Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    My comment clearly states nothing about the 'forum for babies'. I just can't stand seeing pathetic glads talking shit all the time and coming to the forums to just ego everyone.

http://puu.sh/85IUL/b72beffc72.png

Please respond.
    nice snapshot

i thought it was gunz the duel not forumz: the talk

Thanks
    Instead of /request lock, I would like to /requestashipmentoftamponsforallthesesensitivegunnersthatgetbutthurtoversomethingthatdoesnotconcernthemloluguysrbadgocrymoarplsQQ

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    Instead of /request lock, I would like to /requestashipmentoftamponsforallthesesensitivegunnersthatgetbutthurtoversomethingthatdoesnotconcernthemloluguysrbadgocrymoarplsQQ
    Srsly lmao the threads we make are OUR turf, we dont need those whiny trashes invading OUR zone as well, let them stay confined to THEIR weak ass ego threads (more like be retarded and pretend to be good threads)

"dont ego, plz thread lock" then shut this forum down entirely if you are going to be such pussies about it

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    Srsly lmao the threads we make are OUR turf, we dont need those whiny trashes invading OUR zone as well, let them stay confined to THEIR weak ass ego threads (more like be retarded and pretend to be good threads)

"dont ego, plz thread lock" then shut this forum down entirely if you are going to be such pussies about it
    You should see much their pussies bleed in the chat box if you even dare to say anything borderline insulting. Example:

Gunner1: WOW SO KAWAII DID U GUYS READ DAT NEW MANGA CHAPTER *sNoRt*
    Me: lol ure bad
    Gunner 2: Luul1!! u don't have a coloured name nerd trash, gtfo out our forums. wh0 invited dese gladz to our forums huehue
    Gunner 3: ah ma gerd da forumz were so kewl b4 these nerd glads joind and started eg0ing liek y u ruin our peaceful community *sNoRts*
    Me: *Gets banned for 3 days*

Freestyle forums in a nut shell. Then big bad moderators come and tell us we are violating policies and *cough* I repeat..we are..RAGING & EGOING in the RAGE & EGO section. I..I..did what now ?!? I RAGED AND EGO IN THE DAMN RAGE AND EGO SECTION1?!?! WTFFFFF IM SO SORRY, I mean I shoulda read the damn name of this thread section, what was a I thinking!11!!!
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-13-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

uaware?stoopidswordheroo

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Ollypayy for this useful post:

Lorrainé (04-13-2014), YinStyle (04-13-2014)

Zachary!'s Avatar Food > Friends :3

Thanks
    1v1 speedy dagger then com talk ezgladtournynoob11-0badbadbabdabdbabdabdabdabdabdaba#randy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2ir7n2g.jpg

uaware?stoopidswordheroo

kid wat da fuk u sed 2 me??

9. The following 2 users say thank you to LuoHan for this useful post:

YinStyle (04-13-2014), Zachary! (04-13-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post

http://i57.tinypic.com/2ir7n2g.jpg

uaware?stoopidswordheroo
    u avin a gigl thar m8 cuz i swr imma km ther h00k you in the g4bb3r. m8 i b8 dont underestim8 r8 8/8 gr8 checkm8

Banned

Thanks
    I usually don't use forums, ego, whatever, but I am so glad I came to read these forums.

Some good content right here.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    This entertainment is srs hilarious xD
    Haha Sword Heros in their natural habitat!

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

13. The following user said thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

YinStyle (04-21-2014)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information