Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    No, just the idiot gunners posting on this thread and related glad threads trying to use the argument that "haha i can shoot u with my gun, its called GUNZ not swords, PLZ DONT EGO iTS SO DUMB, no good glads here anyway, glad takes no skill, lol who are these randoms, lol ur posting a GLAD thread thats retarded" this literally constitutes of 100% of gunners replies to gladiator threads, the level of analysis does not EVER go beyond that, i've never seen it go beyond that before.
    ^This...Honestly, you know gunners aren't even enjoying a game meant for "gunning" when they have to force their way into gladiator threads that don't even concern them. It's like that kid in class that pretends everyone considers him their friend, but in reality their existence goes unnoticed in a perpetual cycle of self-indulging ego. You gunners are literally applying the same rhetoric by coming to this thread and mouthing off about shit like "omfg sword is 1/2 of game durr durr u guise r so bad y u ego" like we actually care about what you have to say. Oh man I better stop gladding now b/c a bunch of gunners came on this thread and said they'd own me in CW!!! What am I honestly going to do now !! The scope of the game for real gladiators is simply to build themselves up in OUR community based on OUR rules. I'm not really comprehending what pain-staking concern you gunners have to swarm in this thread assuming that we actually care about how you can own us in cw or a 1vs1 with guns..at the end of the day I'm just assuming this is some futile attempt to convert some gladiators into gunners b/c your community seems so damn lack-lustre and you envy what we have here. Maybe if you all stopped sucking each other's nuts off 24/7 on the forums and had some real ego going on, you would also enjoy the game more. A cluster-f**k of a community helps no one and preaching ignorance doesn't either.
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-08-2014 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Here's an accurate depiction of how many people actually have the slightest clue how to use a sword, that are in this tournament.

http://s4.postimg.org/z99voierx/glad...psdd998918.jpg
    Judging by the brackets being over flooded with filler who have dismal skill levels, rusty skill and ect. Huy wins.
    Accurate depiction 101:
    >Olamili
    >Kingofswords
    >Cake
    >Honma
    >Beastd
    >Wushu
    >Feel
    >Gnan

Also
    Huy wins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    ^This...Honestly, you know gunners aren't even enjoying a game meant for "gunning" when they have to force their way into gladiator threads that don't even concern them. It's like that kid in class that pretends everyone considers him their friend, but in reality their existence goes unnoticed in a perpetual cycle of self-indulging ego. You gunners are literally applying the same rhetoric by coming to this thread and mouthing off about shit like "omfg sword is 1/2 of game durr durr u guise r so bad y u ego" like we actually care about what you have to say. Oh man I better stop gladding now b/c a bunch of gunners came on this thread and said they'd own me in CW!!! What am I honestly going to do now !! The scope of the game for real gladiators is simply to build themselves up in OUR community based on OUR rules. I'm not really comprehending what pain-staking concern you gunners have to swarm in this thread assuming that we actually care about how you can own us in cw or a 1vs1 with guns..at the end of the day I'm just assuming this is some futile attempt to convert some gladiators into gunners b/c your community seems so damn lack-lustre and you envy what we have here. Maybe if you all stopped sucking each other's nuts off 24/7 on the forums and had some real ego going on, you would also enjoy the game more. A cluster-f**k of a community helps no one and preaching ignorance doesn't either.
    I'm a gladiator as well and you're making false presumptions based on what gunners could be doing(Improbable presumptions too). Reality and fact is that gladiators could beat any gunner back in IJJI, but with antilead glads cant just sword anyone and brag anymore. What everyone has been doing here including you and me is sh*tposting. This forum is for everyone to sh*tpost lol. If you put something up and others can read it, they'll reply. Go revive ezpz.ucoz.net if you object.

Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    I'd just like to say that I'm getting flashbacks of gladiator ego threads back in the good ol' days of **********, I'm proud of you guys. Being an a-hole=shows you have passion, so good job LuoHan has the trashtalking of Klickerzz, the ego of Diamons, and the intelligence and eloquence of Cerb3rus in his forum posts, it's fun to see. Luohan I now appoint you as official gladiator spokesperson, you've earned it. Good luck in the tournament everyone, put on a good show for old doods such as my self who will be watching the replays with glee(I'm assuming those are gonna be posted somewhere).

I decided not to enter the tournament just to give everyone else a chance. (Had to contribute my own ego a bit)
    I don't remember Cerb3rus going "LOL all gunner trash, it has come to my attention all gunner bad make 1v1 if you will not you all unintelligent and make ad hominem fallaciezz" (Unless Luo is using the Socrates method). I remember Zach trumping on diamons' dumb arguments with logic, not with wrong predictions. This is sad, because gladiator used to be about proving yourself, not talking louder than the other person.

This is like AB's tier list thread on Aeria meets fgunz tourny.

tl;dr gunners or not, deviok or not, gladiators or not, you're all retarded. This thread is all the money.

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    im in
    -Rime

Banned

Thanks
    who cares if you're the best glad
    you're still worse than the worst gunner, awkward.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Meteorain View Post
    who cares if you're the best glad
    you're still worse than the worst gunner, awkward.
    Your logic gave me aids.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    Your logic gave me aids.
    *Tipping intensifies*

logical fallacies
    logical fallacies everywhere

lol scrub learn to medstyle playground map #420
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-08-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    im in
    -Rime
    wrong thread bud

Thanks
    This is how the tournament is going to go :

tldr ;

Crawiy beats me, kae beats luohan. Crawiy beats kae. All other people fight and do stupid shit on right side which doesnt matter for results. Crawiy wins right side. Joel wins left side cuz full of people i dont know thus bad. Then craw wins over joel and makes a sword with "kingofswords is best" carved in it.

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    too bad d-style is nerfed here .

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kingofswords View Post
    This is how the tournament is going to go :

http://i61.tinypic.com/n3nnuc.png

tldr ;

Crawiy beats me, kae beats luohan. Crawiy beats kae. All other people fight and do stupid shit on right side which doesnt matter for results. Crawiy wins right side. Joel wins left side cuz full of people i dont know thus bad. Then craw wins over joel and makes a sword with "kingofswords is best" carved in it.
    Misinformed kae is edentifier.

So craw drop me and luo, kae drops them baddies on left side and craw kae final craw wins.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information