Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Noumi View Post
    lol you are a gunner obviously.
    I'm both, I was once a glad half of the time I played Gunz

Edit: Who are this randoms calling people randoms?
    I don't get this kids
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 04-07-2014 at 07:53 AM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

2. The following user said thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

Tumble (04-08-2014)

Kronix's Avatar Dead

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    I remember when Glad was all about bowing and respecting your opponent ;-; Now it's this.
    Yeah, it was all about respect.And this is why I quit being a gladiator because of their shitty attitude and being so unrespectful.
    R.I.P my grammar '-'

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Kronix for this useful post:

Eddie (04-07-2014), Juriën (04-07-2014), Tumble (04-08-2014)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    I remember when Glad was all about bowing and respecting your opponent ;-; Now it's this.
    This and This, but oh well we are just a bunch of gunners, aren't we?
    Why play a game for only half it's capability > glad logic

6. The following 4 users say thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Kronix (04-07-2014), mr guy (04-07-2014), Ommadawn (04-10-2014), Tumble (04-08-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Seeing as no one tried to quote me to prove me wrong, and it's been 24 hours; let the record books show I'm best glad in the world.

8. The following 4 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Juriën (04-07-2014), Ommadawn (04-10-2014), Tumble (04-08-2014), Zangun (04-08-2014)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    ''Gunners'' is the supidest shit i've ever heard.
    Who runs around with just a gun? We use swords too.

I didn't say ''GLADIATOR'' cause I think of glad less than ''gunning'' I said it like that cause of what Sonji stated later in this thread.
    You people are absolutely pathetic. No GunZ tourney matters in my eyes, if it's ''gunningduurrrr'' or ''Gladiator'' it's both just in a game we play. For some reason
    people boost their ego off of this game.

I hope you won't respond with some pathetic thing about ''igunz'' ''running'' ''gunners'' ''newgen'' ''random'' cause you'd just define yourself.
    anyone preaching about when he started playing or calling himself God while having ''Mature'' as his IGN is trash, period.

Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Seeing as no one tried to quote me to prove me wrong, and it's been 24 hours; let the record books show I'm best glad in the world.
    best glad!
    Last edited by Again; 04-07-2014 at 12:53 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

10. The following 5 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

Eddie (04-07-2014), Juriën (04-07-2014), mr guy (04-07-2014), Ommadawn (04-10-2014), Tumble (04-08-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'm best glad. I invented glad. Don't even try.
    All you do is lawnmower , pls.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I'm best glad. I invented glad. Don't even try.
    cuz lawmower dev command k

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    all bad im best glad get smekt 11-000001 I turtle and backpeddle like best shhh silent step for noobs.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

14. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Kira (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    Not sure who you are but it's nice to see someone on the forums with a brain implementing logical fallacies in their statement. Cody has been the bottom of the gladiator food chain ever since he's started (Like what, a year ago?). It's threads like this that give the little mouse an opportunity to growl and have his voice heard, but honestly everyone who knows him knows he's absolutely gutter tier and isn't going to improve in the near decade. I can't even comprehend paying for lessons on a dead game, yet $600 dollars to Randy who you honestly thought would make you good. I can't laugh at you dude, I feel bad but this "standing on the shoulder of giants" wah wahing isn't getting you anywhere either tbh. You've always been everyone's lapdog in Aeria and even here. I'm glad you're not wasting your money on lessons anymore, but rather you're a VIP member so indirectly paying to keep this server alive so people like me and even middle-class glads can shit on you day-in and day-out. I used to use you as a spar dummy in aeria lol, I don't think you're even qualified to do that now.

As for beastd, I don't even know the random besides the fact he's a monktard with a huge ego incomparible to his actual skill. Tbf drift spam at max tip range + peddle like I did 2 years ago *slow claps*. You're really good dude! (Y)

Lastly, I don't even bother replying to random gunners that comment on this thread thinking gunning actually requires skill. You're a waste of breath lul.
    If Huy stole Lily's Harvard grammar book, he'd say the exact same thing in 3 sentences

tl;dr: Who wah ar dese wandoms? Dey wah pwetti bad. Suck mah hewwy cok of duum!
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-07-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    You kill me once in a pub room while I wasn't doing anything and it's considered destroyed haha. It's cute how I asked around to find out who you were and no one knew. 1vs1 me babe, that'll shut you up for a while. P.S you play like slicing with carpal tunnel. Nothing impressive and extremely predictable.
    Mhmmm with your static dbf and peddle, and since when blocking your every attack is mstyle. A fact is that your angle is garbage and your 0 approach is magnificent. When you're ready to admit that you're not even mid tier please call me. I look forward to be seeing you in tourney. That's if you make it.
    Last edited by Beastd; 04-07-2014 at 05:04 PM.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information