Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Lol you glads, you guys ego more than gun players.

I honestly don't understand why you guys ego, I '' was a glad '' before and seriously it's just a few things angle phase and w/e.

Gun requieres more skill, you guys ego for nothing.

Have fun with this tourney since I'ts nice that its being hosted but you guys suck **** and talk like you guys are top 10 tier like some one gives a ****.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Lol you glads, you guys ego more than gun players.

I honestly don't understand why you guys ego, I '' was a glad '' before and seriously it's just a few things angle phase and w/e.

Gun requieres more skill, you guys ego for nothing.

Have fun with this tourney since I'ts nice that its being hosted but you guys suck **** and talk like you guys are top 10 tier like some one gives a ****.
    If gunning requires so much more skill than gladiator then why is it that I'm able to kill gunners in duel modes while only using a rusty sword, yet the same gunner would lose to me 100-0 in a gladiator match? I also seem to recall beating top clans in ijji in a clan I was in with iDark called "Swords Only" we lost 3-4 against the number 5 clan back in 2007 and only lost because the final round they decided to camp and run like crazy in the downstairs area of battle arena. And the only items we used were lightweight kodachis. Yeah some great display of skill discrepancy. herp derp run away and camp and heal and spam shotgun pellets at someone chasing us with sword and barely win, top 5 clan! Gunning best! I haven't done gunning seriously in like 7 years, yet I've done a few mock gun 1v1s recently and won using only a rusty sword and a single rocket launcher. The fact that I'm able to do anything versus someone spamming shotguns at me as I charge at them with butterfly and shoot a rocket at them every once in a while is kinda sad for the gunner. I also like how gunning hasn't evolved AT ALL since I decided to hang my guns up in like 2007. It's still shotgun reload shot spam while dashing left and right except with a few more mediocre sword moves thrown into the mix. There's a reason why DOLPHINRIDER was able to transition from gladiator to gunning so well.
    Last edited by Deviok; 04-19-2014 at 04:44 PM.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Deviok for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-19-2014), Eddie (04-19-2014), Swastika (04-19-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    If gunning requires so much more skill than gladiator then why is it that I'm able to kill gunners in duel modes while only using a rusty sword, yet the same gunner would lose to me 100-0 in a gladiator match? I also seem to recall beating top clans in ijji in a clan I was in with iDark called "Swords Only" we lost 3-4 against the number 5 clan back in 2007 and only lost because the final round they decided to camp and run like crazy in the downstairs area of battle arena. And the only items we used were lightweight kodachis. Yeah some great display of skill discrepancy. herp derp run away and camp and heal and spam shotgun pellets at someone chasing us with sword and barely win, top 5 clan! Gunning best! I haven't done gunning seriously in like 7 years, yet I've done a few mock gun 1v1s recently and won using only a rusty sword and a single rocket launcher. The fact that I'm able to do anything versus someone spamming shotguns at me as I charge at them with butterfly and shoot a rocket at them every once in a while is kinda sad for the gunner. I also like how gunning hasn't evolved AT ALL since I decided to hang my guns up in like 2007. It's still shotgun reload shot spam while dashing left and right except with a few more mediocre sword moves thrown into the mix. There's a reason why DOLPHINRIDER was able to transition from gladiator to gunning so well.
    Lol in reply to this and your last thread, yea the ego was decent on this thread, and yinstyle is so ashamed of his loss that he won't even reply to my dissing of him anymore. I think he finally learned to shut his trap once he realized he's the weaker glad.

In regards to gunners, are you REALLY going to take your time to reply to them? They are insignificant, unskilled, immature players who can't stay within their own forum topics because their community is BORING

Gunning is BORING, community is BORING, ego is BORING so they have to come to our thread with OBVIOUS jealousy for something they couldn't achieve in all the years they have had this rage/ego section up, an ACTUAL rage/ego thread where people put some thought provoking replies.

So yes, gunners will try to make their presence known because they don't know we really don't care but they want to be heard, even if they are entirely irrelevant.

Yes, gladiator takes more skill than gunning. DOLPHINRIDER (2 L's no i's look it up on fgunz.com) has accomplished not only being a strong gladiator but also the BEST gunner. Sure, his ego has no bounds and that's because he is better than any other gunner. He now streaks in duels every time he is on with only shop revolvers vs. people who come in with donor SG's, desperate to kill him. He doesn't even NEED sg to show his superiority.

His gunning video is probably my favorite gunz video of any, not edited with freaking spasmic screen strobes and dubstep like the typical gunner trash. Watch how gracefully he moves, compared to typical gunner garbage. Even though he prefers gunning than gladiator now, I don't care. Because at least he makes it look GOOD.
    He was on dial up and holding tab to check ping as it was wildly fluctuating in all these fights.

Now THIS is some quality gunz history everyone should see.

Last edited by 99FX12; 04-19-2014 at 06:43 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to 99FX12 for this useful post:

Swastika (04-19-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    i didnt even read it, go get good

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Dem, this topic contains long ass posts.

Thanks
    Insignificant gunner twats begging to get this thread locked and bashing on glad when none of us give a flying shit about their circle jerk community.

Last edited by LuoHan; 04-20-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    Insignificant gunner twats begging to get this thread locked and bashing on glad when none of us give a flying shit about their circle jerk community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgSH3LPfo6g
    Yea and here's a good example about someone who doesn't give a flying shit and just owns the guy:

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    I'm very proud of beating my arch nemesis YinStyle! Guys please look loook i beat yin style OMG [/url]
    tl;dr

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    i didnt even read it, go get good
    10 lines of text is too much for your simple gunner mind to process of course, my bad. And get good? I would probably beat you 100-0 in gladiator without even jumping.

@Tom:
    I just saw all the ego in this thread and it inspired me to want to partake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Look at how glad has evolved in time.

I remember the days when fights went like :

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information