Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by oli View Post
    Problems with this GunZ:
    Hacks don't get patched fast enough
    GMs are not good players, how many times do you see ZoneStyle/Shino/George cwing?
    Roomtags in general besides [V]
    Pills and vials
    FPS problems that only this server has (devs say because the server has "graphics"; since when does a 11year old game running on all low setting, 800x600 resolution, and archetype cause lag problems? well it happens on fgunz..
    No crosshair_pick
    No ability for GMs to spectate cw (from what I'm aware of)
    No ability for GMs to turn on/off crosshair_pick or fake red name of enemy
    The tab doesn't flash when a new round has started, a person is invited to clan war, or when people get into clanwar.
    No Ladder/Player Wars

these have been addressed many times before... no action was taken though.
    1. I forgot that a requirement of MODERATING a server is to be a good player too. Silly me. (But seriously, as long as they moderate and stay active, shouldn't that be enough?)
    2. K, agree with you, but roomtags are pretty integrated into the server now, removing them would have heavy repurcussions.
    3. We'll look into it. Some FPS issues are not issues on our end though.
    4. No crosshair_pick also means there is no shotbot for FG at the moment either.
    5. GMs can spectate CW.
    6. No need to turn on crosshair_pick when we don't have it to begin with.
    7. Upcoming update to have the tab flash.
    8. I'll make sure to bring up Ladder wars in our next meeting.

Originally Posted by jonathanten View Post
    How about just nerf the exp on [r] rooms
    I suggested this awhile back as well, but the consensus was that people don't play for XP when fighting in DM/ TDM rooms; they simply quest instead. Is this correct, I do not know. Personally I think a 5%-10% XP/BP loss for every roomtag add'd to the room would be satisfactory.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 04-19-2014 at 05:08 AM.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    I suggested this awhile back as well, but the consensus was that people don't play for XP when fighting in DM/ TDM rooms; they simply quest instead. Is this correct, I do not know. Personally I think a 5%-10% XP/BP loss for every roomtag add'd to the room would be satisfactory.
    Meh, For exp/bp we mostly just quest, I honestly don't worry about exp when going into regular matches like TDMs and DMs '-' What's the point.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    gimme my gm back i'll make this server nr1
    Yes please, some one that can spot.

Spoiler!

1. No server is dumb enough to release [R] after all the bad comments made on them ( not only by players from fgunz ).
    2. [R] in training room should be fine.
    3. As I said before, spam reports and shit are just dumb. /Ignore playername

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    Read 8 pages of this and all I saw was roomtags, lmao.

Wanna know why most servers are so "known" nowadays? its cause they actually got like 500+ people just CWING and then they would tell their friends "oh this server has a lot of good cwers" and so they make their friends join and so on. If you log on and visit the clanwar channel, you'd see a max of 10 people cwing mostly at any time unless it's the start of the month.

Yup close to no one would join a server by themselves....now a days cw attracts the most players

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Yup close to no one would join a server by themselves....now a days cw attracts the most players
    This is true already mentiont earlier today in the chatbox '' Implant more clanwar stuff to make it more attractive, the prizes woudn't even matter as much as they do now''.
    The only few people who clanwar, play for the money.

Note:

#2 Malice (4461 points)

#1 Veromin (2508 points) - At first reported, the second time I realised he was in a skype call with a esper and his mate got banned ( Faint ). either way I see it as unlegit.
    #2 elitesoldier (1761 points) - Reported & banned for esp.
    #3 louiseville (497 points) - Reported & banned for esp.

Should be more strict and better at spotting.
    The few cwrs fgunz had had some unlegits so that was a downside.

Overal:
    Implant alot of clanwar futures to attract more players, people would care less about the prize.
    Unlegitness should be dealt with faster.
    Get the skill level of fgunz up, no one cws too busy with quests not to mention the lack of real tdms.

6. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (04-22-2014)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    #Moved
    #Cleaned
    #StayOnTopic

Donator

Thanks
    I say remove roomtags such as [R] and boost cw's abit.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Just a piece of my thought, (If I have offended someone/something pardon me)
    I can't see the 'root' reason of this. I've just read this thread from beginning to end but it's like 'meh I wish no [r] tag, gm's aren't good in playing, blah blah..'
    I mean if you don't like those, make your own server. *hands up* I meant no offense again. Just a piece of my thought.

Corque's Avatar The New Guy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    Just a piece of my thought, (If I have offended someone/something pardon me)
    I can't see the 'root' reason of this. I've just read this thread from beginning to end but it's like 'meh I wish no [r] tag, gm's aren't good in playing, blah blah..'
    I mean if you don't like those, make your own server. *hands up* I meant no offense again. Just a piece of my thought.
    My thought is, if you don't like [R], dont use it in your RoomTags or don't go in rooms with [R] in.
    If they aren't any, make your own room.

I think this thread has ideas and some things which can be expanded on, but most of them are user-choice.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Corque View Post
    My thought is, if you don't like [R], dont use it in your RoomTags or don't go in rooms with [R] in.
    If they aren't any, make your own room.

I think this thread has ideas and some things which can be expanded on, but most of them are user-choice.
    I think generally, most of it are user choice. and I do make my own room though. but It's kinda harsh I think to say that GM's arent good or whatnot. erm. I have the utmost respect for GM's though. that's all.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information