Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by babalou3004 View Post
    All you GUNNigg.ERS need to stfu. You little pieces of shit gunners wouldn't stand a chance against us 7 legendary swordsmen of the mist. LuoHan, you're a shit gladiator come talk to me when u can handle me n my boyz.
    http://weareawesomeness.files.wordpr...91-d35t8ua.png
    gg life.

Thanks
    Cody/Swastika more like swagstika/Gnan/SportDaSword/Legendarytoptier/#600/#mechanics/#swagmeister420/#ChosenOne/6oblin more like 600oblin

My mom's purse is far richer than your whole life and you're just jealous; fuk outa my face haters -Cody 2k14

Cody's Jedi training by master Cerb3rus himself to stop the reign of AfterBurned

Scientists argue that one night, SportDaMama went out with her BFFs for midnight sushi and bought 1k gucci handbags, then suddenly when she pulls out her credit card and goes "CALIFORNIA MAKI'S ON ME, B****ES" and goes to check out, she sees her credit card doesn't work. Suddenly her female's intuition sparked an undeniable fact. That fact is that cody had stolen her purse and went to the nearest gas station and bought 30x20 of paybycash coupons. That'll be a f*cking lot of DiGiornio's rising crust for the night. Cody was planning to pay randy 2.1k of dollars for lessons and spars. One day, Cody was like "Yo, broski. I'mma go steal my mum's purse and rush to the gas station as fast as I lose, BUT after this spar k?". Randy replied with a well thought "Fine, whatever idc". After the 50 round spar with a score of 50-0 cody pressed the ready button and randy asks "Weren't you gonna rush to the gas station at the speed of light"? Cody replies with a mute unready, block on skype and going on alts. Luckily, Randy knew he was being stalked by cody for free public room fights because of his IP tracer.

tl;dr Cody = epic lulz

ps: Even AB laughed

pps: The cody acting tough now, not even a year ago was the cody I just mentioned so GG.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-09-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks

Look at them gains, admire them. Admire them gains.

Thanks
    edit ;

Someone said there was youtube video bout me 1v1 someone but cudnt find, i found this tho :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpN9kR-e9k

^ crawiy vs afterburned

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kingofswords View Post
    http://i42.tinypic.com/b5lm54.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/dvhldz.jpg

lmao what a beta fgt
    "Look at them gains, admire them. Admire them gains."

just stop before you embarass yourself

u aware?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kingofswords View Post
    http://i42.tinypic.com/b5lm54.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/dvhldz.jpg

You beat flashed and mitch lol *Slow Claps*. You already got shredded by Qwin on that other forum thread so I'll gladly save my time on insulting you.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Thread re-opened, keep it cool.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

8. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Thread re-opened, keep it cool.
    Thanks, too bad now it will probably die due to being locked before and people forgetting about it. Left conversation at dead end.
    Still though you did a good thing.

At least weakstyler finally has nothing left to say, after being verbally abused by every gladiator on this thread. Nobody came to poor weakstyler's rescue. Fanboys crawly, joel, and kae so hard but looks like they have no respect for him, and won't stand up for him in the end. even they know he's a downie. lulz.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    Cody/Swastika more like swagstika/Gnan/SportDaSword/Legendarytoptier/#600/#mechanics/#swagmeister420/#ChosenOne/6oblin more like 600oblin

My mom's purse is far richer than your whole life and you're just jealous; fuk outa my face haters -Cody 2k14

Cody's Jedi training by master Cerb3rus himself to stop the reign of AfterBurned

http://i62.tinypic.com/28upks6.png

Scientists argue that one night, SportDaMama went out with her BFFs for midnight sushi and bought 1k gucci handbags, then suddenly when she pulls out her credit card and goes "CALIFORNIA MAKI'S ON ME, B****ES" and goes to check out, she sees her credit card doesn't work. Suddenly her female's intuition sparked an undeniable fact. That fact is that cody had stolen her purse and went to the nearest gas station and bought 30x20 of paybycash coupons. That'll be a f*cking lot of DiGiornio's rising crust for the night. Cody was planning to pay randy 2.1k of dollars for lessons and spars. One day, Cody was like "Yo, broski. I'mma go steal my mum's purse and rush to the gas station as fast as I lose, BUT after this spar k?". Randy replied with a well thought "Fine, whatever idc". After the 50 round spar with a score of 50-0 cody pressed the ready button and randy asks "Weren't you gonna rush to the gas station at the speed of light"? Cody replies with a mute unready, block on skype and going on alts. Luckily, Randy knew he was being stalked by cody for free public room fights because of his IP tracer.

tl;dr Cody = epic lulz

ps: Even AB laughed

pps: The cody acting tough now, not even a year ago was the cody I just mentioned so GG.

You went to such feat to make me look bad? Look at all this effort, you tried trolling me but you trolled yourself while simultaneously unveiling to me that your fake and flaw. I didn't say shit to you, Yin. You're a follower. Nothing you posted is true. You're deluded. Miyamoto Musashi was a weak ****. He sucked his moms' ****. And he was a acolyte as well. Your wack as ****, bro. Still fangirling and galloping on them ****s. Keep trying to mouth your way to the top sucking **** and talking shit. Youre gayyy. And you wear glasses. I saw you post that screenshot from a phone. I saw the reflection of your face in the screen. Your ugly. And you don't box, you're weak. Skinny fragile little ****. You wear goggles when you box? You probably look like a ***. And yo, that photo is not me, haha. I see through you too, youre a transparent **** and I see through your translucent approaches along with your shoddy ping and that pellucid bp you throw. And to make you more irrelevant than thus so far. Your European ping and your mouthy inaccurate analyses. Its exhausting to read your replies. This is why nobody associates themselves with you.
    Last edited by Swastika; 04-11-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Swastika View Post
    You went to such feat to make me look bad? Look at all this effort, you tried trolling me but you trolled yourself while simultaneously unveiling to me that your fake and flaw. I didn't say shit to you, Yin. You're a follower. Nothing you posted is true. You're deluded. Miyamoto Musashi was a weak ****. He sucked his moms' ****. And he was a acolyte as well. Your wack as ****, bro. Still fangirling and galloping on them ****s. Keep trying to mouth your way to the top sucking **** and talking shit. Youre gayyy. And you wear glasses. I saw you post that screenshot from a phone. I saw the reflection of your face in the screen. Your ugly. And you don't box, you're weak. Skinny fragile little ****. You wear goggles when you box? You probably look like a ***. And yo, that photo is not me, haha. I see through you too, youre a transparent **** and I see through your translucent approaches along with your shoddy ping and that pellucid bp you throw. And to make you more irrelevant than thus so far. Your European ping and your mouthy inaccurate analyses. Its exhausting to read your replies. This is why nobody associates themselves with you.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information