Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodRa View Post
    Well how you know it will last being competitive?
    ????????????

That is your assumption ? Assumption shouldn't be here
    You basically contradicted your answer. How will you know if it will last with players just doing nothing but camp and spam?

Then the server would be split.
    Tomorrow comes today

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    ????????????

You basically contradicted your answer. How will you know if it will last with players just doing nothing but camp and spam?

Then the server would be split.

Well the server did increased it's population didn't it?

Country
    Thanks
    Well the server did increased it's population didn't it?
    No, it's decreased lol
    When I first joined the server I remember it having over 400 players... Maximum is almost 300-350.
    Last edited by Lorrainé; 04-17-2014 at 12:21 PM.
    Tomorrow comes today

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I actually agree with Steff.

About the room tags: You can take a look at all the rooms in the main channel and you will find out that 80%( or even more) of the rooms have the [IA] and [R] room tags. To be honest, I'm not in favor to remove the tags, but I still think that you can do one thing about it: The same as you did about the [DMG3] room tag. Make it that you can use those room tags only in specific rooms (For example: Every room except of TDM and DM rooms). In my opinion this is the at least you can do.
    Also, I don't agree with Steff's opinion on [DMG3] room tag, I don't think you should remove that. If you will remove it, less people will play infected.

About the reports: Just like Steff said: It takes about 1 + week to handle a report and then there’s still a 50/50 chance it's getting declined while the person was unlegit. Somehow I agree and disagree with Steff's opinion. On the one hand, it's quite annoying to wait a week for someone to answer your thread and there's a big chance it might gets declined. On the other hand, I understand that sometimes it is difficult to handle reports and spot that the person is indeed unlegit. I don't think you can do anything about it, eventually we are all humans, and humans make mistakes.

About the flaming/spamming: Just like Steff said, people can use the '/ignore' function instead of reporting a flamer or a spammer. But between us, hardly anyone uses it. There are many people who just love to report people, even for minor things like spamming 4x times in the lobby channel. I mean, if there is a massive spammer so it's totally fine to report him, but if someone says 4 times "Come to room x", why would you report him? It's not like he has done anything wrong or made someone suffering.

One more change I think the staff team should do: https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?68978-Read
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 04-17-2014 at 12:05 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Lorrainé (04-17-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    I agree on Sonji; that's it. If insisted to have no room tags, just make no room tags channel.
    So both sides are happy

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I actually agree with Steff.

About the room tags: You can take a look at all the rooms in the main channel and you will find out that 80%( or even more) of the rooms have the [IA] and [R] room tags. To be honest, I'm not in favor to remove the tags, but I still think that you can do one thing about it: The same as you did about the [DMG3] room tag. Make it that you can use those room tags only in specific rooms (For example: Every room except of TDM and DM rooms). In my opinion this is the at least you can do.
    Also, I don't agree with Steff's opinion on [DMG3] room tag, I don't think you should remove that. If you will remove it, less people will play infected.

About the reports: Just like Steff said: It takes about 1 + week to handle a report and then there’s still a 50/50 chance it's getting declined while the person was unlegit. Somehow I agree and disagree with Steff's opinion. On the one hand, it's quite annoying to wait a week for someone to answer your thread and there's a big chance it might gets declined. On the other hand, I understand that sometimes it is difficult to handle reports and spot that the person is indeed unlegit. I don't think you can do anything about it, eventually we are all humans, and humans make mistakes.

About the flaming/spamming: Just like Steff said, people can use the '/ignore' function instead of reporting a flamer or a spammer. But between us, hardly anyone uses it. There are many people who just love to report people, even for minor things like spamming 4x times in the lobby channel. I mean, if there is a massive spammer so it's totally fine to report him, but if someone says 4 times "Come to room x", why would you report him? It's not like he has done anything wrong or made someone suffering.
    If users start using the ignore function more there will be less pointless reports = more time for GM's to do the important reports. Although, advertisements is still highly important and is what should mainly be reported (typing/chatting wise) -obviously.
    Tomorrow comes today

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Lol fgunz trash made me play other gunz with more balanced shit then fgunz atm is

Saam's Avatar 超常发挥

Thanks
    Didn't read it all it was too long.

@the Banned sections : when you say ''many unlegits players are still not banned and legits players are banned'' well I just want to maek you notice that most oldgens quitted/got banned for dumb reasons. You guys shit talk on Jaay but you guys ain't muted at all so it's easy for you to blabla. Like you said in the flame/spam paragraph people bother too much for a simple ENTERTENAIN GAME OR WHAT-SO-EVER.

Else then that,nice thread.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Erix_ View Post
    Didn't read it all it was too long.

@the Banned sections : when you say ''many unlegits players are still not banned and legits players are banned'' well I just want to maek you notice that most oldgens quitted/got banned for dumb reasons. You guys shit talk on Jaay but you guys ain't muted at all so it's easy for you to blabla. Like you said in the flame/spam paragraph people bother too much for a simple ENTERTENAIN GAME OR WHAT-SO-EVER.

Else then that,nice thread.

'_'
    Tomorrow comes today

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information