Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Youtube's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    This Happening to me Too,And For My Brother it told him that his banned for 1 hour,but he wasnt of course its just some fake error i cant understand

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Youtube View Post
    This Happening to me Too,And For My Brother it told him that his banned for 1 hour,but he wasnt of course its just some fake error i cant understand
    Originally Posted by ShesAMonstah View Post
    So,.. am ingame evrything goes fine but when i enter a room and i press capslock, enter.. there comes "hacking attempt detected the game will shut down" but i aint hacking or have any hack programs on my pc, please how to fix this its been MONTHS this bug.. resetted my pc also redownloaded the client, cmon help me..

this is what you should do (it worked on the other person with your same situation & just want to help)

first, go to your system configuration ( start button + r and type msconfig)
    then, on start up tab CHECK ONLY the ones YOU WANT TO RUN when starting your pc. and DO NOT CHECK the ones you don't want to run on your pc when turned on.
    then, try restarting. and run your gunz.

maybe there are some of your programs that's conflicting the script/code in gunz that makes it 'hack' but it isnt.
    but maybe it's good also to wait for the next update.

Linear88's Avatar History

Thanks
    Please post your in-game character name here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information