Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    All I see is arguing and complaining and you guys expect something to be done in the future about the room-tags. Find a solution as a real community. No wonder why people leave.
    Says it all.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    The only solution that would be is to remove [R]/[IA] from tdm's as you said before, or just remove it overall.

It has been suggested and nothing happend.
    There isn't any other possible solution to this problem, people who want to play for the win (competative) which are a decent amount of players will keep leaving.

You can say ''find a solution etc'' I get that, but 99% on the forums say [R] is dumb and should go.

The people who use [R] if they would like to keep it should log in the forums and say they want to keep it.

So my suggestion would be to make a poll: Remove [R], Keep [R], Remove it from TDM's / Duel rooms.
    See which one gets the most votes, announce it multiple times ingame to vote if you want to keep/get it removed.

But then again, polls don't always help.

Thanks
    Why [R] Is Bad ??

Freestyler

Thanks
    im tired of the foolish silly forum moderating, i already labeled (i cant say "this shit" in this sentence)... i already labeled the mods as baby sitters, like they feel the need to baby everything up... This thread is basically exactly like my thread with me deciding to leave or not (which was mistaken for a legit goodbye thread). Excluding the stuff about player reports, its the same. I cant play here because
    1. the shotgun delays

2. room tags (i've explained what they are doing and not just why i hate them (dont hate them though).

3. dagger gameplay continuously being ****ed with

4. I miss the real meta stats of wep and gear legit people would glad with

5. There are so many random 'custom' shit sticks that are supposed to be 'for fun' and excluded out of regular gameplay but they arent, they're always here, around us, like the ****in room tags, or something else will come like OP fire nades that kill you in two throws and 1 throw if you didn't have full ap but had full hp. As a player from original gunz (i quit original gunz once and played pservers for years still, dont count me out), i can see difference easier. (not how this gunz compares to original, but, just the difference is what im pointing out)

6. the shotgun delay-- I, EYE, see what it has done to gameplay, ****ing slowed and generalized everythiń to far-mid range fights. I go in clanwars or watch duels with long streakers and every fight, no one/the ones doing well, would never press W its disgusting. Back then, you had to move in to increase your shotguns damage, but fgunz is only encouraging spam- no its not spam- its just making fights shit. Most of my friends that actually wanna play arent playing here, cuz of the fact that the staff are/were babying up the player base.

Read steffs thread and im not surprised lol.

@cobra saying we should try and think of a solution together like we are the deve for the game or the devs literally finally admitted they dont like it either and want something about roomtags to be done with. Still feel lamed for my thread that was successful in aeria forums allowing players to come up with one mega solution/balance together for anything/cool idea- but trying to make sure it works. That thread got shot down cuz I saw how the community is being babysat since people just report people instead of forum mods actually just moderating and not waiting for a report to take action.

I stopped trying to think of "ideas n solutions" to a private server where devs dont really think how specific updates/adding random shit affect the game first, and just assumes nothing wont happen and its just for fun. So if they were thinkin, tryna tell me shotgun delay was sped up for the sole purpose to change somehow allow devs to control and change how people can play by disallowing moving in/rushing and turn all gameplay into mg spray with shotguns? -- if they were thinking about the affects, then, they did that on purpose.

Steff, if devs were thinking about the effects of room tags, like [r], they would have known it would be doing what you said its doing, so assuming devs plan first and think wisely, they knew the effects and adding R and other tags not just for random shit, but they wanted real games to die or slowly since they knew this from the start, yes.

Since this is pre school, my opinion, which isnt what they like, will get deleted.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-23-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Dave/McSic or a developer should just poll for the removal of 'game-tags' and let the majority of the community decide.

I'm aware that not all of the players of Freestyle Gunz are member of the forum community but I'm sure there would be some way to implement something upon logging into the game for there to be the question; (Something along these lines)

Would you like for the removal of game-tags?

- Yes []
    - No []

The user simply has to check which they'd prefer before continuing into the game, once they've chosen there unable to change there answer nor will the message appear again, then from X amount of days of the 'poll' being up there results are taking into consideration into doing something about them. Atleast this way it's not just the forum members who get a say into what happens but also everyone who logs into Freestyle Gunz on a daily basis.

I think it was Wucus who said that the removal of game-tags would change Freestyle Gunz drastically (I may be wrong), but with that being said then upon the results from the 'poll' there can be something done into at-least removing/limiting them from certain game modes E.g. Team Deathmatch, Duels, obviously this is something to be discussed at a later date, depending on the 'poll' results of course.

Freestyler

Thanks
    the poll doesn't solve any issue about roomtags that steff has brought up here. The poll is just a deciding factor to take action or not, but a solution is what question the poll is trying to answer. "should it be removed or not", that leads to two possible outcomes rather than solutions-- the solution to "whats the exact problem" isn' simply forming a poll.

Addition: You guys dont want to get caught up in the technicality of how without knowing the why and the what. Whats the problem, legit games decreasing? Then think of solutions, then the how, how to make them happen, dont jump the gun with random polls or threads alike.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-23-2014 at 09:03 PM.

inori I love you

Thanks
    noobs visit forums so they obviously will vote no to removal. ask the top clan members and they will say yes -.-

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Dave/McSic or a developer should just poll for the removal of 'game-tags' and let the majority of the community decide.

I'm aware that not all of the players of Freestyle Gunz are member of the forum community but I'm sure there would be some way to implement something upon logging into the game for there to be the question; (Something along these lines)

Would you like for the removal of game-tags?

- Yes []
    - No []

The user simply has to check which they'd prefer before continuing into the game, once they've chosen there unable to change there answer nor will the message appear again, then from X amount of days of the 'poll' being up there results are taking into consideration into doing something about them. Atleast this way it's not just the forum members who get a say into what happens but also everyone who logs into Freestyle Gunz on a daily basis.

I think it was Wucus who said that the removal of game-tags would change Freestyle Gunz drastically (I may be wrong), but with that being said then upon the results from the 'poll' there can be something done into at-least removing/limiting them from certain game modes E.g. Team Deathmatch, Duels, obviously this is something to be discussed at a later date, depending on the 'poll' results of course.
    the problem with this is; most people that browse the forums are
    A. CWers
    B. ''oldgens'' or w/e they may be. They seek nostalgia for a game that has long since passed.
    C. ****riders of the two above

There are only a handful of people that are not doing those three things, because the rest of the community got bullied away by the forum warriors.

The removal of tags would be voted for but I wouldn't be sure about it being the community's choice, since for the biggest part of the community visiting the forums is like dropping into a sea full of hatred, butt hurt kids stuck in their 2007 days. < how I see FGunZ. bite me.
    Last edited by Again; 04-23-2014 at 09:23 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

9. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-27-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    removing the tags isnt a solution to the problem.

If remove tags - then players that played them force to play with others they would otherwise not play with - if that -
    if do that, then more legit games. cmon... but if u lose players and have less activity or ppl that played tags go to training room old style gameplay, removal of tags aint the solution.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    This server is gonna slowly die. GG.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

12. The following user said thank you to Min for this useful post:

Steff (04-23-2014)

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information