Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Why would anyone bother to chase gunners running away in cw?

Beastd is possibly weaker than Cody. Cody uses that same rehashed ego soapbox speach about standing on the shoulders of giants vs everyone. Did it to me last time I beat him with ease too.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post

Beastd is possibly weaker than Cody. Cody uses that same rehashed ego soapbox speach about standing on the shoulders of giants vs everyone. Did it to me last time I beat him with ease too.
    pretty much proves you never left your beloved glad rooms

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    pretty much proves you never left your beloved glad rooms
    Actually, I used to CW in igunz and ijji. Everything I said was 100% accurate.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post

Not sure who you are but it's nice to see someone on the forums with a brain implementing logical fallacies in their statement. Cody has been the bottom of the gladiator food chain ever since he's started (Like what, a year ago?). It's threads like this that give the little mouse an opportunity to growl and have his voice heard, but honestly everyone who knows him knows he's absolutely gutter tier and isn't going to improve in the near decade. I can't even comprehend paying for lessons on a dead game, yet $600 dollars to Randy who you honestly thought would make you good. I can't laugh at you dude, I feel bad but this "standing on the shoulder of giants" wah wahing isn't getting you anywhere either tbh. You've always been everyone's lapdog in Aeria and even here. I'm glad you're not wasting your money on lessons anymore, but rather you're a VIP member so indirectly paying to keep this server alive so people like me and even middle-class glads can shit on you day-in and day-out. I used to use you as a spar dummy in aeria lol, I don't think you're even qualified to do that now.

As for beastd, I don't even know the random besides the fact he's a monktard with a huge ego incomparible to his actual skill. Tbf drift spam at max tip range + peddle like I did 2 years ago *slow claps*. You're really good dude! (Y)

Lastly, I don't even bother replying to random gunners that comment on this thread thinking gunning actually requires skill. You're a waste of breath lul.
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-07-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    Not sure who you are but it's nice to see someone on the forums with a brain implementing logical fallacies in their statement. Cody has been the bottom of the gladiator food chain ever since he's started (Like what, a year ago?). It's threads like this that give the little mouse an opportunity to growl and have his voice heard, but honestly everyone who knows him knows he's absolutely gutter tier and isn't going to improve in the near decade. I can't even comprehend paying for lessons on a dead game, yet $600 dollars to Randy who you honestly thought would make you good. I can't laugh at you dude, I feel bad but this "standing on the shoulder of giants" wah wahing isn't getting you anywhere either tbh. You've always been everyone's lapdog in Aeria and even here. I'm glad you're not wasting your money on lessons anymore, but rather you're a VIP member so indirectly paying to keep this server alive so people like me and even middle-class glads can shit on you day-in and day-out. I used to use you as a spar dummy in aeria lol, I don't think you're even qualified to do that now.

As for beastd, I don't even know the random besides the fact he's a monktard with a huge ego incomparible to his actual skill. Tbf drift spam at max tip range + peddle like I did 2 years ago *slow claps*. You're really good dude! (Y)

Lastly, I don't even bother replying to random gunners that comment on this thread thinking gunning actually requires skill. You're a waste of breath lul.
    If Huy stole Lily's Harvard grammar book, he'd say the exact same thing in 3 sentences

tl;dr: Who wah ar dese wandoms? Dey wah pwetti bad. Suck mah hewwy cok of duum!
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-07-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Thread Information