Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    madbro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    lmao all those sword heros

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post

I decided not to enter the tournament just to give everyone else a chance. (Had to contribute my own ego a bit)
    Fair enough, good joke, now i have to contribute my ego: yea u would beat all the nubbies but no chance against the best

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    The best here ain't even the best. No point egoing

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Why is the gladiator community such bad trash talkers?

Brah this is 'Gunz' come at me with your divine gates or what ever you call them, i'll just pew pew yo ass!

5. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

mr guy (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Still not going to acknowledge the trash-talking gunners, but one thing has to be said so they realize why all the gladiators are ignoring them. They have already demonstrated how irrelevant they are and how incapable their intellect is. But I have one generic reply that any of them can refer to in this thread, to get the big picture.

gunners are like the 8 year olds with loud, rowdy voices who scream and shout and kick to get what they want and to be HEARD, so that their mom gets them what they want at the store.

Gladiators are like the "moms" in this scenario, they have to put up with the lower class intellect and eventually succumb to the gunners' needs because the 8 year old kids wont stop making a huge scene in front of everybody, and these ANNOYING pesky kids wont stop until they get what they want. gladiators have already outclassed their intellect in every stretch of the meaning, but the gunners (kids) will continue to scream and shout and kick until they get what they want, and hence eventually win the argument. By behaving like immature inbreeds.

Thank you.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 04-08-2014 at 05:07 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to 99FX12 for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Haze View Post
    This and This, but oh well we are just a bunch of gunners, aren't we?
    Why play a game for only half it's capability > glad logic
    you can say same thing about call of duty feeding / trickshotting.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    Still not going to acknowledge the trash-talking gunners, but one thing has to be said so they realize why all the gladiators are ignoring them. They have already demonstrated how irrelevant they are and how incapable their intellect is. But I have one generic reply that any of them can refer to in this thread, to get the big picture.

gunners are like the 8 year olds with loud, rowdy voices who scream and shout and kick to get what they want and to be HEARD, so that their mom gets them what they want at the store.

Gladiators are like the "moms" in this scenario, they have to put up with the lower class intellect and eventually succumb to the gunners' needs because the 8 year old kids wont stop making a huge scene in front of everybody, and these ANNOYING pesky kids wont stop until they get what they want. gladiators have already outclassed their intellect in every stretch of the meaning, but the gunners (kids) will continue to scream and shout and kick until they get what they want, and hence eventually win the argument. By behaving like immature inbreeds.

Thank you.
    you sure talk a lot of trash. you keep throwing meaningless insults at people who use guns without any reasoning

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks

Thank you.
    So you're basically saying just because someone is a gladiator that means they're on a better intellectual level than someone who uses guns?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    So you're basically saying just because someone is a gladiator that means they're on a better intellectual level than someone who uses guns?
    No, just the idiot gunners posting on this thread and related glad threads trying to use the argument that "haha i can shoot u with my gun, its called GUNZ not swords, PLZ DONT EGO iTS SO DUMB, no good glads here anyway, glad takes no skill, lol who are these randoms, lol ur posting a GLAD thread thats retarded" this literally constitutes of 100% of gunners replies to gladiator threads, the level of analysis does not EVER go beyond that, i've never seen it go beyond that before.

Also, blatant generalizations like the one you've just made are included, assuming i meant every single gunner, as if that was the main point of my argument. You just nitpick out little things that you THINK make me look worse, as if i've made some prejudice assumption, twisting my argument into something it never really was. This seems to be the final stride for gunners, nitpicking out something completely irrelevant to make them look like they ever had a valid point.

This is why DUMB gunners, who REPLY to glad threads condescendingly (this time i'm saying it specifically) will always win the argument.

Now, I am done with this thread unless someone reasonable, with not completely inbred logic, replies
    Last edited by 99FX12; 04-08-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks
    Fair enough, good joke, now i have to contribute my ego: yea u would beat all the nubbies but no chance against the best

So you're saying I'd beat everyone in the tournament except for myself pretty much. Thanks

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information