Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shmofer View Post
    Tank , pm me nw o:
    u dumb?

this shit doenst start till 1st of may

Thanks
    Are you guys going to be posting the replays of the matches? I hope so.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Who's Akrylic?
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    Are you guys going to be posting the replays of the matches? I hope so.
    why r u not in?

SCARED?

Wait a second i just realized something lel.

All best players on right side are closest to me ; craw, kae and luohan all the 3 closest to my spot at bracket.
    Last edited by kingofswords; 04-08-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    Why are you still posting this screenshot from a 2009 ijji bow room that I was in one time? Pro Tip: If I start flipping and the room that I'm in is less than 30 rounds then it's a good sign that I'm not trying or bothering to try to 'win'. Also if I had actually lost then I would be raging. I thought we settled this already? I bothered to reinstall GunZ because you kept posting this on ********** years ago. I came on and at 2-0 you realized you had no chance and then left. If you stuck around versus me now I'd probably keep you in the single digits out of 100 rounds. I know you're a bad troll but that's the story for all the clueless people seeing this.

Thanks
    Lel no it was 1v1 look at title i made room and named it deviok cuz 1v1. Also you started flipping at 5-1 score cuz bad. And that 2-0 never happend.

Shouldve been 6-1 maybe 6-2 score if you didnt flip, u bad.

Also reason why you didnt join.

Thanks
    In my honest opinion there needs to be another kind of bracket system. Right now the final fight could happen in the first round, making one very good contestant out of the tournament in the very first round aswell while (if ordered differently) those same 2 who were fighting in the first round wouldve ended up againts eachother in final.

Thanks
    Let's be realistic here ReStyler...

You have only been on the middle to lower end of the spectrum the whole time you've played GunZ. Sure you might have some miniscule knowledge of how to play compared to other people in the tournament who barely have any more idea how to play than pushing buttons and moving side to side... but you are not a contender for the tournament, you are a non-issue. Each time I've fought you (or seen you fight others) it's the exact same story, you use the most basic level DBF pattern and expect to win and never do.

Crawly is too rusty to even be anything special unless he puts himself in gear, Kaeisphail has never been very good and Joel has lost his bite years ago (at least as far as world wide ranks go). Since this is a world wide tournament, the winner is going to be from NA. USA or Canada like every gladiator tournament. At least Crawly isn't completely oblivious how to block every single massive unlike yourself and generally 90% of the western world who whine over being hit by them when it's your own fault.

If you continue playing with a skewed idea of what is good because of the European idea that any use of massives is bad, you will continually be put in the dirt by people who will easily exploit your biggest flaw of being clueless to the most rudimentary skills of gladiator (IE blocking or avoiding massives) and the same story will continue to play out.

ReStyler "Can you phase or angle?" -> Whilst using the same cowardly DBF pattern.
    Restyler "All massives" or "Only massives" give or take your excuses.

ReStyler loses and leaves the game.

Judging by your detrimental skill level, excessive whining and overblown ego I wouldn't be surprised if KingSolo was your long lost twin.

9. The following user said thank you to Qwin for this useful post:

LuoHan (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    -deleted-

Edit :

Alright let's stop trolling and flaming now. All our arguments are based on years ago anyway so basically anything said by anyone about anyone is invalid by default.

Let's proof ourselves on the tournament.
    Last edited by kingofswords; 04-09-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks
    Yo lightdark hit me up with a pm so we can set up a time.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information