Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    god u sounded so tough right there
    it worked tho

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    it worked tho
    This is why you're my hero, you make things happen.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-12-2014), YinStyle (04-12-2014)

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    it worked tho
    nice yeah man its been time to give yin some tough love cuz this shits mad embarrassing now like b4 it was just an inside joke in my lil clique but after reading that post and infographic man something had 2 be done

i had 2 do the same thing to randy in 08 back in his venom lethality daze and now i have to do it to yin 2 years after the game died

shits wack

hopefully i can follow ur success and have this work... but if it doesn't i don't really care either way.

Freestyler

Thanks
    nice yeah man its been time to give yin some tough love cuz this shits mad embarrassing now like b4 it was just an inside joke in my lil clique but after reading that post and infographic man something had 2 be done

i had 2 do the same thing to randy in 08 back in his venom lethality daze and now i have to do it to yin 2 years after the game died

shits wack

hopefully i can follow ur success and have this work... but if it doesn't i don't really care either way.
    im still in like a state where i cant rly accept gunz closing and i gotta 'quit'.. simply because its just a game i played and its liek my mom pulled out the cord and said stahp playing! wen i was still fighting the last boss on n64 jet force gemini- wat.

Thanks
    im still in like a state where i cant rly accept gunz closing and i gotta 'quit'.. simply because its just a game i played and its liek my mom pulled out the cord and said stahp playing! wen i was still fighting the last boss on n64 jet force gemini- wat.
    i mean yeah i get that, there's still ppl like that that play (AB, hell I'd even say me just for the gameplay itself, randy sometimes, will, wazp) but i mean dude's sittin here wasting his time trying to change someones beliefs about how the game works, like the **** kind of shit is that. it's one thing to still care about who's better, but to care about who's right or wrong about a game mechanic and write a peabody award nominated essay is just beyond cringeworthy

i think this all started when he was shittalking joel on euglads chatbox and challenged him to a 1v1 even tho joel was just like "lmao what ok", it was a real one-sided convo then nearly lost 11-9 LMFAO after that man yinstyle became a legend 2 the krew... the single man who still cares that much about gunz in the year 2014... it's like that twilight zone episode where guy is the last man on earth and breaks his glasses but instead of not being able to see, everybody thinks ur a loser and u can't possibly know
    Last edited by Jianyu; 04-12-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    i mean yeah i get that, there's still ppl like that that play (AB, hell I'd even say me just for the gameplay itself, randy sometimes, will, wazp) but i mean dude's sittin here wasting his time trying to change someones beliefs about how the game works, like the **** kind of shit is that. it's one thing to still care about who's better, but to care about who's right or wrong about a game mechanic and write a peabody award nominated essay is just beyond cringeworthy

i think this all started when he was shittalking joel on euglads chatbox and challenged him to a 1v1 even tho joel was just like "lmao what ok", it was a real one-sided convo then nearly lost 11-10 LMFAO after that man yinstyle became a legend 2 the krew... the single man who still cares that much about gunz in the year 2014... it's like that twilight zone episode where guy is the last man on earth and breaks his glasses but instead of not being able to see, everybody thinks ur a loser and u can't possibly know
    lol well, i saw his posts here and at first, i was thinking he was joking around and not trying to show hes right/ how much he knows bout game mechanics, but then i saw his paintexe picture or w/e lol with the diagram, well idk. o well. i jus know that i sparred wid him once (i used dagger) and it was pretty fun. i wanted to beat josh wid my dagger, basically too late now, damn it, i swear i could.

Thanks
    dude he argued with me about some shit about how angles are coded into gunz specifically on my post of gunz mechanics, not only did he bring up something in the code that just says that blocks are 120 degrees (therein was wrong about it being hardcoded, burden of proof) but he wrote like an essay and a half (on top of everyone else telling him that gunz works differently from how the source tells it to)

josh still plays noob, he's on all the time. but he'd probably beat you honestly, even tho I think Lime is kinda lame for talking about nothing but gunz, he's right about Josh being the best player ever.

I mean yin did used to be really cool,I used to really like talking to him. dude just needs a reality check.
    Last edited by Jianyu; 04-12-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    dude he argued with me about some shit about how angles are coded into gunz specifically on my post of gunz mechanics, not only did he bring up something in the code that just says that blocks are 120 degrees (therein was wrong,) but he wrote like an essay and a half (on top of everyone else telling him that gunz works differently from how the source tells it to)

josh still plays noob, he's on all the time. but he'd probably beat you honestly, even tho I think Lime is kinda lame for talking about nothing but gunz, he's right about Josh being the best player ever.
    im that confident in my gameplay that i can beat him though. Not just talking like... "maaaaybe its possible" i know it the tools are out there for me to just master. also, bout yin, o well, lol. u guys are friends so, talk on skype or somethin like u said u did wid randy, whether skype or not... i miss msn messenger, damn. my email ends with "@msn.com" so old school.

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information