Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beastd View Post
    Only person am worried about is Huy...Shawn is rusty. Doko quite easy to predict, Bharat lol he was supposed to 1v1 me today oh well lals and you I've met you and destroyed you. Enjoy tourney it shall be a breeze indeed.
    You kill me once in a pub room while I wasn't doing anything and it's considered destroyed haha. It's cute how I asked around to find out who you were and no one knew. 1vs1 me babe, that'll shut you up for a while. P.S you play like slicing with carpal tunnel. Nothing impressive and extremely predictable.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beastd View Post
    Only person am worried about is Huy...Shawn is rusty. Doko quite easy to predict, Bharat lol he was supposed to 1v1 me today oh well lals and you I've met you and destroyed you. Enjoy tourney it shall be a breeze indeed.
    Who's this weak saying its going to be a breeze when Wali and I are up in this bitch. r u dumb ur a random shut up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cyph View Post
    Who's this weak saying its going to be a breeze when Wali and I are up in this bitch. r u dumb ur a random shut up
    Kid's a stupid random monktard. Ignore the leftover free channel filth

Banned

Thanks
    You are weak and delusional. You encompass yourself with high level players and convince yourself that you play on equal magnitudes. Sadly, you're inaccurate and shitty. And you need to shut the **** up, haha. Honestly, stop. Don't categorize yourself in a list with people who don't play like complete shit-pastas. Giant shit casaroles sitting on the shoulders of giants.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swastika View Post
    You are weak and delusional. You encompass yourself with high level players and convince yourself that you play on equal magnitudes. Sadly, you're inaccurate and shitty. And you need to shut the **** up, haha. Honestly, stop. Don't categorize yourself in a list with people who don't play like complete shit-pastas. Giant shit casaroles sitting on the shoulders of giants.
    OMFG I JUST FOUND OUT YOU'RE CODY. THE DUDE WHO PAID RANDY $600 FOR GLAD LESSONS. I AM LEGIT DYING ROFL. ALL THIS PENT UP RAGE FROM NEVER GETTING CLOSE TO GOOD. I'm sorry I bully you in public rooms dude, shit you shoulda let me known it was you all this time WTF.

Seriously, all trolling aside I'll give you free lessons. I just find it sad how you had to invest money from your own pocket to learn how to glad. There's no community left so I guess I understand your stagnant growth, but holla at me on skype if you want to learn the basics. Wali.g6 man, don't be shy I'm quite friendly
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-07-2014 at 07:18 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    too bad all of these kids would die to amitovad in cw
    pathetic thread

7. The following 2 users say thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

Kira (04-07-2014), Ommadawn (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Why would anyone bother to chase gunners running away in cw?

Beastd is possibly weaker than Cody. Cody uses that same rehashed ego soapbox speach about standing on the shoulders of giants vs everyone. Did it to me last time I beat him with ease too.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post

Beastd is possibly weaker than Cody. Cody uses that same rehashed ego soapbox speach about standing on the shoulders of giants vs everyone. Did it to me last time I beat him with ease too.
    pretty much proves you never left your beloved glad rooms

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    pretty much proves you never left your beloved glad rooms
    Actually, I used to CW in igunz and ijji. Everything I said was 100% accurate.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post

Not sure who you are but it's nice to see someone on the forums with a brain implementing logical fallacies in their statement. Cody has been the bottom of the gladiator food chain ever since he's started (Like what, a year ago?). It's threads like this that give the little mouse an opportunity to growl and have his voice heard, but honestly everyone who knows him knows he's absolutely gutter tier and isn't going to improve in the near decade. I can't even comprehend paying for lessons on a dead game, yet $600 dollars to Randy who you honestly thought would make you good. I can't laugh at you dude, I feel bad but this "standing on the shoulder of giants" wah wahing isn't getting you anywhere either tbh. You've always been everyone's lapdog in Aeria and even here. I'm glad you're not wasting your money on lessons anymore, but rather you're a VIP member so indirectly paying to keep this server alive so people like me and even middle-class glads can shit on you day-in and day-out. I used to use you as a spar dummy in aeria lol, I don't think you're even qualified to do that now.

As for beastd, I don't even know the random besides the fact he's a monktard with a huge ego incomparible to his actual skill. Tbf drift spam at max tip range + peddle like I did 2 years ago *slow claps*. You're really good dude! (Y)

Lastly, I don't even bother replying to random gunners that comment on this thread thinking gunning actually requires skill. You're a waste of breath lul.
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-07-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information