Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    As i have mentioned plenty of times...the problem with fg is cw. Roomtags are fine as they are optional.
    What is the problem with CW? And stating that it's dead or not crowded is useless to us.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

2. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-30-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    What is the problem with CW? And stating that it's dead or not crowded is useless to us.
    that pretty much is the problem :/

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    that pretty much is the problem :/
    Tell them how they can fix it, just saying "It's dead" does not solve anything, offer suggestions.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Last year, when I started to take a look in FGunZ, there were legit players that made TDM's often, and I could play a TDM. I often do use two shot guns, but I also use other weapons from ijji, like the regular rifle, or machine gun. However, playing in rooms where i dont have to reload and never run out of ammo immensely drop the required skill or even aim for that matter that is required to play this game anymore.

Only a couple months ago, every page of rooms in the main channel, every tdm... has these tags, and I play something i call "range style" and i use rifles, but using rifles via long range with infinite ammo and no reload makes me feel like a horrible noob. I played an attack defence (all atk defence have ia and R) and i just have to stand still and spam my reload shot against the attacking team while im defending, idk, no skill. and Shut the **** up with "you can make a room without mods" its gunz and people mainly join rooms that are already active in play, leaving the people that want to play differen types of games, no tags, etc, forced to only make a room almost every time when they want to play. and If you finally make a room without mods and people join and then some random spiker joins and ****s up the game, you're screwed most of the time, you're excuse to "sorta kinda fix" the problem is to tell people to make their own rooms, get the **** out. jus sayin.

If you try to tell me that, well, lots of people play with room tags now and your shut out now because thats what people want-- wrong. Lemme explain something to you all. If fgunz allows macroing and aim bots to be allowed. Obviously a lot of people are ****ing going to use it. You cannot tell me, "so, thats what people like, its fun to play with aim bots while spamming rockets". Eventually lots of people would do stuf like that and you cannot say thats what people like-- wrong. The meta is just what is EASILY adaptable- FACT. This fact is true only when developers of their game do not take full control and emergent gameplay takes control- like kstyle taking control in the early days, making sprayers mad that try hards try to learn it etc. If kstyle was meant to happen, it wouldnt take players by surprise and people might have said, hey, i dontwant a future ego try hard game. If the effect of room tags were all purposely planned from the start to take place and devs told us everything before hand in the beginning- room tags are going to be added and we are adding this to change the meta gameplay and make reload shot and counting your shots while spraying- all useless. Because we are trying to make the room tags, [r][ia] meta.

Are you ****ing trying to tell me if the people that play room tags so often now would say a full yes if that were the update description of room tags before they came?
    Obviously now, it's too late because lots of players are corrupted by it in this way, legit read this reply and try to prove me wrong i'll be happy to see a legit solid argument against this.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 05-01-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    [130:20] Steff: Extra adding on the ''flame'' section in this thread made by steff (me but banned yeye ) https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?69523-Flame // https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?69722-racist! - I honestly don't see why the guy Oblivion doesn't press ''V'' since he keeps reporting people and pretends hes a green asian black ****** midget ***get in one because he feels offended by them all .. I honestly don't see how ****** is worth a mute and asshole (twice) isn't.. Neither of those should be mute but that is fgunz logic

Freestyler

Thanks
    So tell me something. There is no rule against swearing in game, however, if a player feels offended by a certain word, a word that has no rules against it, then how the **** can this offended player report someone? No shitting obviously this system would be abused LOL. Tale a stand like official servers and block words that could offend people. And if someone gets offended by a word that isn't blocked and is not against the rules, then thats just too bad, and I say stop being a whinny bitch. (Can't block all words at first, so there can be exceptions).

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    So tell me something. There is no rule against swearing in game, however, if a player feels offended by a certain word, a word that has no rules against it, then how the **** can this offended player report someone? No shitting obviously this system would be abused LOL. Tale a stand like official servers and block words that could offend people. And if someone gets offended by a word that isn't blocked and is not against the rules, then thats just too bad, and I say stop being a whinny bitch. (Can't block all words at first, so there can be exceptions).
    Originally, egoing was not allowed in fgunz. Meaning you really couldn't say something very insulting to people without getting a warning.
    Back then, almost all swear words were also ingame banned (You couldn't type them.)
    There's a reason it changed. It's a competitive game, it's very hard not to get mad at other people (or express that anger.)
    'stop being a whiny bitch' is the exact opposite of what someone who's offended should be told. That's an easy way to get people to quit the game/server.
    Last edited by Bunnychaser; 05-03-2014 at 09:50 AM.
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    1. Change the monthly clan war prize.
    2. Organize more 4v4 tournaments. The tournaments haven't been really well organized or promoted. Clans should only be able to join the tournament by being the top 20 clan for the month, not by signing up on the forums. Prize should be the crown, not snorkel.
    3. Fix the delays of shotguns to 1000 and bar the hp/ap of players in cw to a certain stat.
    4. Enable 1v1 individual clan war (something like clan war but players just 1v1 with cw map rotation, each player has their own rank)
    5. Allow multiple mods of cw (maybe gladiator?)

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    Originally, egoing was not allowed in fgunz. Meaning you really couldn't say something very insulting to people without getting a warning.
    Back then, almost all swear words were also ingame banned (You couldn't type them.)
    There's a reason it changed. It's a competitive game, it's very hard not to get mad at other people (or express that anger.)
    'stop being a whiny bitch' is the exact opposite of what someone who's offended should be told. That's an easy way to get people to quit the game/server.
    So it changed because freedom of speech basically. Also, calling someone a whinny bitch is not a phrase that gets players to quit, thats silly. Just one sentece-- oh, i quit. If someone is constantly being called that, well, they should check themselves. Or report cor harrasment if its constant (from the same people).

Freestyler

Thanks
    i suggest removing the r and ia tags but finding a way to keep the fast play style with these tags without imbalancing other wep combos that would face dual shotguns. because the r and ia tags with regular shotguns very much overpower other weapon combos and you guys would usually have to boost up sprays n stuff or w/e. so I would suggest this, to give more options for players, without room tags, since room tags have too much side effects on other possible things:

1. A low delay shotgun, weakest in damage
    2. Regular 1k delay shotguns, vanilla damage
    3. Avengers

Maybe make a pill/vial type of ammo restore, or input more ammo spawns on maps, BUT not too many so that players don't even have to fight over getting them what so ever.
    Note im suggesting resolves for what certain room tags do directly for players, so if we you can replicate the core of what players really want from room tags, you also avoid the other stuff room tags do, like limiting future weapon ideas and other stuff. I think this is the best possible solution: Replicating what the core of what certain room tags do, to avoid other things they can manipulate. So if you can find something that does that, you are set.

Regarding the ammo stuff, more ammo spawns would suffice, and some maps, I believe, do not have ammo spawns at all. Also, if this is done, I suggest do not just place ammo spawns on the ground, but put some on walls, so people can get them while wall running, or place some in mid air so players that love aerial/wall posting, they can stay in the air and it can match their style. All these suggestions apply more freedom to players and we are trying to relate the game more to different play styles so that people can feel like they have more freedom. Not just in spam how people shoot, but how people move, etc.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread Information