Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Some things listed in this thread are fixed or added in the next update. (Referring to yuul her post for example.)
    Any big changes will be for the next client version.
    Thanks Dave, where my ELITE tho??????
    Ay.

2. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Kira (04-18-2014)

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...124#post709124
    I won't even read what you typed, I bet you report flamers because you dislike the way you look in real.
    That link isn't about flamers it's about something between me and raedon and we solved it already, IDC if you didn't read it all, Crying because you can't win in room with R doesn't let you remove it , As I said if there were too many players want to play without R why they don't make room and Who don't want to play with R , he can join the room , and you guys can make more than one room . Removing R is suck , as we see there is many players in game plays with R only if you removed it it maybe will make them leave Fgunz too . so we will lose players and get players again and that will not help anyone or the server.

And of course I don't want anyone to insult me , if you want they to insult you why then ask for it , Dodging they problems we have about Flamers and spammers isn't a way to solve the problem , the way to solve it to report them once or twice so they'll stop , If you joined Freestyle gunz you must follow it's rules .Ignoring player won't help because maybe he once wanted help and if he spammed before all will ignore him then he can't talk with anyone and can't ask for help so he will think that all ignore him and act bad to him then he will leave Fgunz and he'll hate it.and if we don't ignore he will be annoying.The rules must be the same.
    Last edited by Visionary; 04-18-2014 at 03:56 PM.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scava View Post
    That link isn't about flamers it's about something between me and raedon and we solved it already, IDC if you didn't read it all, Crying because you can't win in room with R doesn't let you remove it , As I said if there were too many players want to play without R why they don't make room and Who don't want to play with R , he can join the room , and you guys can make more than one room . Removing R is suck , as we see there is many players in game plays with R only if you removed it it maybe will make them leave Fgunz too . so we will lose players and get players again and that will not help anyone or the server.

And of course I don't want anyone to insult me , if you want they to insult you why then ask for it , Dodging they problems we have about Flamers and spammers isn't a way to solve the problem , the way to solve it to report them once or twice so they'll stop , If you joined Freestyle gunz you must follow it's rules .Ignoring player won't help because maybe he once wanted help and if he spammed before all will ignore him then he can't talk with anyone and can't ask for help so he will think that all ignore him and act bad to him then he will leave Fgunz and he'll hate it.and if we don't ignore he will be annoying.The rules must be the same.
    No one will leave if you remove [r], where will they go ? like seriously only fgunz has [r] and its not going well.
    The amount of flame on this server is pretty low, but people just hate other people so they report.

Please think twice, remove [r] = NOT PEOPLE LEAVING.
    It's just people comming

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Even if bad players leave cause of the tags removal, what could possibly go wrong by that? I still see that as an excelent side effect. To improve the competition in this server you dont need more $ in monthly cw, you need to renew the kind of players this server has. In order to do that, you shall make a huge advertising about how competitive your server turned into after some tweaks, like removing those crappy things that only beaners or questers like stephanM like. Sigh...
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Room tags have simply become a convention now. You create rooms with tags to make your gaming experience easier. It's understandable. If it's available why not use it? However, having to avoid reloading is just to easy. What Steff and some others want is to bring the competitive game play back to gunz. Removing tags will be the first step.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    No one will leave if you remove [r], where will they go ? like seriously only fgunz has [r] and its not going well.
    The amount of flame on this server is pretty low, but people just hate other people so they report.

It's just people comming
    Read this please!!
    Lets say there is no reporting , I insult you you insult me it'll go in a circle with spam and annoy everyone else and all start to fight and server will be suck and there is no R like any server else so the will leave, and They will leave to any server else, remember here is no R so that makes it as normal server , A server like anyone else [any server else] They lose nothing if they left , and if R will be removed already I wish the remove all the modifiers, So if you want the rooms be like the cw then why we don't make it limited ammo and let players tank by HP/AP , will be suck if all rooms have V IA without R or even SGO or SNO also EX and NI , First of all none will buy rings and vip sets or red sg because they don't need the rings they can wear rings with wieght and that's it , so they can use a sg a little big high delay than red when most of players are 70+ level ...... or the will use the dual sg it'll be overpower. so less donate , less updates , bad server and all this shit , go to my post that you didn't read and read my idea it's not bad but takes time. and I'm trying to play rooms without any modifiers so please don't think that I'm against your idea to remove R because I play it only and because I don't like rooms like cw. because I cw a lot and I lose a lot too because some un legit and some br's , I agree with the Un legit idea that they must be hunted and banned , but by staff team not by us only , staff doesn't cw a lot or join rooms , only training with admin abuse , For now Raedon/Taint is most ET plays and cw's .

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    How about just nerf the exp on [r] rooms

Banned

Thanks
    good players only join to clan war anyways, so who gives a ****, let the beaners who play in free channel have their room modifiers.

10. The following 3 users say thank you to Meteorain for this useful post:

Eddie (04-19-2014), Min (04-23-2014), Visionary (04-19-2014)

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Who play for prizes will keep playing for prizes , I agree Meteorain , You guys should make thread of players that want to play without R and let them make you channel without modifiers.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    You can't always guarantee that.

Say we do remove it, Players will get mad about it.
    Say another server releases the Reload tag, Where do you think the angry players will go to?

This is just saying of course, but you have to think of the players who actually like the reload tag, not everyone is for competitive game play and like just chilling with their friends.

I do however support Omma's suggestion
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    To be honest, I'm not in favor to remove the tags, but I still think that you can do one thing about it: The same as you did about the [DMG3] room tag. Make it that you can use those room tags only in specific rooms (For example: Every room except of TDM and DM rooms). In my opinion this is the at least you can do.
    I like this idea, a lot then people actually have a reason to be in training rooms. I believe The Reload tag should just purely be a Training Tag.

''I honestly don't care about reports'' - a GM
    It takes about 1 + week to handle a report and then theres still a 50/50 chance it's getting declined while the person was unlegit.
    What GM even said this? They were probably kidding when they said it '-'. And we only have 3 GMs currently, of course it's going to take a bit longer than usual, especially since it's only the new GMs and 2 of them are busy with exams and shiz.

Flame/Spam.
    I don't see why this honestly matters.
    The only times people report is when they hate the person saying it because they know fgunz takes this bullshit too seriously.
    Imagine no one would give a shit about flame/spam, you would think everyone would do it?
    At the start if you guys woudn't care about it anymore yes but after a while.
    Wrong, people woudn't report and they woudn't even give a shit. It's just how people think now because everyone does it.
    Sometimes it's not even directed towards them, like what the ****.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...user-by-Toasti
    He could've chosen to either block wishper, or just type /ignore.
    I'm aware of the fact ignore fades off when you relog but, the chance is very small that he wishpers you again when you relog.
    People shoudn't be butthurt too fast, and most of the time they just report because they hate the person personally.
    I agree, Spam is annoying, but tolerable to an extent. Flaming I can't stand though, there's no good reason to flame someone and I believe if the user continuously harrasses you, it should be reported. But for like typical flameing we do have the ignore tag, which players should use more often but for some reason don't, I think it's because players are just unaware about it honestly, we don't exactly have it popping up anywhere on loading screens I believe. Their first resort is to report because they just already know how to do that.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information