i suggest removing the r and ia tags but finding a way to keep the fast play style with these tags without imbalancing other wep combos that would face dual shotguns. because the r and ia tags with regular shotguns very much overpower other weapon combos and you guys would usually have to boost up sprays n stuff or w/e. so I would suggest this, to give more options for players, without room tags, since room tags have too much side effects on other possible things:

1. A low delay shotgun, weakest in damage
2. Regular 1k delay shotguns, vanilla damage
3. Avengers

Maybe make a pill/vial type of ammo restore, or input more ammo spawns on maps, BUT not too many so that players don't even have to fight over getting them what so ever.
Note im suggesting resolves for what certain room tags do directly for players, so if we you can replicate the core of what players really want from room tags, you also avoid the other stuff room tags do, like limiting future weapon ideas and other stuff. I think this is the best possible solution: Replicating what the core of what certain room tags do, to avoid other things they can manipulate. So if you can find something that does that, you are set.

Regarding the ammo stuff, more ammo spawns would suffice, and some maps, I believe, do not have ammo spawns at all. Also, if this is done, I suggest do not just place ammo spawns on the ground, but put some on walls, so people can get them while wall running, or place some in mid air so players that love aerial/wall posting, they can stay in the air and it can match their style. All these suggestions apply more freedom to players and we are trying to relate the game more to different play styles so that people can feel like they have more freedom. Not just in spam how people shoot, but how people move, etc.