17 17.00%
  • Combat Interface Revamp

44 44.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Wanting to make all these changes and everything is great but how long would it take to implement these changes would they been in 1 month less maybe more when v8 comes out. Or just you'll work on them slowly.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    Wanting to make all these changes and everything is great but how long would it take to implement these changes would they been in 1 month less maybe more when v8 comes out. Or just you'll work on them slowly.
    They would be in place on the release of v8, not before, and hopefully not in supplementary updates.

In all honesty I want version 8 to come out of the box as a great client, then place updates as expansions rather than fixes.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    They would be in place on the release of v8, not before, and hopefully not in supplementary updates.

In all honesty I want version 8 to come out of the box as a great client, then place updates as expansions rather than fixes.
    Exactly thats what new versions are mostly for. Supplementary updates should be used to fix updates in my opinion. While new updates harbor the exciting new changes and game modes. Btw what would you want to have in v8 other than the changes now in this thread.

Thanks
    Exactly thats what new versions are mostly for. Supplementary updates should be used to fix updates in my opinion. While new updates harbor the exciting new changes and game modes. Btw what would you want to have in v8 other than the changes now in this thread.
    Let me put it simply and say there is a lot in store, and I have a pretty good feeling about this client. I can't really divulge much information since we are really just starting to break ground on everything, but after a few meetings with other staff everything is on the up and up.

It does kind of disappoint me that we are so low on staff however. Even with alot of outside help from talented individuals like Zain we are quite short staffed on the developer side of things. I wish we had some more help.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Let me put it simply and say there is a lot in store, and I have a pretty good feeling about this client. I can't really divulge much information since we are really just starting to break ground on everything, but after a few meetings with other staff everything is on the up and up.

It does kind of disappoint me that we are so low on staff however. Even with alot of outside help from talented individuals like Zain we are quite short staffed on the developer side of things. I wish we had some more help.
    Well with linear busy and mike as well sometimes busy. Plus with all the other gunz servers out there. You'll be hard pressed finding devs since most people dont know how to code this game or dont want to anymore since it dead or dieing.

Thanks
    Well with linear busy and mike as well sometimes busy. Plus with all the other gunz servers out there. You'll be hard pressed finding devs since most people dont know how to code this game or dont want to anymore since it dead or dieing.
    I really want some more graphics devs, but you are right, we are limited.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    I really want some more graphics devs, but you are right, we are limited.
    Aye. Also for the no room tag project will that be released in v8 or in a supplementary update. Like we mentioned above.

Thanks
    Aye. Also for the no room tag project will that be released in v8 or in a supplementary update. Like we mentioned above.
    Roomtags are here to stay, I honestly do not know if any changes will be made.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Roomtags are here to stay, I honestly do not know if any changes will be made.
    Dammit. Gunz would be so much better without them well some of em i personally like the gravity adjustment ones however some of em have to go.

Thanks
    Thanks for all the votes, I have a fairly good idea what I will implement. I will be asking for me things later, so please stay tuned.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information