Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    WARNING!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE/ANIME.

Well, first off this is one of those animes that gets to me, for those who have watched the anime and know how I feel then obviously you might feel the same way I did after watching it.

But all it is - is just a recap of what happened in the anime and the main characters are accepting their regrets and moved on. To be honest I was kinda disappointed because I was thinking it might be like a beginning to a second season "maybe" now I think that would of been amazing, yet hoping it wouldn't have been as sad as the first season, but my thoughts were obviously wrong. To bluntly put it, it was just flash backs of each character and what they felt guilty of and what they regretted, basically the whole anime into a 99 minute movie, 60 minutes of memories and 30 minutes of after story, 9 minutes of credits. So basically a memorable after story. I had tears since it brought up the past and I hate dwelling on the past. Now remembering the past and the anime I had cried a lot at the time of watching it. Some who have watched the anime probably didn't experience the mental effects like I did.

But what are peoples thoughts about the movie and/or the anime?

oi Blake

Thanks
    A second season to this show would not be good imo, I loved how it ended. After seeing menma's note to Jintan
    Spoiler!
    I think him ending up with Anaru is impossible, so a second season would be pretty lackluster.

I'm gona go watch the movie because I heard it has a few scenes that serve as a epilogue, seems interesting.
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    A second season to this show would not be good imo, I loved how it ended. After seeing menma's note to Jintan
    Spoiler!
    I think him ending up with Anaru is impossible, so a second season would be pretty lackluster.

I'm gona go watch the movie because I heard it has a few scenes that serve as a epilogue, seems interesting.
    You are a by-product of me. Did you know that? I created a monster.

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Spoiler!

lol, I actually went to the movie theatres to watch the movie xd

Well, like you said, the movie is basically a recap, with just a little extension of the anime
    I don't see any need of a second season since they ended off well
    But dem feels @ the movies doee

5. The following user said thank you to Joobie for this useful post:

Finx (04-07-2014)

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Farmer Bashy View Post
    You are a by-product of me. Did you know that? I created a monster.
    but how can a by-product be better than you in literally every way possible ... :o
    only show I watched cuz of u was one peice and i regeret wasting my time on that shit rofl

Originally Posted by Joobie View Post

lol, I actually went to the movie theatres to watch the movie xd

Well, like you said, the movie is basically a recap, with just a little extension of the anime
    I don't see any need of a second season since they ended off well
    But dem feels @ the movies doee
    Those pictures in the spoiler tho T.T
    Last edited by MadameDeath; 04-06-2014 at 10:00 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to MadameDeath for this useful post:

Joobie (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    but how can a by-product be better than you in literally every way possible ... :o
    only show I watched cuz of u was one peice and i regeret wasting my time on that shit rofl

Those pictures in the spoiler tho T.T
    I lol'd. You didn't regret watching that shit 500 episodes in, I wonder what happened loool. And I'm pretty sure I recommended a lot more anime to you and you watched them; but idc.

By the way, you should watch some average and bad anime every once in a while, because it lets you appreciate the masterpiece ones more seeing as though they are really hard to find now-a-days.

And I lol'd at the ego.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Farmer Bashy View Post
    I lol'd. You didn't regret watching that shit 500 episodes in, I wonder what happened loool. And I'm pretty sure I recommended a lot more anime to you and you watched them; but idc.

By the way, you should watch some average and bad anime every once in a while, because it lets you appreciate the masterpiece ones more seeing as though they are really hard to find now-a-days.

And I lol'd at the ego.
    I'm still trying to get through all the ones that everyone hypes up like lmao, ill watch bad ones after dat stuff. But the master peices already stand out to me, gurren laggan in particular, god daaaamn that show.
    get rekt by the ego son xD

yo look at my MAL now, it's actually like kinda close to average now lmao http://myanimelist.net/animelist/gunzlord
    Last edited by MadameDeath; 04-07-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Spoiler!

Well if I would think of a second season I would say it would be Menma sticking around and Jintan actually ending up marrying her, lol sounds weird i guess but I thought about it and I think it "could" turn out good, if they made a second season, but not with him ending up with Anaru but with Menma, and they have a wedding at the club house. Just thought about it.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I would imagine a second season more like a side story where menma never died...

oh well, I wouldn't like a second season of this anyway, it ended beautiful and good enough.

Thanks
    I'm still trying to get through all the ones that everyone hypes up like lmao, ill watch bad ones after dat stuff. But the master peices already stand out to me, gurren laggan in particular, god daaaamn that show.
    get rekt by the ego son xD

yo look at my MAL now, it's actually like kinda close to average now lmao http://myanimelist.net/
    Lol u only put the link to the website. Not ur list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information