Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I used to look forward to playing with the rest of the FGunz community on a daily basis - but it has become sour.
    Now I just contribute absolutely nothing just like the 90% of the community does now.
    Only reason I still come around is to hopefully one day have my faith restored. Not today unfortunately.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

2. The following user said thank you to Katsuro for this useful post:

Steff (04-23-2014)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    I came here because of the infected games that were highly amusing.

Now that they removed the DMG mod from these rooms zombies became OVERPOWERED and there is no fun left in infected. All you gotta do is get infected spam your e-lunge and the zombies win ._. , the DMG3 mod just balanced the highly skilled zombies more with the naturally spraying from far range humans. Also someone stated that the removal of DMG3 makes people camp less but now i only see humans camp in like every hard to get to without e-lunge corner of the maps.

With this said i'd say that if the DMG mod doesnt come back for infected a lot of people might just leave due to that.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by von_kram View Post
    I came here because of the infected games that were highly amusing.

Now that they removed the DMG mod from these rooms zombies became OVERPOWERED and there is no fun left in infected. All you gotta do is get infected spam your e-lunge and the zombies win ._. , the DMG3 mod just balanced the highly skilled zombies more with the naturally spraying from far range humans. Also someone stated that the removal of DMG3 makes people camp less but now i only see humans camp in like every hard to get to without e-lunge corner of the maps.

With this said i'd say that if the DMG mod doesnt come back for infected a lot of people might just leave due to that.
    Well it is new,
    OK I can respect the fact that you came here for infection mode.
    If you add [DMG3] to a room people will use hotshots and camp. Now the roles just turned around and now you complain?

This is what I mean, FGunZ is tags now.
    I will be honest, I played infection mode to level up like months ago.
    I don't mind the tags being removed, it requires more skill now.
    People need to act better, and if you don't like the change about [DMG3] being removed then leave?
    You said you came here for infection mode, not to spam level up with overpowered unbalanced [DMG3] to earn coins and sell them.

For your information, you won't find infectionmode anywhere else that I'm aware of.

But, you contributed in a good way to my thread so I thank you for that.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    My problem with tags is simply it is too hard to balance the game when equating for every single mod. One mod destroys one gamemode, but balances another, some weapons are benefited, others simply are nerf'd.

By adding mods we created a dozen more variables in which to account for which harms us in the end.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    My problem with tags is simply it is too hard to balance the game when equating for every single mod. One mod destroys one gamemode, but balances another, some weapons are benefited, others simply are nerf'd.
    Remove all, ijji default.

BALANCED

'-'

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I think we all are maturing and playing this game way too much.

8. The following user said thank you to Juriën for this useful post:

Layne (04-23-2014)

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    All I see is arguing and complaining and you guys expect something to be done in the future about the room-tags. Find a solution as a real community. No wonder why people leave.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    All I see is arguing and complaining and you guys expect something to be done in the future about the room-tags. Find a solution as a real community. No wonder why people leave.
    remove roomtags ¿

11. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

rise (04-23-2014)

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    remove roomtags ¿
    Nah. I always suggested to put room-tags in CERTAIN game-modes since some people enjoy playing with room-tags, but no one ever took it in consideration.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Nah. I always suggested to put room-tags in CERTAIN game-modes since some people enjoy playing with room-tags, but no one ever took it in consideration.
    probably because you were not important to the community , just like 99 others who suggested it. xd

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information