Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    steff you're suspect too.

we called you out on your no-shader maps(which is technically unlegit since it gives a bonus that the other players can't have) and you tried to play it off as if it was archetype.

Also, you're friend johnny is known as a ddos-er
    so i'm not sure why you're preaching to the rest of the server about unlegits

i agree about room tags though.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Meteorain View Post
    steff you're suspect too.

we called you out on your no-shader maps(which is technically unlegit since it gives a bonus that the other players can't have) and you tried to play it off as if it was archetype.

Also, you're friend johnny is known as a ddos-er
    so i'm not sure why you're preaching to the rest of the server about unlegits

i agree about room tags though.
    ok u caught my esp gj
    Johnny doesn't ddos, hes azn he just is a gaming pro and good with numbers.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    There are some players stays for Modifiers too , I Think they couldn't remove [R] , If players want rooms without R and you say a lot wants it , why rooms full with tags? and if they really want it they can unite group of people the play without R or any modifiers , I usually see rooms of none R but it god [V] [IA] or even [SGO] , I don't prefer those rooms than rooms with R , Or make the room with Modifiers or clearly don't.
    I think they must do more channel for none Modifiers they can be fulled if 60 players join , and believe me it'll not be full , and the channel within modifiers have to be 300 players , and every week or a while , they must get the channel without modifiers bigger +5 and the channel with modifiers less with -5 , till it be 150 players with modifiers and 210 players without , and then keep it as that for a while and then get things back as it was ,but with channel without modifiers , so people will prefer Without modifiers more than with.
    And send pros to ego and taunt and laugh on everyone who plays with modifiers xD so they get mad and go to without modifiers , if they don't then they must get off.
    make prize some Event points or some coins [no more than 5 event point or 10 coins] , and get top 15 play have Top kills in the channel without modifiers only , and you guys will choose prize randomly , so unlegit or strongest can't win for sure , maybe the less strong will have a chance to win so he will try. And winner can't win twice in row , if someone won and he was from top 10 take his name out , so there will be more hope for who didn't win last time to win again. you can also give items for days or lucky box , or random gift every time so it'll keep challenge going on , Of course no unlimited weapon prizes or 20 days +, just 5 days and so rare 20 ,a and it'll be better if you don't give 20.and Prize will be given every 1 month or 2 weeks as you choose.

I wouldn't say that I don't like rooms with modifiers so don't take it off clearly , keep it going it makes noobs join too , game full of pros isn't good because players less strong wouldn't kill pros so , we need the room modifiers if we were tired and can't play so we try have fun in easy ways , if someone wanted to have fun and hes tired or hes even not good he would join room with modifiers it helps him win, play and have fun , if he keep dying it'll not be fun.

And of course I don't want anyone to flame or insult me and I care , and I'm Druze and all Druze'ian guys doesn't accept insults and flames as I know , and if they accept I don't accept plus that I'm not none to get insulted , and it sometimes hurt player's feelings and it annoy too , If you don't wanna get reported don't make problems. As Shino said 'Do the crime,Pay the time' , You was so mature to make the fault , be mature and accept the punish.
    Last edited by Visionary; 04-18-2014 at 01:33 AM.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scava View Post
    There are some players stays for Modifiers too , I Think they couldn't remove [R] , If players want rooms without R and you say a lot wants it , why rooms full with tags? and if they really want it they can unite group of people the play without R or any modifiers , I usually see rooms of none R but it god [V] [IA] or even [SGO] , I don't prefer those rooms than rooms with R , Or make the room with Modifiers or clearly don't.
    I think they must do more channel for none Modifiers they can be fulled if 60 players join , and believe me it'll not be full , and the channel within modifiers have to be 300 players , and every week or a while , they must get the channel without modifiers bigger +5 and the channel with modifiers less with -5 , till it be 150 players with modifiers and 210 players without , and then keep it as that for a while and then get things back as it was ,but with channel without modifiers , so people will prefer Without modifiers more than with.
    And send pros to ego and taunt and laugh on everyone who plays with modifiers xD so they get mad and go to without modifiers , if they don't then they must get off.
    make prize some Event points or some coins [no more than 5 event point or 10 coins] , and get top 15 play have Top kills in the channel without modifiers only , and you guys will choose prize randomly , so unlegit or strongest can't win for sure , maybe the less strong will have a chance to win so he will try. And winner can't win twice in row , if someone won and he was from top 10 take his name out , so there will be more hope for who didn't win last time to win again. you can also give items for days or lucky box , or random gift every time so it'll keep challenge going on , Of course no unlimited weapon prizes or 20 days +, just 5 days and so rare 20 ,a and it'll be better if you don't give 20.and Prize will be given every 1 month or 2 weeks as you choose.

I wouldn't say that I don't like rooms with modifiers so don't take it off clearly , keep it going it makes noobs join too , game full of pros isn't good because players less strong wouldn't kill pros so , we need the room modifiers if we were tired and can't play so we try have fun in easy ways , if someone wanted to have fun and hes tired or hes even not good he would join room with modifiers it helps him win, play and have fun , if he keep dying it'll not be fun.

And of course I don't want anyone to flame or insult me and I care , and I'm Druze and all Druze'ian guys doesn't accept insults and flames as I know , and if they accept I don't accept plus that I'm not none to get insulted , and it sometimes hurt player's feelings and it annoy too , If you don't wanna get reported don't make problems. As Shino said 'Do the crime,Pay the time' , You was so mature to make the fault , be mature and accept the punish.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...124#post709124
    I won't even read what you typed, I bet you report flamers because you dislike the way you look in real.

5. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

KoreanAim (04-18-2014)

Swish's Avatar Aiur

Country
    Thanks
    Sadly I agree with Steff. [R] messes up the server with spamming and stuff. 1% aim the rest is spam. It's hard to warm lately and all the BR's be raging.
    IGN's:
    ^1Swish/Gold/Claimed
    V.I.P member since 1/11/14

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I'll have to agree with steff also the spam is insane, But yeah i quess this makes a unique private server.

Also this explained alot of what the community things about the tag. https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...orite-Room-Tag
    Last edited by Jestatic; 04-18-2014 at 02:06 AM.
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Basically what I thought would be best. Sucks Wucas says it interferes with future development though. Though I don't see why people are saying the community splitting is a bad thing. Either way, the community is split anyways, just indirectly. There are people who play for all different reasons. The ones who don't mind or enjoy the room tags, the ones who hug CWs all day and make their own rooms with no room tags whatsoever, the questers, the infected players, etc etc etc. It may as well be split in a way that gives a majority of the people what they want, and keeps the community player count somewhat in tact. Would you rather the community split, but a majority of the players stay and get what they want in their own channel ? Or favor towards one side that could potentially drive away several players ? All based on the assumption that "X side will bring so many players back?" Ehh.. idk. I don't really see any other logical solutions to this problem, and I can't really give any opinion or suggestion on that since I don't know what these "future development plans" are. I'd like to see what other players come up with though.

Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Roomtags.
    Roomtags ruined fgunz.
    ''More customabillity makes people more picky, thus seperating the server.''
    People who want to play gunz, can't because people think they need [r] to get players to their room.
    A person with a sniper is less likeley to join a room witouth [r] because it's less over powered there.
    [DMG3] is stupid in infection mode and lets people camp. People just play infection mode because of the EXP.
    You should remove [r] tag for two months and you would see that people would join again and people would get decent but I guess thats too late now.
    Yes, these room tags have stirred up a problem, but not a problem for EVERYONE. Not EVERYONE feels the same way about the [R] tag. Not EVERYONE'S goal in GunZ is to be skilled/"decent." Many like the balance and competitiveness without the [R], [IA], [DMG3], whatever tag you wanna throw in there. Many play just to relax and enjoy time with their friends in a non-competitive environment. Many enjoy gameplay with those "overpowered" advantages because that's what they find fun. Sure a lot of people might flock back to this server with a removed [R] tag, but a **** of a lot of people will also flock away from the server because they find fun in the [R] tag and it's what keeps them active. So what's there to say about those people ? That they can just "go screw ?" Lol..

Why [R] is bad.

People leave fgunz because of it, and people don't join because of it.
    People turn bad, fgunz is a server full of bad players the only thing letting me stay is clanwars for the rewards.
    Infection mode is overpowered by [DMG3] by it self, but adding [R] is just ridiculous.
    They decided to keep [r] so I left fgunz and will just play for clanwars.
    Again, not everyone is centered towards one view on these kind of things. There are people who find fun in the overpowered [DMG3] and in the [R] tag, just like there are the group of people who despise them and want them removed. So... have it removed, get your way, assume people will be content and try to change for the better (I.E. focusing on skill and working towards getting better) ? Eh... again, not everyone plays GunZ for the same reasons.

Flame/Spam.
    I don't see why this honestly matters.
    The only times people report is when they hate the person saying it because they know fgunz takes this bullshit too seriously.
    Imagine no one would give a shit about flame/spam, you would think everyone would do it?
    At the start if you guys woudn't care about it anymore yes but after a while.
    Wrong, people woudn't report and they woudn't even give a shit. It's just how people think now because everyone does it.
    Sometimes it's not even directed towards them, like what the ****.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...user-by-Toasti
    He could've chosen to either block wishper, or just type /ignore.
    I'm aware of the fact ignore fades off when you relog but, the chance is very small that he wishpers you again when you relog.
    People shoudn't be butthurt too fast, and most of the time they just report because they hate the person personally.
    This I agree that not all reports are done with the intent of the greater good. Most of it is just "ew... I don't like this person because he/she trolls or called me a noob or blah blah blah. I'm gonna seek my revenge by stalking his/her every move, quickly read up on some rule I didn't even pay attention to while I registered, and report him/her for that." BUT, if people "didn't get butthurt so fast," that would basically condone lines of spam to a certain extent, people would abuse it and take advantage of it knowing they can't be penalized, and would take away from maintaining order. Yes there's an ignore command, but come on. Many people are just lazy as shit and refuse to go out of their way for things.

FGunZ is dead?
    FGunZ will die, skill level isn't so good because of the [r] tag and the small groups of players.
    ''Questers, infection players, [r] room players, CW'rs''
    I know atleast 20 people who left in the last month because of the bad skill level, [R], bad rooms.
    I will continue to play fgunz and report people who are unlegit just for that fact that I think fgunz is the best server balanced wise.
    Not to mention the great developers, wucas makes epic stuff.
    All things that live must come to an end at some point. And also again (3rd time now I believe xD), not everyone works towards the same personal goal in GunZ of being skilled and a "decent" gunner (gunning is what these debatable room tags revolve around, hence why I excluded gladiators and other styles). And again, there are players who find joy in questing, playing infected with [DMG3], and playing with [R] because it allows them to customize the gameplay to THEIR liking, and to attract those who share their same feelings.

Reports against certain players.
    Think of isrealis, or people who get reported alot.
    Most of the time they do hack but need multiple reports before they get banned for no actual reason it takes way too long.
    I suggest they get instantly banned and a pc-check.
    I get that it might be alot of work, but if you look like people as ^7Visual^4..
    I told Lorraine to report him once she did, thank you but it got declined?
    The second time I reported him it took 1 week and nothing happend..
    Then ommadawn also reported him and finally he got banned..
    It took 1 month after I said he esped before he got banned, I hope he had fun with his earned money from clanwars with being unlegit .
    Odds are if you find joy in hacking and all that shit, you're going to be a repeat offender. If nothing is done one time, or they only get away with a warning, there will be other opportunities. That's the beauty of the punishment system. Multiple offenses lead to worse punishments. Do I think illegitimate players who ESP and use all sorts of hacks should be immediately banned ? Yes. But there's not always credible evidence, and not every GM uses the same type of thinking/reasoning when handling reports.

The rest of your points I kept out because I either don't have enough knowledge to form a decent opinion on them, or they were more personal matters between you and friends/enemies.

tl;dr - The main emphasis in this thread is the room tags that "unbalance" and take away from players' skill. Basically this is the vibe your points give me. "I dislike X. A lot of other people dislike X. It seems only logical to remove X. Oh ? The people who like X ? They'll get used to the change and they'll be fine with it, don't worry !" Lol.. if that's so, it's not really fair to jump to a conclusion based on an assumption. Not everyone plays this game for the same reason of working towards being "truly skilled" and playing competitively. There are people who come to just chill out in training rooms, not worrying about skill or K/D or competitiveness, and just having fun. Hell there are people who log in just for their ****ing clan to sit there and talk all day. There are also people who find joy in the "unbalancing" room tags, in the quest rooms, and all that jazz. That's how they personalize their gaming experience to their liking, and to the liking of people who share the same views.

Taking away X for Group 1 who generally agree around the same viewpoints just seems selfish to me.

Also, I don't think people should just ignore other players' views on this matter because it doesn't agree with the main point of this thread. How do we as a community expect to find a solution to the problem at hand when there are people being stubborn and blocking out players' perspectives ?

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

9. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

SEED (04-23-2014)

Thanks
    Problems with this GunZ:
    Hacks don't get patched fast enough
    GMs are not good players, how many times do you see ZoneStyle/Shino/George cwing?
    Roomtags in general besides [V]
    Pills and vials
    FPS problems that only this server has (devs say because the server has "graphics"; since when does a 11year old game running on all low setting, 800x600 resolution, and archetype cause lag problems? well it happens on fgunz..
    No crosshair_pick
    No ability for GMs to spectate cw (from what I'm aware of)
    No ability for GMs to turn on/off crosshair_pick or fake red name of enemy
    The tab doesn't flash when a new round has started, a person is invited to clan war, or when people get into clanwar.
    No Ladder/Player Wars

these have been addressed many times before... no action was taken though.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to oli for this useful post:

KoreanAim (04-18-2014), Min (04-23-2014), Steff (04-18-2014)

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Esp isn't patched

13. The following 2 users say thank you to GodTommy for this useful post:

rise (04-18-2014), Steff (04-18-2014)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Some things listed in this thread are fixed or added in the next update. (Referring to oli his post for example.)
    Any big changes will be for the next client version.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information