Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beastd View Post
    Mhmmm with your static dbf and peddle, and since when blocking your every attack is mstyle. A fact is that your angle is garbage and your 0 approach is magnificent. When you're ready to admit that you're not even mid tier please call me. I look forward to be seeing you in tourney. That's if you make it.
    Geez you unknown random, do you ever shut up lol? You're honestly like my neighbour's dog that doesn't stop barking and cleans his piss with his own tongue. You have enough skill for me to consider you as an ambient buzzing noise in the background of anyone who's actually good in this tourney. You're not even going to beat joel in the 1st round, neither do you even possess the ability to critique someone else when you are a carpal-tunnel slicing clone that tbf spams with his right hand and hits his chest just as fast with his left hand while he plays. (Don't forget the autistic sounds and drooling haha) I love the analysis about angles and approach from a monktard that spars muan for improvement. It's astonishing how you free channel bottom feeder glads actually feel the right to have an ego whilst no one good played.

Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    And if you guys dont be nice to eachother and stop trolling/spamming this thread will be closed.
    (Thats towards everyone in here)
    The tournament is supposed to be a fun yet competitive event for gladiators but anyone interessted aswell.
    If yall just go on a egotrip i'll cancel my incentive/prize.
    Because i honestly dont want to have anything to do with people that are that much focused on hate and narcism.
    @HellSniper

That is the beauty of glad; it's an ego cluster f**k and I don't think we'd have it any other way. (That's if you ask the real glads back from ijji/aeria and not gunners that drop in to dash around with shuras and lvl 90 swords all game) As adorable told us (the gladiator community) this was an event catered to the gladiators that go unnoticed by the gunz community. If you're assuming that this is narcissism and bullying, you're frankly mistaken. Gladiator has been like this since it's started and it's always going to be a giant ego battle between the good-the bad and people who generally hate each other. Together, as a whole the GLADIATOR community doesn't mind this, but I understand how the majority of these forum users (gunners) feel so vastly insulted. The whole point of this thread was to incite rage and excitement b/c that's what gladiator is about. No one good really cares about a custom-designed sword, the thrill of wrecking face of people who hold themselves good is the prize for most.
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-07-2014 at 08:18 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to LuoHan for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-09-2014), Ephil (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    Geez you unknown random, do you ever shut up lol? You're honestly like my neighbour's dog that doesn't stop barking and cleans his piss with his own tongue. You have enough skill for me to consider you as an ambient buzzing noise in the background of anyone who's actually good in this tourney. You're not even going to beat joel in the 1st round, neither do you even possess the ability to critique someone else when you are a carpal-tunnel slicing clone that tbf spams with his right hand and hits his chest just as fast with his left hand while he plays. (Don't forget the autistic sounds and drooling haha) I love the analysis about angles and approach from a monktard that spars muan for improvement. It's astonishing how you free channel bottom feeder glads actually feel the right to have an ego whilst no one good played.

@HellSniper

That is the beauty of glad; it's an ego cluster f**k and I don't think we'd have it any other way. (That's if you ask the real glads back from ijji/aeria and not gunners that drop in to dash around with shuras and lvl 90 swords all game) As adorable told us (the gladiator community) this was an event catered to the gladiators that go unnoticed by the gunz community. If you're assuming that this is narcissism and bullying, you're frankly mistaken. Gladiator has been like this since it's started and it's always going to be a giant ego battle between the good-the bad and people who generally hate each other. Together, as a whole the GLADIATOR community doesn't mind this, but I understand how the majority of these forum users (gunners) feel so vastly insulted. The whole point of this thread was to incite rage and excitement b/c that's what gladiator is about. No one good really cares about a custom-designed sword, the thrill of wrecking face of people who hold themselves good is the prize for most.
    HellSniper this just boosts our confidence, nothing personal. Oh and LouHan remember all I need is to get to 16 kills first. I can play regular glad without the spam which I don't use AND Huy has the best mstyle ever, "no one wants to spar muan/monk"- Deviok

Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    You claim I taught you, but first thing I teach all people is that they should delete all presumption and learn by observation. That's NOT what you're doing right now : )
    Yin on Friday you clearly said and I quote "That glad tournament is for foreigners and noobs seeking a way to become good" yet you are here why?
    Are you here to ruin these "noobs" chance of becoming good. Yin your observation skills are quite amazing but you've taught no one how to observe.
    Last edited by Beastd; 04-07-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    And if you guys dont be nice to eachother and stop trolling/spamming this thread will be closed.
    (Thats towards everyone in here)
    The tournament is supposed to be a fun yet competitive event for gladiators but anyone interessted aswell.
    If yall just go on a egotrip i'll cancel my incentive/prize.
    Because i honestly dont want to have anything to do with people that are that much focused on hate and narcism.
    Yea, glad is narcissistic, but that's because gladiator has always been extremely competitive. Without people who hate on others, the weak players would not have the motivation to get a lot better. Trust me, now 99% of gladiators are super nice compared to the craziness that went on in ijji and aeria. As LuoHan said, the tournament was made for gladiators so you have to expect our customs to come into play.

Trust me ONE thread regarding ego as a consequence of a TOURNAMENT of 64 people really is not that bad, it is not like this is exploding all over the forums. This is the rage/ego section, and we have to do it somewhere. Gladiators are just extremely competitive and without hate and narcissism, we would not have anywhere near the level that some of the players have achieved. Now a days since the ego is so LOW there is no more new strong players, several of the players on the bottom area of the bracket who are good went through massive ego and hate to improve.

People say they want a good community in games, when in fact without the troll or ego the game would simply be boring and die out. That is why, you can't expect competition with everyone being super "nice" to each other. Any competitive game faces these problems, those who want to not participate in ego can go play Dora the Explorer.

Gunz is on its dying breath, all we want to do is instill some competition before its all over.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 04-07-2014 at 08:45 PM.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Like i said, i dont even mind ops post.
    Its just some really were kinda eh imo.
    And i admit i overlookd that its in the rage/ego section. (hence the rather drastic post)
    Though its not like i said you have to sugar coat eachother.
    Just getting weary of the ego @ gunz in general.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    What is this crock of bull I'm reading ? There's no beauty in narcissism. Yes, you need competition to fuel the community, but there's a fine line between being competitive and being a flat out disrespectful asshole. There's a fine line between a simple taunt after a victory, and throwing out a bunch of disrespectful remarks to boost your self-centered ego and diminish everyone else around you. If this is what you consider the customs of gladiator that glads can agree on "as a whole," these are some ****ed up customs. I don't blame people for veering away from the gladiator community. Hell, I'm surprised I haven't myself yet. Go ahead and call me some ****ing random. You don't need to be some egotard rank 1 with a bunch of fan girls to use common sense. If a skilled individual just goes around throwing out blatant personal attacks to his opponents, how valuable are his victories ? Even if it's for the sake of stirring up some competition, I don't really think that's the best way to go about doing it. Then again, after observing some thoughts on this thread, I doubt you guys give a shit about what's best for everyone, rather what's best for yourself.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

7. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Sonji (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beastd View Post
    HellSniper this just boosts our confidence, nothing personal. Oh and LouHan remember all I need is to get to 16 kills first. I can play regular glad without the spam which I don't use AND Huy has the best mstyle ever, "no one wants to spar muan/monk"- Deviok

Yin on Friday you clearly said and I quote "That glad tournament is for foreigners and noobs seeking a way to become good" yet you are here why?
    Are you here to ruin these "noobs" chance of becoming good. Yin your observation skills are quite amazing but you've taught no one how to observe.
    I don't even use the word foreigners and I never said you need a tourny to become good. I said it's a good way for people to pedal their asses off and get away with it with 130 ping. When the brackets increased and a lot of pros entered, I decided to try my luck.

Also, if you claim I taught you angles, you have a lot more things to focus on than something Monk himself called a troll(he was actually a glad from 2008 named ManSlayer_ and AB put him on tier 7 LOL, mstyle is a dumb troll).

When either me or LuoHan win, we're gonna do something spongebob himself will hate us for : )

Also, because of how you begged me to spar you so you can improve and how you started peddling and saying "I'll play like Alice and you now", I'll just put you on the same list of randoms as DINGDANGBANG, Doom12 and Anderson4114, because you're disrespectful and talk out of your league : ). You basically proved that being nice to you is a waste of time and Luo has a godsent right to treat you like the garb you are. Learn to behave yourself and we'll work from there. Go beg someone else lol it's you who wants to get good before the tourny.

I'm the flail of god. Had you not created such great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. -Genghis Khan
    Remember that when you bite good ol' dust in the first round of the tourny by a rusty joel that'll probably walk you : )

Country
    Thanks
    id fk u bches up

dont fux wit me nobs ez _)_ KOAEKOAE

Banned

Thanks
    ITT: people who cant aim so dey sword XDDDDDDD

Thanks
    Here's an accurate depiction of how many people actually have the slightest clue how to use a sword, that are in this tournament.

Judging by the brackets being over flooded with filler who have dismal skill levels, rusty skill and ect. Huy wins.

Thanks
    I'd just like to say that I'm getting flashbacks of gladiator ego threads back in the good ol' days of **********, I'm proud of you guys. Being an a-hole=shows you have passion, so good job LuoHan has the trashtalking of Klickerzz, the ego of Diamons, and the intelligence and eloquence of Cerb3rus in his forum posts, it's fun to see. Luohan I now appoint you as official gladiator spokesperson, you've earned it. Good luck in the tournament everyone, put on a good show for old doods such as my self who will be watching the replays with glee(I'm assuming those are gonna be posted somewhere).

I decided not to enter the tournament just to give everyone else a chance. (Had to contribute my own ego a bit)
    Last edited by Deviok; 04-08-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information