GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Hey, so my friend is getting bad fps lag issues for absolutley no reasons. Such as on garden his locked fps of 250 drops to 200 randomly. On every other server he gets precisely 400 fps unlocked, but since this new version came out his fps has been dropping. I know this is happening for some other players too, it seems as if all the maps had been gone through with blender and random chunks added outside the map to brutally **** your fps. He's tried reinstalling several times, and used that fps fix guide, but to no avail. I request you look into this situation with a high degree and solve this not only for him, but also the several others who face the same issue. Mind you it's not his computers fault, although it is quite old, but the servers, as i stated previously that he is able to maintain very high fps on other servers. I'm requesting for his sake that a staff member does take this into account once again. Thank you

(For my friend)
    Last edited by GodTommy; 04-04-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Other servers can't be compared to this server because of the nice graphical update this server got =)

On-topic: my FPS drops from 500 to 230 too sometimes (not locked), but it doesn't disturb me in any way.
    Maybe lock FPS at 200?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by von_kram View Post
    Other servers can't be compared to this server because of the nice graphical update this server got =)

On-topic: my FPS drops from 500 to 230 too sometimes (not locked), but it doesn't disturb me in any way.
    Maybe lock FPS at 200?
    u do realize ur playing a 10 year old game

Yea i have fps problems too, i can run other games flawless which are way heavier than gunz but idk i get terrible fps drops

Country
    Thanks
    Drops are common and everyone has got them on this server and you cant deny it.
    When I unlock my FPS I move slower then when I lock it at 333 FPS

Wuzzup's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Reinstalling your gunz wont be helpful at all, Whenever you enter a map which have a high quality of graphics your FPS will drop and you might start lagging, to reduce that you should upgrade your Graphics card that contains a higher amount of FPS.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    Such as on garden his locked fps of 250 drops to 200 randomly.
    Make sure the reflection effect is off.

(Located in options > video)

Thread Information