Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Im legit and i got banned for esp lol
    You're legit? Excuse me for going off-topic but...

Originally Posted by Angelo
    Shino i know u guys being strict for now , honestly i am using esp but i just try it once but now i am not using it cuz its too bad for me , give me a chance Shino i swear i will not going to use this ****ing esp too bad lmao . Pls i miss playing fgunz cuz im too bored . I cw once againts Gemi yes i am using esp while cwing with him but not abusing it cuz its too bad i know . When im done cwing with him i stop it and delete in my desktop then now i am ****ing play fair . I swear shino give me one chance . Just one chance Shino , i wont break it i really promise.if i break it banned me with ip i will face it for you . I swear just give me chance bro pls .
    Posting bullshit on every thread you see doesn't help your cause.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

KoreanAim (04-27-2014), Oink (04-25-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Im legit and i got banned for esp lol
    i cw vs you, you call me esp

how you know I esp without esping?

haha exposed

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So glad to see so many fortune tellers predicting the death of a server with peak player count today (Thursday 4/24) exceeding 315.

Look at it this way, FGunZ is not a competitive server, you know this, I know this, we all know this. We have room tags like [R] and [IA] and we also have custom game modes that other servers have tried to emulate. Now unlike other servers we are original and different and I am going to make damn sure it's kept this way.

Collectively if 300 people can play FGunZ with no problems, and continue to come back day in and day out, we are doing something right that they enjoy. So what if YOU don't enjoy it, the universe does not revolve around you or the vocal minority of people and I will not change it to fit your needs no matter what false promises you make such as "it will raise the player count." No it won't because you're the same people saying FGunZ is dying, when clearly it isn't. And to be 100% honest, if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.

I will improve the game by adding new features, new content, and tweaking existing things. I will not remove or restrict an element of game play because you want it that way. You have options in gameplay, and you have choices, use them as you see fit but respect how others want to play as well.
    Typical staffs reply. You don't like the server? GTFO. Pretty lame. I am sure 315 players isn't the peak of this server. Remember a year ago when aeria closed down? 500+ players was the record. Clan war was active back then. Now if you do realise, clan war is dead. Quite sure something is wrong with this server and something can be done to improve the server especially on clan war. Not to mention how many tournaments that have been horribly organized.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

5. The following user said thank you to Min for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-25-2014)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    Typical staffs reply. You don't like the server? GTFO. Pretty lame. I am sure 315 players isn't the peak of this server. Remember a year ago when aeria closed down? 500+ players was the record. Clan war was active back then. Now if you do realise, clan war is dead. Quite sure something is wrong with this server and something can be done to improve the server especially on clan war. Not to mention how many tournaments that have been horribly organized.
    Instead of putting blame on people in the past, why not focus on the future.

Note*: Starting your post with "Typical staffs reply" is an excellent way for me us to disregard your post. Civility goes a long way.

7. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Oink (04-25-2014)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So glad to see so many fortune tellers predicting the death of a server with peak player count today (Thursday 4/24) exceeding 315.

Look at it this way, FGunZ is not a competitive server, you know this, I know this, we all know this. We have room tags like [R] and [IA] and we also have custom game modes that other servers have tried to emulate. Now unlike other servers we are original and different and I am going to make damn sure it's kept this way.

Collectively if 300 people can play FGunZ with no problems, and continue to come back day in and day out, we are doing something right that they enjoy. So what if YOU don't enjoy it, the universe does not revolve around you or the vocal minority of people and I will not change it to fit your needs no matter what false promises you make such as "it will raise the player count." No it won't because you're the same people saying FGunZ is dying, when clearly it isn't. And to be 100% honest, if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.

I will improve the game by adding new features, new content, and tweaking existing things. I will not remove or restrict an element of game play because you want it that way. You have options in gameplay, and you have choices, use them as you see fit but respect how others want to play as well.
    It's safe to say that GunZ is a dieing game. If you look at the bigger picture, not just FGunZ, the popularity of this game has been decreasing quite significant.

Saying a minor group of players should just go to hell is a big statement, especially coming from someone in your position. You're basically saying that you don't give a shit about the people that you don't agree with. Other then that, it's not a minor group if I may say so. It's the second big thread about it with a lot of people arguing in it. Clearly a part of the community is being bothered by something.

You should think of a solution that satisfies the majority of the users, without being a complete asshole towards to others. Acting like this will get the word around even more that the FGunZ staff is just being corrupt.

I personally never bothered rooms with tags, but there are some good arguments out there for limiting the tags or adjusting them. I honestly believe that players would like to see the competitive element being more of a thing on this server. It's kind of stupid to just go with it and claim we aren't a competitive server. We should at least be able to have both. Some of arguments about warming up and practicing in rooms with tags gives you an unfair feeling for clanwars are actually valid. Having people come back for clanwar when the competitive element grows doesn't sound too bad either or completely untrue, unless you're an honest fortune teller and claim otherwise.

I would love to see the developer team come with solid arguments towards fixing this issue. That would help everyone out unlike these kind of comments.

9. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-26-2014), hunniebooboo (04-26-2014), Min (04-27-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    It's safe to say that GunZ is a dieing game. If you look at the bigger picture, not just FGunZ, the popularity of this game has been decreasing quite significant.

Saying a minor group of players should just go to hell is a big statement, especially coming from someone in your position. You're basically saying that you don't give a shit about the people that you don't agree with. Other then that, it's not a minor group if I may say so. It's the second big thread about it with a lot of people arguing in it. Clearly a part of the community is being bothered by something.

You should think of a solution that satisfies the majority of the users, without being a complete asshole towards to others. Acting like this will get the word around even more that the FGunZ staff is just being corrupt.

I personally never bothered rooms with tags, but there are some good arguments out there for limiting the tags or adjusting them. I honestly believe that players would like to see the competitive element being more of a thing on this server. It's kind of stupid to just go with it and claim we aren't a competitive server. We should at least be able to have both. Some of arguments about warming up and practicing in rooms with tags gives you an unfair feeling for clanwars are actually valid. Having people come back for clanwar when the competitive element grows doesn't sound too bad either or completely untrue, unless you're an honest fortune teller and claim otherwise.

I would love to see the developer team come with solid arguments towards fixing this issue. That would help everyone out unlike these kind of comments.
    Amen.

xoxo

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post

Couldn't have said it any better. Barely any competition in the server.~
    Last edited by hunniebooboo; 04-26-2014 at 10:21 PM.

12. The following user said thank you to hunniebooboo for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-26-2014)

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    Instead of putting blame on people in the past, why not focus on the future.

Note*: Starting your post with "Typical staffs reply" is an excellent way for me us to disregard your post. Civility goes a long way.
    Focus on the future? Hasn't the community been giving sooo many suggestions to improve clan war and yet we barely see any actions. Mike is pretty much saying idgaf and everyone get gtfo. I've heard most of you say the same thing over and over again when players try to push for a change.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Where did Mike ever say he wanted people to ''Get the **** out''? This is something that's wrong with people on FGunZ, putting words into someones mouth they never said, then saying the staff is corrupt? lmao.

This is what you guys bashing Mike sound like:

Mike: ''if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.''

(some of) you guys: ''OMG he told us to GTFO...... AND get cancer! Such corrupt staff!''
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Where did Mike ever say he wanted people to ''Get the **** out''? This is something that's wrong with people on FGunZ, putting words into someones mouth they never said, then saying the staff is corrupt? lmao.

This is what you guys bashing Mike sound like:

Mike: ''if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.''

(some of) you guys: ''OMG he told us to GTFO...... AND get cancer! Such corrupt staff!''
    No one said they are corrupt. Just saying they don't enjoy players asking for major changes. And yes most of time the staff do say "IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SERVER, GO TO ANOTHER ONE". That's saying GTFO from this server if you don't like how it currently is. For the players who actually donated/invested in this server, it's pretty sad that the staff acts this way. They should never ask players to leave the server unless the players are unlegit.

16. The following user said thank you to Min for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-28-2014)

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information