Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    It's kinda getting boring to tell me I'm a joke even after I pretty much topped 97% of EU and most of NA. Most people do that, most people can't beat me. It's all just opinion, and the fact of the matter is that I have more wins on the majority of people that called me a joke than they've beaten me.

So, instead I drew a portrait of Sonji.
    http://i62.tinypic.com/91f6m8.png

PS: LOL tinypic knew what's up:

http://i57.tinypic.com/9ieeiv.png
    ohh very nice portrait

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Yin you should honestly feel bad that you took the time to write that AND make a picture to prove some dumbass point about a game that has 300 players on it.

You should feel REALLY bad, REALLY REALLY bad. Like, just so bad that you actually wrote that.

Like, seriously take the time to think about your life dude like holy shit lol. Go out, take a jog, try some new food or something just do SOMETHING other than trying to prove people wrong about GunZ in essay form.

ur droppin ppls ip on youtube over the fact that he denies he lost to u or something

holy shit dude I've never cringed this hard about gunz in my life like damn dude every1 just laughs about how seriously u take this shit

like turn off the monitor go do some jumping jacks

damn
    Last edited by Jianyu; 04-12-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swastika View Post
    Of course, your conscious while attempting to have fixed sub-concious thoughts. You have to ****ing fix them. How the **** can you fix something sub-consciously? Fixed-thoughts is like, when I broach a word; myriad things come to your mind. If you learn how to look at problems, and reduce them to a state so you can recognize where it branched off from. This will become natural through-out time! Then when I mention that same word? Ya, shut the **** up. This correlates with movement and for reactions as well; pressing "W" into plight situations with fixed-thoughts along with adapting to situations. Becomes natural, and you can evolve. Every time you ****ing attack me its based on my direction and range, wrong? I can bait directions. Then if you think I'm baiting. I'll just completely stop and you'll overthink me. OR I CAN BAIT. lmfao, why is this so vast? I'm explaining this to you, so you'll stop being at such a funboy-tier and actually provide a enthralling fight, YOU'RE BORING. And you talk down Dennett, but Yin... Show me your book? And if you don't think he has authentic points. You probably are religious, monk styler.

Edit : You're so ****ing gay and dumb.

Me before tournament : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8v_nDNmlQ
    Song during tournament : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNYobSACns4
    Didn't your mom teach you to practice as you preach? You're all talk while I'm all walk(16-8)

Every damn sentence is a kodak moment I can't stop laughing.

Just because you can bait direction and range doesn't make it invalid. Baiting is meta-game, range and direction are purely physical, thus un-disprove-able.

Also, the reason I find that book is damn wrong is because everything is metaphorical and there's NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF OR EVIDENCE, IT'S PSEUDOSCIENCE. You're probably religious, because you follow everything everyone tells you blindly without evaluating it. You even believed me when I said I'm cerb3rus, you're such a pathetic hypocrite lmao.

Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    Yin you should honestly feel bad that you took the time to write that AND make a picture to prove some dumbass point about a game that has 300 players on it.

You should feel REALLY bad, REALLY REALLY bad. Like, just so bad that you actually wrote that.

Like, seriously take the time to think about your life dude like holy shit lol. Go out, take a jog, try some new food or something just do SOMETHING other than trying to prove people wrong about GunZ in essay form.

ur droppin ppls ip on youtube over the fact that he denies he lost to u or something

holy shit dude I've never cringed this hard about gunz in my life like damn dude every1 just laughs about how seriously u take this shit

like turn off the monitor go do some jumping jacks

damn
    Aren't you kinda embarassed?

Hypocrites go hard.

There's some pretty cringe-worthy material under your name if you like. It's like euglads was bombarded with *****.org/soc/ the moment you went in. Please do me a favor and explain your list of randoms and how bad they all are.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-12-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: giving tylette some much appreciated attention

Thanks
    Making a video exposing someone of DDoSing me is a little different than writing an essay and an infographic about a game mechanic, no? Especially when I used their real name and location as tags for the video, so it turns up whenever people search it. Before you bring up the thing I wrote on EuGlads forum about game mechanics I wrote, that was to stir discussion about the mechanics of the game. Not to argue a point about who's right or wrong (until you commented in that thread, of course) and I certainly didn't write multiple best-selling novels about it in order to disprove somebody I think is bad at a dead game.

Ironic how you complain about people talking about stuff other than GunZ. The last thing I heard anybody say you talked to them about was pissing in a condom because you couldn't fit your **** into a girl at a brothel (???) Oh the wonderful tales you weave, Costco.

In the same post, you're trying to call someone's thoughts on GunZ "pseudoscience". It's a video game. A video game. A dead one. One that 300 people play. The discussions on Euglads aren't even about GunZ anymore unless you post about it (or restyler) you are the only one who cares about gunz anymore.

My list is a trolling device to create drama, and it worked well. Not to mention it required about 2 minutes of time (same for my video, more-or-less) You cannot possibly say your explanation of GunZ blocking mechanics are in any way a trolling device. You are the only person who still cares about this game and people exploit you for it, whether you realize it or not.

Most everything I've done in GunZ was to troll or stir drama. I never played the game seriously, and you know that. Stop trying.

Yes, I also used to make vids to explain certain mechanics of GunZ as well, but that's the thing. "Used to". You know, when the game like, had people who played it? Like, back in ijji? Not on a server with 300 people on it TOPS and like 5 people in the glad community.

Get over it.

"Someone is wrong about the way a dead game works mechanically, I must be the first to tell them they're wrong and try to change their mind because I am the paragon of all that is right and just in a game I started playing way later than everyone else" - Costco 2014

You should ask Randy how he feels about people who still care about GunZ. Ask ANYBODy who played GunZ who still has the kind-soul to talk to you and humor your attempts at being a intellectual overlord of GunZ how they feel when you talk about GunZ. (Don't actually ask randy tho cuz he don't like drama)

I mean deep down I love you to death Yin, you used to be one of the coolest guys to talk to but man you've turned into like lil Dan these past few years or how Randy used to be in '08 and it's just embarrassing now.
    Last edited by Jianyu; 04-12-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Thanks
    Gunz serious business

Freestyler

Thanks
    good reads men, pls continue for me 8D

Thanks
    not trolling but was it you who posted all that shit about daggers not being allowed during Aeria's glad tournament? I don't remember, i think it was u. Or was it 13th...

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    not trolling but was it you who posted all that shit about daggers not being allowed during Aeria's glad tournament? I don't remember, i think it was u. Or was it 13th...
    it was me. i got them in the tourny tho, so it worked 8D

Thanks
    Serious business

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    it was me
    o sup we were laughin bout that a few days ago u went so fkn hard

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information