f45tT4g's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    IGN of reported player:Blade22

Reason:In a duel room I joined, the player, even though shot repeatedly, wouldn't take damage at all. In the video I have here, damage counters are shown, but his ending hp/ap was not changed at all. Also when he shot, the bullets weren't aimed anywhere near me. Even if it was attributed to lag, which it wasn't, i was nowhere near where he'd been shooting. He shot over and over and I died without a chance of winning. The file is a replay so I hope you can see through both my character and his character how it happened.

Proof/Evidence:
    Code:
    http://speedy.sh/hvQ2P/DUEL-PizzaBurger-2014-04-09-12-16-38.gzr

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Do you by any chance have a ping of 'Blade22' his ping?
    Seems like the user was extremely lagging as you can see he shoots with a huge delay (leading).
    He was shooting the wall because he was probably lagging, on your screen you're behind him but on his screen he is seeing you still there due to forcelag.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

f45tT4g's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    It wasn't just lag. If you have a look at the video, if it was lag, i would have been in the cross fire. But i was no where near his aimed shots when he was firing. If it was lag, then it would have been seen as him moving his mouse around instead of just in one spot. unfortunatly i only got one recording but it didnt happen just once, i died several times. And if it was lag, he would have still taken damage, regardless.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Appears to be an AE glitch.
    Declined.
    Last edited by GeorgeGFX; 04-09-2014 at 03:16 PM.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information