WARNING!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE/ANIME.

Well, first off this is one of those animes that gets to me, for those who have watched the anime and know how I feel then obviously you might feel the same way I did after watching it.

But all it is - is just a recap of what happened in the anime and the main characters are accepting their regrets and moved on. To be honest I was kinda disappointed because I was thinking it might be like a beginning to a second season "maybe" now I think that would of been amazing, yet hoping it wouldn't have been as sad as the first season, but my thoughts were obviously wrong. To bluntly put it, it was just flash backs of each character and what they felt guilty of and what they regretted, basically the whole anime into a 99 minute movie, 60 minutes of memories and 30 minutes of after story, 9 minutes of credits. So basically a memorable after story. I had tears since it brought up the past and I hate dwelling on the past. Now remembering the past and the anime I had cried a lot at the time of watching it. Some who have watched the anime probably didn't experience the mental effects like I did.

But what are peoples thoughts about the movie and/or the anime?