Thanks
    Let's put in a situation for Infected where you have skillmap 1 and you're standing at the floating beams hotshotting a zombie that can't even hit your image(basically, in antilead that means what they're seeing). That's pretty disgusting really, because zombies can't lead a 282 ping guy and worst of all is that zombies were already at a disadvantage when there were 100 peeps on one beamwalk mashing spray and snipers with putrid knockback(send zombies flying away).

I hate to admit that a zombie with 282 ping and antilead is unavoidable. You'll be zombified by a pincer attack with the distance of A to numlock 0 on your keyboard, yet it's still avoidable. If you have campers with that ping and zombies without antilead though, it won't get any better and the round just never ends. With antilead zombies, it was still avoidable and people could kick zombies with horrible internet, but now you have tons of guys with horrible internet PLUS the advantage of antilead vs lead.

I think that the update killed Infected and it's noticeable how there would be 5 16/16 and 8/8 player rooms with infected daily and now it's reduced to like one every 3 days. I believe Infected could be popularized by reversing the process and giving zombies SLIGHTLY less knockback(lets not wreck this one out of proportion either, otherwise zombies will become unbeatable, but at the same time most of camper skill is just aiming the image which doesn't take much reflex or aiming skill). I think the first step to reviving Infected is reversing the update and CAPITALIZING from there on towards improvements through surveys instead of direct changes.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    This should be changed in the next update.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Linear88's Avatar History

Thanks
    The change has already been implemented in the next update. We'll be pushing out the update this week.

Thread Information