Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Where did Mike ever say he wanted people to ''Get the **** out''? This is something that's wrong with people on FGunZ, putting words into someones mouth they never said, then saying the staff is corrupt? lmao.

This is what you guys bashing Mike sound like:

Mike: ''if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.''

(some of) you guys: ''OMG he told us to GTFO...... AND get cancer! Such corrupt staff!''
    The whole cancer part is quite unnecessary and quite pathetic, probably fits your personality.

The way I translate Mike's message isn't far from the truth, there is no way around that. He DOES tell people to leave this server and go elsewhere, claims we're not competitive and gives every single one of the opposer the big finger saying he doesn't give a shit. I'm not a fortune teller, I can't read minds and I most definitely aren't able to speak for Mike, but I'm quite sure he feels that way.

Now I don't care if you're going to agree with me, Mike or anyone else on this thread. But don't act as if we're the bad guys saying these outrages things. All that is being asked for is solid solutions that satisfies majority of the players, and once again that doesn't mean we have to remove the tags. If keeping satisfies majority of the server then thats fine, but then have a fair argument about it instead of abusing the dev position shouldn't be too much to ask here.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-28-2014), Min (04-27-2014)

Thread Information