Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    tomer i like you but you're directly disobeying your own rules, mike provided enough proof and you shouldnt put your friends in front of others
    I'm not helping him, I'm just saying everything I know and believe me I know a lot.
    Miko and Queen are acting like they "know everything", I can tell you 100% Dan played on Vesuvia in the first stage (game), As I said before, I explained him the rules on Skype and the person who registered this team was him.

I hate when people are trying to "involve" their selves when they know absolutely nothing.
    I know what I am doing and I don't have any interest to help him more than any other team, I don't get you and your friends.

He also sent me a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BAXSYXgJC8

You can see him playing here ^ (F10 record, He recorded the first game).

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    I'm not helping him, I'm just saying everything I know and believe me I know a lot.
    Miko and Queen are acting like they "know everything", I can tell you 100% Dan played on Vesuvia in the first stage (game), As I said before, I explained him the rules on Skype and the person who registered this team was him.

I hate when people are trying to "involve" their selves when they know absolutely nothing.
    I know what I am doing and I don't have any interest to help him more than any other team, I don't get you and your friends.

He also sent me a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BAXSYXgJC8

You can see him playing here ^ (F10 record, He recorded the first game).
    Whatever you believe doesnt rule out the fact that you're not following your own rules...
    Another gm checked betmens ip with vesuvias and it didnt match, i think we all know betmen was dan and if he tried to hide it by changing his ip or whatever other method isnt that his own fault?
    You do realize an f10 recording of someone playing on vesuvia doesnt mean shit

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Vesuvia and Dan = same person.

He had one game so far, I was the one who explained him on Skype the rules 5 mins before the match, Vesuvia = Dan, I know what I am doing.
    He told you "I'm his sub" because he wanted to keep it as secret (He had an issue with this account).
    I don't see here anything wrong, I'm aware of everything, trust me, I know what I am doing.

I already decided, I gave you 5 days to complete your game, please don't dodge or anything like this because it seems like you and Queen are trying to do everything to DQing the other team, just play and I will do the rest.
    We aint dodging shit , the fact u ate cheating in ur own tourny is pathetic . Dan his acc got hacked way before he registered here and the secret thing is just bullshit lmao. Friend politics ftw.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    Whatever you believe doesnt rule out the fact that you're not following your own rules...
    Another gm checked betmens ip with vesuvias and it didnt match, i think we all know betmen was dan and if he tried to hide it by changing his ip or whatever other method isnt that his own fault?
    You do realize an f10 recording of someone playing on vesuvia doesnt mean shit
    Tell your friend "Queen" to re read the skype, I told him, Dan isn't the owner of this account, why are you guys trying to argue with me, I'm telling the truth aff.
    I'm not stupid and I know what I am doing and I'm tired of saying this <.

I already decided, Miko and Queen will play against them and there is nothing you can do.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Thanks
    dumb as **** lol sorry you must have no self respect

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    haha this is too funny explain me how do i have this http:http://gyazo.com/ce51e5e6a8075cfe82eaee7c8f25f425 Video on my pc since 16 april (date of first match) if im not vesuvia aka the recorder??
    Yes funny hahah your ip doesnt match and you were sharing your account ;o , against the rules aswell. Evidence is solid tho.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Lorrainé (05-06-2014), mr guy (05-06-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    haha this is too funny explain me how do i have this http:http://gyazo.com/ce51e5e6a8075cfe82eaee7c8f25f425 Video on my pc since 16 april (date of first match) if im not vesuvia aka the recorder??
    stop trying to talk ur way out, someone couldve sent u that, u trying to talk all this evidence away with one meaningless screenshot?

this isnt the first time you're putting your friends in front of others zone

Last edited by mr guy; 05-06-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    man i can just answear all ur saying and make u look completely dumb ip's dont match? coz i played on it on tourney then taint played in vip event good reason for ip to not match right? XD anyways im not even going to bother comment here anymore. get ur "FACTS" straight first. and more important
    GET SHIT ON MAN AND COME VS ME IN GUNZ INSTEAD OF MAKING NONSENSE REASONS WHY NOT VS ME IN TOURNEY JEEZ
    Rules state you're not allowed to participate if you share.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    man i can just answear all ur saying and make u look completely dumb ip's dont match? coz i played on it on tourney then taint played in vip event good reason for ip to not match right? XD anyways im not even going to bother comment here anymore. get ur "FACTS" straight first. and more important
    GET SHIT ON MAN AND COME VS ME IN GUNZ INSTEAD OF MAKING NONSENSE REASONS WHY NOT VS ME IN TOURNEY JEEZ
    U just confirmed my fact lmao , IP's are not allowed to match and oh taint wasn't the only one playing on it. Thanks for confirmimg tho.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Lorrainé (05-06-2014), mr guy (05-06-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    U just confirmed my fact lmao , IP's are not allowed to match and oh taint wasn't the only one playing on it. Thanks for confirmimg tho.
    ^ you practically confirmed your d/q dan

13. The following user said thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

Lorrainé (05-06-2014)

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information