Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Actually the solution would be to remove that infection mode. More players would play TDMs/DMs/Duels and actually know how to clan war. I see too many infection mode rooms and it doesn't help improve the skills of players.

And as always the monthly clan war reward is terrible. No idea why it hasn't been changed. Award players with donator coins based on the points they get for their clans.

On room tags, the only sucky room tag I know of is [R]. The other tags aren't that bad.

The only way to keep this server alive is to attract other GunZ players from other servers. Making clan war active and competitive would pretty much repopulate the server. Once the new GunZ server by Emisand comes out fgunz will die unless fgunz plans to do a huge change to this whole server.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

2. The following user said thank you to Min for this useful post:

Shank (04-17-2014)

Irahnik's Avatar xrahmaan.com

Country
    Thanks
    i joined because of [R] .___.

but removing it would possibly bring back a lot of players tbh
    gunz UI/3D dev since 2010, fg dev from 2014-2016 - find me on your favorite music platform :)

4. The following user said thank you to Irahnik for this useful post:

Steff (04-17-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    Why cant we have two servers? one the way FGunZ is now, and another with the more original ijji style that other people want.

hopefully both can have seperate cw servers?

i dont know if you can have 1 account work on two servers but the same character can be in two different clans [ one per server] but it dosnt seem like a big thing.

Possible tournaments between the winners of each server's cw etc ?
    Last edited by KoVuMASA; 04-17-2014 at 05:16 PM.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    Why cant we have two servers? one the way FGunZ is now, and another with the more original ijji style that other people want.

hopefully both can have seperate cw servers?

i dont know if you can have 1 account work on two servers but the same character can be in two different clans [ one per server] but it dosnt seem like a big thing.

Possible tournaments between the winners of each server's cw etc ?
    splitting up the players we have seems like the worst idea imo.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    splitting up the players we have seems like the worst idea imo.
    well everyones talking about what could bring players back or what got rid of them. you cant have 1 gunz that is perfect for everyone, but with two you can have both ends of the spectrum.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Sterfy's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Ask yourself. Why do you play fgunz? Why do others play fgunz?
    Well, the answer to these very simple questions vary between players within the community. A straightforward answer that people seem to forget, is to have fun. As a relatively bad noob at gunz, I personally think that [R] is a benefit as it allows users like myself to miss shots and not make a huge difference about it, instead of always dying by better players; therefore making the game more fun. Although you are correct about players who use other weapons such as snipers not wanting to join a [R] room, they can simply switch weapons or make a new room without the [R] tag right?

I'm sorry but I can't relate to the infection game mode as I've never really played it, but I can imagine your argument being valid and correct.

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    Actually the solution would be to remove that infection mode. More players would play TDMs/DMs/Duels and actually know how to clan war. I see too many infection mode rooms and it doesn't help improve the skills of players.

And as always the monthly clan war reward is terrible. No idea why it hasn't been changed. Award players with donator coins based on the points they get for their clans.

On room tags, the only sucky room tag I know of is [R]. The other tags aren't that bad.

The only way to keep this server alive is to attract other GunZ players from other servers. Making clan war active and competitive would pretty much repopulate the server. Once the new GunZ server by Emisand comes out fgunz will die unless fgunz plans to do a huge change to this whole server.

Sorry to tell you but its the best way to get lvl'd.
    It gives the most EXP.
    So people make many infection rooms.
    ;/
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Just remove those room tags and everything be fine.
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So if you quit what is this thread exactly?

Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Roomtags.
    They decided to keep [r] so I left fgunz and will just play for clanwars.
    As far as I'm concerned it's another my friends aren't unbanned, omg gm hurry up ban this guy he hack, omg gm unban this guy he don't hack, fgunz should be changed to how I want or I quit thread etc.

With that said I don't know how else to address anything in your thread, its poorly constructed, and has nothing for commentary.
    So I guess bye?

13. The following 2 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Again (04-18-2014), SEED (04-23-2014)

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information