SkyBreak's Avatar kill em with kindness

Thanks
    IGN: Akimbo

Reason: Forcelagging / underclocking

Proof:

Gaming with akimbo once again, always warned you id post eventually. noticed this long time ago and he almost admitted to it at the time, other then my words here are some screenshots of his ping in this duel, uc was off balance or just forcelagging. if you are from canada east coast or usa east coast you know him as a high pinger, well 130-140 ( So called normal ping ) . well when i 1st met him on fg he was 70-90 ping, all of sudden he gets this lag shield and sticks with it, now a formal br hmm good job cat fishing but i think its time hes stopped? akimbo is not god k thanks.

O OK THERE IT IS , hiding under his big ego . best spiker is the one that spikes down ping from his so called normal ping i will show soon !

Now that thats over with.. here is his "normal ping" .. so he says .

i have more screen shots if needed and some recordings if i have to but like seriously.. i get muted and 2 warnings for some joking talk, yet people get away with worse every day.. well im done but hope to see some action takin, akimbo farewell

μ

Country
    Thanks
    A replay is required usually but looking at the screenshots, looks like this proof was acquired around 2-3 weeks ago. Therefore it's not classified as valid proof.

Declined.

Thread Information