Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Where did Mike ever say he wanted people to ''Get the **** out''? This is something that's wrong with people on FGunZ, putting words into someones mouth they never said, then saying the staff is corrupt? lmao.

This is what you guys bashing Mike sound like:

Mike: ''if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.''

(some of) you guys: ''OMG he told us to GTFO...... AND get cancer! Such corrupt staff!''
    The whole cancer part is quite unnecessary and quite pathetic, probably fits your personality.

The way I translate Mike's message isn't far from the truth, there is no way around that. He DOES tell people to leave this server and go elsewhere, claims we're not competitive and gives every single one of the opposer the big finger saying he doesn't give a shit. I'm not a fortune teller, I can't read minds and I most definitely aren't able to speak for Mike, but I'm quite sure he feels that way.

Now I don't care if you're going to agree with me, Mike or anyone else on this thread. But don't act as if we're the bad guys saying these outrages things. All that is being asked for is solid solutions that satisfies majority of the players, and once again that doesn't mean we have to remove the tags. If keeping satisfies majority of the server then thats fine, but then have a fair argument about it instead of abusing the dev position shouldn't be too much to ask here.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-28-2014), Min (04-27-2014)

Donator

Thanks
    90%, lol. no.

I got here way before the tags too, I see ur point there, sure, fine (besides the fact that you still CAN play without, if they removed it we CANT play with). but theres just no right or wrong answer to this question.
    CWers want them gone, casual players like me who still enjoy the game but just not in a competetive sense probably don't want them gone, at least I don't.
    And I know a shitton of people who would want them to stay to. They just don't visit the forums cause most CWers and so called oldgens will swarm them with hateful comments about their opinions, instantly alienating them from the group that is called ''the community'', which in all fairness is just forum warriors at the moment. The forums are only a fun place if you agree with what CWers and so called oldgens say, if you don't it's just a bad expierence overall. I can see why they don't go on the forums to vote. Trust me, if you'd announce it every hour for 2 weeks. I can garantuee you it won't be 90%.
    This. Truestory. A lot of the casual gamers love the room tags and don't visit the forums. Personally I like it and don't want it gone. Neither does it mean I don't play rooms without tags.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, more options are always better than less options. It gives people a freedom of choice. And if you don't like it then just make one without room tags, and to be honest I always see rooms with and without room tags every single time I log in. So it's not like there aren't any rooms with no room tags.
    And if there aren't, it simply means people prefer having room tags. Period.

You NoRoomTags elitist should be grateful that cw doesn't have any room tags. And for those saying that removing room tags and making things like other servers will not reduce player count because "Hey where would they go? Since room tags like [R] don't exist anywhere else, and they donated, so they have no choice." Well I for one, might leave, because there's nothing stopping me from trying out other servers because it's pretty much the same there.
    I stay in FG because of all the original content it plows out.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to SEED for this useful post:

Eddie (04-28-2014), Oink (04-28-2014)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    The whole cancer part is quite unnecessary and quite pathetic, probably fits your personality.

The way I translate Mike's message isn't far from the truth, there is no way around that. He DOES tell people to leave this server and go elsewhere, claims we're not competitive and gives every single one of the opposer the big finger saying he doesn't give a shit. I'm not a fortune teller, I can't read minds and I most definitely aren't able to speak for Mike, but I'm quite sure he feels that way.

Now I don't care if you're going to agree with me, Mike or anyone else on this thread. But don't act as if we're the bad guys saying these outrages things. All that is being asked for is solid solutions that satisfies majority of the players, and once again that doesn't mean we have to remove the tags. If keeping satisfies majority of the server then thats fine, but then have a fair argument about it instead of abusing the dev position shouldn't be too much to ask here.
    Atleast you got my point, the whole cancer thing... Yes it is pathetic and it's what you guys do, maybe not on a level so extreme as the cancer thing but at the end of the day you still throw words into someone elses mouth. Meaning that yes, it is pathetic, very pathetic. Shows how pathetic the shit you guys say is.

Fits your personality
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Atleast you got my point, the whole cancer thing... Yes it is pathetic and it's what you guys do, maybe not on a level so extreme as the cancer thing but at the end of the day you still throw words into someone elses mouth. Meaning that yes, it is pathetic, very pathetic. Shows how pathetic the shit you guys say is.

Fits your personality
    I can't even begin to understand how you get to that theory that what I said is equal to saying someone should get cancer. You clearly don't realize the impact of your words. Outside of that, you're doing yet that one thing you claim 'we are' doing, laying words into other people their mouth. Being naive and ignorant at the same time doesn't really bring this anywhere. Your toxic behavior and lack of intelligence brought nothing positive into this thread, nor brings us any closer to solving the problem. I strongly suggest you quit merging yourself into this topic since you're incapable of bringing anything good to the subject.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Way too much drama on this thread.

/Closed.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Unlocked the thread for further discussion, but be aware if you "f*ck" this up.. we will close it.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    People who think the servers dying make me laugh.

I hope you all realize that Fgunz was at under 100 player count about 3 years ago. It's had peaks and drops constantly since it's been around.

I don't see fgunz dying for a long time. Don't ask me why, because gunz is an outdated game, but fgunz just seems to stay around regardless of what happens to it; through shutdowns and everything.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    fgunz been here for more than 5 years.....................................wtf why am i here for so long. though i havent really legit touched the game for a yearrrrr +
    Ay.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Unlocked the thread for further discussion, but be aware if you "f*ck" this up.. we will close it.
    Thank you sama.

Relating back to room tags being an issue for the competitive scene, what do you guys think of that claim?

P.S. thank you again, you guys do a good job. Respects
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-29-2014 at 11:40 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    People who think the servers dying make me laugh.

I hope you all realize that Fgunz was at under 100 player count about 3 years ago. It's had peaks and drops constantly since it's been around.

I don't see fgunz dying for a long time. Don't ask me why, because gunz is an outdated game, but fgunz just seems to stay around regardless of what happens to it; through shutdowns and everything.
    Agree with BunnyTBFchaser.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread Information