Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    i was the only 1 playing on that acc taint only played on it for vip event I can even bring proofs ur selling and trading accounts behind dave's back fair as far as i know its illegal its almost the same thing here but in diffrent way i was the 1 that registed the 1 who played the first game and the one whos going to play the semi finals against u.
    Yes very illegal yes very against the law. Weren't you the asking to buy my acc in the first place ? Not mention the begging for a acc to play on mhmm.. And ppl played on ur acc which is against the rules. I'm done talking my 'fact' has been approved by you.

2. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

mr guy (05-06-2014)

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I'm aware of the issue, Cobra was the one who made this thread and I thought everything is fine, I never thought it will get us to such a situation, I'm not helping anyone I just trying to host the tournament as best as I can and be fair to the other teams, I get your point now and I understand you, but I don't see why I have to DQ him, talking by knowing the back story and I also don't get it, why you do such a big deal? he was playing all along.

And let me tell you something, I checked your history and you have different HWID in your own account.

So should I DQ both teams?

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    I'm aware of the issue, Cobra was the one who made this thread and I thought everything is fine, I never thought it will get us to such a situation, I'm not helping anyone I just trying to host the tournament as best as I can and be fair to the other teams, I get your point now and I understand you, but I don't see why I have to DQ him, talking by knowing the back story and I also don't get it, why you do such a big deal? he was playing all along.

And let me tell you something, I checked your history and you have different HWID in your own account.

So should I DQ both teams?
    Thats because i used a VPN because i had some issues, ask george if u want to. But dan is a lying shit , just sayin

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Thats because i used a VPN because i had some issues, ask george if u want to. But dan is a lying shit , just sayin
    VPN? I thought Dave isn't allowing using a VPN.. But I'm not sure.
    And each HWID shows different ID so I don't know.

I will ask Dave later and we will get a solution.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Yes I am known as vesuvia and that's my other account, I gave it to dan for him to participate as I'm the only one who knows the pw to it, yes, GAVE and not shared
    All in all I'm not the one to make this decision, just saying if dan is DQ'd would be unfair since he's the only one who plays on it now

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    VPN? I thought Dave isn't allowing using a VPN.. But I'm not sure.
    And each HWID shows different ID so I don't know.

I will ask Dave later and we will get a solution.
    Only other pc I played on was in france , played with Amy while I was on holiday.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Only other pc I played on was in france , played with Amy while I was on holiday.
    I found 4 IDs in the last 4 days and one of them is banned.

Leave it to me / Dave,

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Miko pls try hard to avoid the fight against vesuva and his mate. he know he will lose 11-0 so he start cry and trying to D/Q them now zonestlye found out that Miko pls keep changing IP and HWID and one of them banned so miko pls D/Q thanks bye.

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    If theyre dq then basically half the teams in this tourny will be dq which makes this tourny one hell of a fail. Not that im protecting these Israelis espers.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    Miko pls try hard to avoid the fight against vesuva and his mate. he know he will lose 11-0 so he start cry and trying to D/Q them now zonestlye found out that Miko pls keep changing IP and HWID and one of them banned so miko pls D/Q thanks bye.
    Ye cuz am so banned but I was in france meng and due some other shit but thats none of your business.
    Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    If theyre dq then basically half the teams in this tourny will be dq which makes this tourny one hell of a fail. Not that im protecting these Israelis espers.
    that ^

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread Information