Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    After reading all these comments and the thread itself. I think that there are two sides to this;
    One is that the room tags used ruin the competitive side of the game and will soon make people leave the server due to boredom and rage.
    The other is that the room tags that are used, specifically [R] are often included for the less skillful FGunZ players to use, and that without them these people would find it very difficult to play and will soon leave the server.
    So for Admins to make a decision on them is very difficult.
    ~ My opinion. Don't hate me ~

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I say! Take over a room like I always do and change the map to something less played! People either leave cause cry or stay and enjoy it .
    All the people just leave the room when u do that. There are so many new maps and nobody use it. We can blame the tag because noobs don't care about being better anymore it's all about exp and crying about limit breaker.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    /waitfordavetorespond /lock

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    What your problem with israel people?? im from israel and im legit and many people called me sb/uc whatever and i just ignore them. most of us legit and there few might be unlegit.

The reason we are so good is because of the israel servers. We always only played clan wars and used balanced servers with 120/100 hp and 9damage breakers no donors.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post
    What your problem with israel people?? im from israel and im legit and many people called me sb/uc whatever and i just ignore them. most of us legit and there few might be unlegit.

The reason we are so good is because of the israel servers. We always only played clan wars and used balanced servers with 120/100 hp and 9damage breakers no donors.
    I don't mean to set more gas to the fire but majority of you spike really badly and turn out being unlegits...
    Tomorrow comes today

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    I don't mean to set more gas to the fire but majority of you spike really badly and turn out being unlegits...
    we spike because we have issues with our Internet host (BEZEQ,HOT) they dont support games from outside of israel so sometime we spike its not on purpose and this server ban whoever can aim 10/10

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    fix the sg delays

Country
    Thanks
    we spike because we have issues with our Internet host (BEZEQ,HOT) they dont support games from outside of israel so sometime we spike its not on purpose and this server ban whoever can aim 10/10
    ? what..
    Tomorrow comes today

9. The following user said thank you to Lorrainé for this useful post:

KoreanAim (04-17-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    ? what..

Go look report section. Who ever play with sound game and put the volume real high can hear the whole map. then he go in clan war and some butthurt *** get smacked 4-0 and think he the king of gunz and its not possible he lost so he go report him and tell all his friend to report him also to get him banned.

Not to mention all these useless uc/sb reports on people because they can aim 10/10.

Country
    Thanks
    Go look report section. Who ever play with sound game and put the volume real high can hear the whole map. then he go in clan war and some butthurt *** get smacked 4-0 and think he the king of gunz and its not possible he lost so he go report him and tell all his friend to report him also to get him banned.

Not to mention all these useless uc/sb reports on people because they can aim 10/10.
    I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I seriously don't understand what you're typing right now.....
    Tomorrow comes today

12. The following user said thank you to Lorrainé for this useful post:

KoreanAim (04-17-2014)

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information