Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    I couldn't describe it better than that, sir.

I agree with you, and at first i thought #Noroomtag2014 was a bad thing. But it's going back to the real GunZ, and how it's ment to be played.

FG<3

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I say! Take over a room like I always do and change the map to something less played! People either leave cause cry or stay and enjoy it .
    I don't understand why staff, in particular devs react like this...

Clearly there is a problem going on in here, this is like what the 10th thread about this? You can't just pretend there aren't any problems, instead of giving some bullshit answer like this why don't we think about solid solutions? I honestly think there has to be taken some kind of action already. Wucas and Mike have been the only one (even though they represents most of you) that publicly tried to solve / discuss some issues they were aware of. I wish staff members would stop react more responsible and serious to these kind of matters instead of just some troll reaction with a ****ing happy smile face at the end of it.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (04-17-2014), Min (04-17-2014), Oink (04-18-2014), Rash (05-12-2014)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Can't quote, but I've only read the first sentence slugheady said, and it already made me agree.

That was very unprofessional and is one of the reasons things go wrong. I am on phone so no time to type this shit out.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Roomtags.
    Roomtags ruined fgunz.
    ''More customabillity makes people more picky, thus seperating the server.''
    People who want to play gunz, can't because people think they need [r] to get players to their room.
    A person with a sniper is less likeley to join a room witouth [r] because it's less over powered there.
    [DMG3] is stupid in infection mode and lets people camp. People just play infection mode because of the EXP.
    You should remove [r] tag for two months and you would see that people would join again and people would get decent but I guess thats too late now.

Reports.
    ''I honestly don't care about reports'' - a GM
    It takes about 1 + week to handle a report and then theres still a 50/50 chance it's getting declined while the person was unlegit.
    Best argument? '' Why did you get declined for GM if you can spot so well '' well, good job on not banning ''^7Visual^4'' the first time.
    Or unbanning Aynia while the ESP was strong with him, or countless unlegits besides that.
    FGunZ is the graveyard of gunz, all banned unlegits from other places go to fgunz and they continue hacking here.
    Unbanning ^ATopTeam was very smart too, while esp is a hype in fgunz and every isreali does it you unban the godfather of spreading esp.
    I was banned for about a month or so, asked a few friends to report for me.
    I reported about 8+ espers I think, and they all got accepted. Well to be honest one got declined but he was in a skype call with a esper so **** that .

Why [R] is bad.

People leave fgunz because of it, and people don't join because of it.
    People turn bad, fgunz is a server full of bad players the only thing letting me stay is clanwars for the rewards.
    Infection mode is overpowered by [DMG3] by it self, but adding [R] is just ridiculous.
    They decided to keep [r] so I left fgunz and will just play for clanwars.

Flame/Spam.
    I don't see why this honestly matters.
    The only times people report is when they hate the person saying it because they know fgunz takes this bullshit too seriously.
    Imagine no one would give a shit about flame/spam, you would think everyone would do it?
    At the start if you guys woudn't care about it anymore yes but after a while.
    Wrong, people woudn't report and they woudn't even give a shit. It's just how people think now because everyone does it.
    Sometimes it's not even directed towards them, like what the ****.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...user-by-Toasti
    He could've chosen to either block wishper, or just type /ignore.
    I'm aware of the fact ignore fades off when you relog but, the chance is very small that he wishpers you again when you relog.
    People shoudn't be butthurt too fast, and most of the time they just report because they hate the person personally.

Banning.
    Many legits have been banned for no reason, or well ''suspected of esp, sb''.
    Meanwhile unlegits don't get banned, or unbanned after 1 month continuening their hacks.
    I don't mind if you ban legits and spectate their pcs to be certain, but unbanning unlegits is just dumb and 1 - 2 months is a short period in my opinion.

FGunZ is dead?
    FGunZ will die, skill level isn't so good because of the [r] tag and the small groups of players.
    ''Questers, infection players, [r] room players, CW'rs''
    I know atleast 20 people who left in the last month because of the bad skill level, [R], bad rooms.
    I will continue to play fgunz and report people who are unlegit just for that fact that I think fgunz is the best server balanced wise.
    Not to mention the great developers, wucas makes epic stuff.

Reports against certain players.
    Think of isrealis, or people who get reported alot.
    Most of the time they do hack but need multiple reports before they get banned for no actual reason it takes way too long.
    I suggest they get instantly banned and a pc-check.
    I get that it might be alot of work, but if you look like people as ^7Visual^4..
    I told Lorraine to report him once she did, thank you but it got declined?
    The second time I reported him it took 1 week and nothing happend..
    Then ommadawn also reported him and finally he got banned..
    It took 1 month after I said he esped before he got banned, I hope he had fun with his earned money from clanwars with being unlegit .

Me:
    Don't see this as a hate thread, I loved fgunz at first and always logged in expecting it to be fun.
    It always was fun for me, I still find it fun but it's different.. It's less skill and more of a habbo hotel '-'.
    The amount of unlegits really amazes me, I will keep reporting people who are unlegit and I got faith most of the time gms with handle them right.
    I will stay at FGunZ untill I can't play anymore :$.

These are people I asked my friends to report them:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?68254-ESp
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?68023-Esp
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?68844-esp
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-esp-jerusalem
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ook-this-doris
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...?69068-Esp-(2)

To the people banned, goodjob to losing a soundplayer who detected you esped with in two rounds zzz.
    i only picked over it a little because i knew i would agree with most of it at least.

i just stopped caring a while ago because we aint gonna to play gunz for much longer, im just enjoying the scraps from the garbage heap that is left over.

i came to peace with the fact that gunz is well over.

at least the gunz i want to play.
    Last edited by KoVuMASA; 04-17-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    i only picked over it a little because i knew i would agree with most of it at least.

i just stopped caring a while ago because we aint gonna to play gunz for much longer, im just enjoying the scraps from the garbage heap that is left over.

i came to peace with the fact that gunz is well over.

at least the gunz i want to play.

Stop saying such things. FG has a staff that will keep GunZ running for as long as they want it to.

Admins and staff etc should discuss this, and try to find a solution.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jonathanten View Post
    Stop saying such things. FG has a staff that will keep GunZ running for as long as they want it to.

Admins and staff etc should discuss this, and try to find a solution.
    Don't you think if we were NOT trying to find a solution, the results would vary of our staff to be inactive? Steff's thread is an argument that is proving to WHY we should remove the tags which I agree with since it is reasonable and a reason why the game is becoming less competitive.
    Last edited by Lorrainé; 04-17-2014 at 11:37 AM.
    Tomorrow comes today

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I don't understand why staff, in particular devs react like this...

Clearly there is a problem going on in here, this is like what the 10th thread about this? You can't just pretend there aren't any problems, instead of giving some bullshit answer like this why don't we think about solid solutions? I honestly think there has to be taken some kind of action already. Wucas and Mike have been the only one (even though they represents most of you) that publicly tried to solve / discuss some issues they were aware of. I wish staff members would stop react more responsible and serious to these kind of matters instead of just some troll reaction with a ****ing happy smile face at the end of it.
    Not even trolling, I am just trying to bring some fun in the server.
    Perhaps I could've written it differently but it is too late for that now.

Anyhow on the matter of tags:
    I am one of the few that are in favour to remove the tags, but it is not simply to us developers to decide what will come and go on the server.

On the matter of GMs:
    I cannot actually say anything how they should do their job, I assume they do their best on spotting who is legit or unlegit.

On the matter of flaming/spam:
    Yes, people should use the ignore option more often instead of reporting them for "he called me a fgt or w/e".
    Last edited by StephanM; 04-17-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    My perspective:
    Can't play without [R] ? Don't complain
    Don't enter that it is, make your own room. If you think people will enter, then go ahead.
    This is not a full clan war type of server, so stop with the flame of [R] just cause people want the tag so they do not need to play seriously.
    : My opinion : Nuff Said

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Simple option is : Make your own room but I do agree about what you said... about the reports.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodRa View Post
    My perspective:
    Can't play without [R] ? Don't complain
    Don't enter that it is, make your own room. If you think people will enter, then go ahead.
    This is not a full clan war type of server, so stop with the flame of [R] just cause people want the tag so they do not need to play seriously.
    : My opinion : Nuff Said
    'Clan war type server'... You do realize one day you and your friends will get bored of doing nothing all day but spamming and pot shoting in duel rooms then leave the server. Whilst if we try to bring the competitive game-play back, player's will come back to our community and every challenge will be different since there are different rewards and distinctive people each time you clan war or join a tournament.
    Tomorrow comes today

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information