Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    I was assisting Shino in the event until I came across a user glitch. It says I was speaking to Crystal because It was what I observed. And then the player said it's not Crystal speaking it's 'RoomIsFull'.

Not sure what is was '-' he even rejoined and was still typing as the user 'CrystalG'.

Tomorrow comes today

Youtube's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    hello abasena
    its me RoomIsFull,i was hiding somewhere,while crystalg suicide so i think i understanded this me and crystalg is brothers from same net but diffrent computers
    so some admin tried to revive crystalg and i am the one "roomisfull" got teleported,and then shino killed me as time is up but he gave me +1 but this never happend if u have reply you can watch me was hiding and then get teleported

Edit:i just saw the pictures it seems like Crystalg my brother from the other computer shows his name as roomisfull which is me , and it shows roomisfull as crystalg
    Last edited by Youtube; 04-16-2014 at 04:32 PM.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Youtube View Post
    Edit:i just saw the pictures it seems like Crystalg my brother from the other computer shows his name as roomisfull which is me , and it shows roomisfull as crystalg
    Could've said he was your brother earlier '-'
    Yeah, it's a glitch and it's caused due to both of you being connected through the same network. I'm guessing when your brother died, you were immediately spawned?
    Last edited by Shino; 04-16-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    /Thread lock (Request)
    Tomorrow comes today

Thread Information