Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    ya yin and i aren't really friends now more acquaintances, he only talks to me when he needs something. dude needed a public shaming anyway.

y'know, i kinda used to think u were a *** but ur kinda cool actually.

i think yin's writing his retort, he's been logged into euglads for a while. I probably won't answer it seriously if he's going to prove that I care about this game, because I really honestly don't.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    ya yin and i aren't really friends now more acquaintances, he only talks to me when he needs something. dude needed a public shaming anyway.

i think yin's writing his retort, he's been logged into euglads for a while. I probably won't answer it seriously if he's going to prove that I care about this game, because I really honestly don't.
    i still remember that one single moment. wont forget, i made a training room 4 players only, with my dagger, to practice some dstyle stuff, then u and dolphinrider joined (ijji gunz) and kicked me out of my own room that i jus made, lol.

Thanks
    ya i love josh, i haven't spoken to him in some time but that's because i'm a socially awkward hermit ^^

Freestyler

Thanks
    ya i love josh, i haven't spoken to him in some time but that's because i'm a socially awkward hermit ^^
    lol, well, ima slowly start to try to log off n go practice some skateboarding

on topic:

gladiator.

Thanks
    yin and i r frends

Banned

Thanks
    request lock again

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    request lock again
    rage/ego section, let it flow and if u cannot handle the section of mysterious events that are waiting to unfold, stahp!

wdf am i saying. tho.

is it just me, or am i not the only one that thinks of HP computers everytime i type/ see the word "stahp". just wondering.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-12-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks
    Making a video exposing someone of DDoSing me is a little different than writing an essay and an infographic about a game mechanic, no? Especially when I used their real name and location as tags for the video, so it turns up whenever people search it. Before you bring up the thing I wrote on EuGlads forum about game mechanics I wrote, that was to stir discussion about the mechanics of the game. Not to argue a point about who's right or wrong (until you commented in that thread, of course) and I certainly didn't write multiple best-selling novels about it in order to disprove somebody I think is bad at a dead game.

Ironic how you complain about people talking about stuff other than GunZ. The last thing I heard anybody say you talked to them about was pissing in a condom because you couldn't fit your **** into a girl at a brothel (???) Oh the wonderful tales you weave, Costco.

In the same post, you're trying to call someone's thoughts on GunZ "pseudoscience". It's a video game. A video game. A dead one. One that 300 people play. The discussions on Euglads aren't even about GunZ anymore unless you post about it (or restyler) you are the only one who cares about gunz anymore.

My list is a trolling device to create drama, and it worked well. Not to mention it required about 2 minutes of time (same for my video, more-or-less) You cannot possibly say your explanation of GunZ blocking mechanics are in any way a trolling device. You are the only person who still cares about this game and people exploit you for it, whether you realize it or not.

Most everything I've done in GunZ was to troll or stir drama. I never played the game seriously, and you know that. Stop trying.

Get over it.

"Someone is wrong about the way a dead game works mechanically, I must be the first to tell them they're wrong and try to change their mind because I am the paragon of all that is right and just in a game I started playing way later than everyone else" - Costco 2014

You should ask Randy how he feels about people who still care about GunZ. Ask ANYBODy who played GunZ who still has the kind-soul to talk to you and humor your attempts at being a intellectual overlord of GunZ how they feel when you talk about GunZ.
    hihihihihi, you're right I don't troll online. I lied about that brothel thing(although I did lose it to a girl I didn't even know). It's funny that randy still went on to tell of my epic adventures even after I stopped trusting him around 2012 after losing to austin and got angry, but I didn't believe he would still do that. Don't you think the story sounds a bit too ridiculous to be true? Only thing I didn't lie to randy about was doing it with a girl I didn't know and not enjoying it, because I didn't have any emotional attachment to her.

Anyway, crushing time as you wish.

You basically admitted mid-video that you sniffed him and would send his IP address to the cops. You're basically hypocritical.

Actually, I don't know where to start. Whomever I spoke to except Sean and Randy considered you pathetic and unoriginal. You always steal something and claim credit for it. You never even looked at the source code and instead got someone else to scan it for you so that you can show everyone how smart you are.

I really don't know much about you to be honest, because you're terribly uninteresting. I don't know what you do ingame or online, but you've been playing since 2008 and all you've managed is to let everyone know you're an aggressive pain in the ass lol. You never beat anyone above mid tier and you always talk about gunz skill(with people you consider your "group" on gunz) like with randy. I really don't care about your stupid justifications that pretty much are typical and predictable of every pleb who roams /soc/(lol I was trolling lol i was stirring drama is a typical "i was kidding" after a lame joke). http://www.euglads.com/t2700-new-for...-in-here#30525 Or how you try to make other transsexuals look bad to make yourself feel better. Are you gonna shrug that off as trolling?

I don't really know what you're saying about intellectual overlord Mr.(i mean Mrs.) paragon of logic and reasoning, but you've always taken stuff like god theory and tried to smack it with verbose and make it seem like you did all the work. You've never really done anything original in anything I read from you.

Also, don't lie to yourself lol. Cody isn't using his own thoughts, but rather someone else's OPINION. Consciousness has been scientifically validated in psychology, only kids like you who sit at home spending most of their time "trolling and stirring drama" would misinterpret fact from opinion. It's alright though, all you've done is tell others how to live their lives and how to SEEM more social like you and then you comment on other peoples' pictures like when you saw Kurt's. You're just pathetically trying to hide your own flaws on others, so no wonder you're gonna try to latch onto fake gossips to get in my head.

Let me remind you of that ridiculous mush-up of bollocks you posted on afterburned's tier list to try and make black shawn feel worse about himself, but all he needed to do was take a look at who you are to laugh it off. I mean you don't even have individual hate for someone, you just hate someone because people you know on gunz make fun of him/her. This is pretty much grade school bullying, grow up lol hypocrite.

Also, cut the bs with me lol, your trolling device is basically vibrating up your bum right now.

PS: Most of what I wrote isn't actually my words. I really don't know you except your names tyler, you have pics and you talk crap and act ridiculously desperate

1. we were never friends
    2. I never talk to you
    3. I was doing my run-in for boxing
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-12-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks
    S e r i o u s b u s i n e s s

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    hihihihihi, you're right I don't troll online. I lied about that brothel thing(although I did lose it to a girl I didn't even know). It's funny that randy still went on to tell of my epic adventures even after I stopped trusting him around 2012 after losing to austin and got angry, but I didn't believe he would still do that. Don't you think the story sounds a bit too ridiculous to be true? Only thing I didn't lie to randy about was doing it with a girl I didn't know and not enjoying it, because I didn't have any emotional attachment to her.

Anyway, crushing time as you wish.

You basically admitted mid-video that you sniffed him and would send his IP address to the cops. You're basically hypocritical.

Actually, I don't know where to start. Whomever I spoke to except Sean and Randy considered you pathetic and unoriginal. You always steal something and claim credit for it. You never even looked at the source code and instead got someone else to scan it for you so that you can show everyone how smart you are.

I really don't know much about you to be honest, because you're terribly uninteresting. I don't know what you do ingame or online, but you've been playing since 2008 and all you've managed is to let everyone know you're an aggressive pain in the ass lol. You never beat anyone above mid tier and you always talk about gunz skill(with people you consider your "group" on gunz) like with randy. I really don't care about your stupid justifications that pretty much are typical and predictable of every pleb who roams /soc/(lol I was trolling lol i was stirring drama is a typical "i was kidding" after a lame joke). http://www.euglads.com/t2700-new-for...-in-here#30525 Or how you try to make other transsexuals look bad to make yourself feel better. Are you gonna shrug that off as trolling?

I don't really know what you're saying about intellectual overlord Mr.(i mean Mrs.) paragon of logic and reasoning, but you've always taken stuff like god theory and tried to smack it with verbose and make it seem like you did all the work. You've never really done anything original in anything I read from you.

Also, don't lie to yourself lol. Cody isn't using his own thoughts, but rather someone else's OPINION. Consciousness has been scientifically validated in psychology, only kids like you who sit at home spending most of their time "trolling and stirring drama" would misinterpret fact from opinion. It's alright though, all you've done is tell others how to live their lives and how to SEEM more social like you and then you comment on other peoples' pictures like when you saw Kurt's. You're just pathetically trying to hide your own flaws on others, so no wonder you're gonna try to latch onto fake gossips to get in my head.

Let me remind you of that ridiculous mush-up of bollocks you posted on afterburned's tier list to try and make black shawn feel worse about himself, but all he needed to do was take a look at who you are to laugh it off. I mean you don't even have individual hate for someone, you just hate someone because people you know on gunz make fun of him/her. This is pretty much grade school bullying, grow up lol hypocrite.

Also, cut the bs with me lol, your trolling device is basically vibrating up your bum right now.

PS: Most of what I wrote isn't actually my words. I really don't know you except your names tyler, you have pics and you talk crap and act ridiculously desperate
    1. of course I packet sniffed to get his IP, he was threatening of DDoSing me. I didn't DDoS him back, packet sniffing isn't a crime.
    2. Sean hates me, he always has. Nothing new there. Trying to turn randy against me doesn't work, friend. We've been friends since 2007, have to try harder than that.
    3. Looked at the source, I even said the function name.
    4. I've played since late 06. I never took the game seriously, therein don't care about beating mid-tier players. I never gladiated. I didn't have a PC good enough to TBF until a year ago. I played with 50 frames.
    5. Why, yes, that is the definition of trolling.
    6. It was a video explaining God theory. I even put that it was keidos, and a link to the forum post where she describes them in the description. I never took any credit for it beyond explanation, because she never made an explanation for it. This was in '10.
    7. You're like a 20 year old greek NEET, you have no right to arm-chair psychoanalyze.
    8. If I posted anything on Aeria forums it was to troll. Just like I did with ijji on 43 different accounts (yes, that is the exact number. I had them all referalled to one account)
    9. Black Shawn openly stated he stole Randy's D3 account.

Oh, I'm sure most of it weren't your words. Because you talk about anything to other people besides, GunZ, right? You're delusional Yin, everybody, EVERYBODY thinks so. Everybody talks behind your back, everybody is in awe at how much you try to live for a game that's eons old.

Grow up. Good try, though.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information