#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, I'm having a problem with Razer Game Booster, I have it installed on my Windows 7 PC, but when I came to install it on my Windows 8 Laptop this issue occurs:

Please Help.
    Thank You In Advance

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    run in administrator -__-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stunned View Post
    run in administrator -__-
    Tried that didn't work.

Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    u realize this forum isnt meant to help you with gamebooster issues, im sure you can find a solution when you google the error
    If you have nothing good to say then shut up please. I obviously tried using Google to help and YouTube non of the solutions worked.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 04-12-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...e-3e5f0708a855 try this but do it in your destination folder instead of the one mentioned in the link

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...e-3e5f0708a855 try this but do it in your destination folder instead of the one mentioned in the link
    Tried that too..... : /

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Hey there Hypothermic,

I want you to try something;
    - Head over to "C:\Program Files (x86)\"
    - Find the Razer folder, do not open it.
    - Right click on the folder > Properties > Security tab > Click on the "Edit" button to edit your permissions > Tick "Allow" on "Full Control" and apply that to every single user you see in the list.

Note that you have to apply the changes to every user, clicking on "Allow Full Control" then moving to the users clicking same thing and after that clicking on Apply won't change anything.
    That's why you have to apply the changes every time you grant one of the users Full Control.
    When you're sure that they are all granted with full access, run the Game Booster as Administrator and see if it works.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Hey there Hypothermic,

I want you to try something;
    - Head over to "C:\Program Files (x86)\"
    - Find the Razer folder, do not open it.
    - Right click on the folder > Properties > Security tab > Click on the "Edit" button to edit your permissions > Tick "Allow" on "Full Control" and apply that to every single user you see in the list.

Note that you have to apply the changes to every user, clicking on "Allow Full Control" then moving to the users clicking same thing and after that clicking on Apply won't change anything.
    That's why you have to apply the changes every time you grant one of the users Full Control.
    When you're sure that they are all granted with full access, run the Game Booster as Administrator and see if it works.
    O-O It worked, Thank You Very Much

Thread Information