Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sterfy View Post
    Ask yourself. Why do you play fgunz? Why do others play fgunz?
    Well, the answer to these very simple questions vary between players within the community. A straightforward answer that people seem to forget, is to have fun. As a relatively bad noob at gunz, I personally think that [R] is a benefit as it allows users like myself to miss shots and not make a huge difference about it, instead of always dying by better players; therefore making the game more fun. Although you are correct about players who use other weapons such as snipers not wanting to join a [R] room, they can simply switch weapons or make a new room without the [R] tag right?

I'm sorry but I can't relate to the infection game mode as I've never really played it, but I can imagine your argument being valid and correct.
    i play fgunz cuz this was the first thing i found after ijji.

i lost all my prems on that so i bought donor here.

i aint buying more ****ing donor to play with some other br's on another server

trololololololol

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    The day things actually get done in community is by far something Id like to see. Its weird too because some of the problems are laid right under their feet and they don't even see it. Thats why in all seriousness these types of threads need to be taken into more consideration and brought to their attention, that way the freestyles can be heard instead of shoving candy in their mouths and leaving them with a sense of false hope that this stuff might one day be changed. +1 this thread, I hope they hear us.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So if you quit what is this thread exactly?

As far as I'm concerned it's another my friends aren't unbanned, omg gm hurry up ban this guy he hack, omg gm unban this guy he don't hack, fgunz should be changed to how I want or I quit thread etc.

With that said I don't know how else to address anything in your thread, its poorly constructed, and has nothing for commentary.
    So I guess bye?
    I didn't quit, I play clanwars.
    I just choose not to play fgunz their normal rooms anymore, so do other people I know.
    Yes, no shit I report people who are unlegit and no I'm not wrong when they're unlegit so I honestly don't see what you tried to say with that.
    It's poorly constructed because it's not like I care that much who sees it and what their opinion is.
    It's named ''how I ..'' isn't that enough ?_?.

Again its not a rage thread or what so ever.

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    Actually the solution would be to remove that infection mode. More players would play TDMs/DMs/Duels and actually know how to clan war. I see too many infection mode rooms and it doesn't help improve the skills of players.

And as always the monthly clan war reward is terrible. No idea why it hasn't been changed. Award players with donator coins based on the points they get for their clans.

On room tags, the only sucky room tag I know of is [R]. The other tags aren't that bad.

The only way to keep this server alive is to attract other GunZ players from other servers. Making clan war active and competitive would pretty much repopulate the server. Once the new GunZ server by Emisand comes out fgunz will die unless fgunz plans to do a huge change to this whole server.
    Yup FG will die . Almost all of the top players whether legit or unlegit have said to move to that server.

5. The following user said thank you to Shank for this useful post:

Steff (04-17-2014)

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    All GunZ looks the same to me. Just a little add-on on accessories and modes.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sterfy View Post
    Ask yourself. Why do you play fgunz? Why do others play fgunz?
    Well, the answer to these very simple questions vary between players within the community. A straightforward answer that people seem to forget, is to have fun. As a relatively bad noob at gunz, I personally think that [R] is a benefit as it allows users like myself to miss shots and not make a huge difference about it, instead of always dying by better players; therefore making the game more fun. Although you are correct about players who use other weapons such as snipers not wanting to join a [R] room, they can simply switch weapons or make a new room without the [R] tag right?

I'm sorry but I can't relate to the infection game mode as I've never really played it, but I can imagine your argument being valid and correct.
    When I started playing fgunz there was no [R] tag, I stayed because of my friends.
    At first I didn't mind [R] since it wasn't in every room so there could be some skilled matches.
    Now most of my friends left or just play cw, like me.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Wise words there, sir.
    You should get to be a game moderator.
    Most of the things that are said here are awfully true.
    Someone should really take care of shet happening in the server.
    O, and yeah, keep in touch will'ya?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
    Wise words there, sir.
    You should get to be a game moderator.
    Most of the things that are said here are awfully true.
    Someone should really take care of shet happening in the server.
    O, and yeah, keep in touch will'ya?
    What do you mean with keep in touch ?

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    As you all know, I have long advocated against Roomtags because I felt that it hinders our growth as a server, but after long talks with Mike, Linear, Dave, and Nagi it is pretty implausible to remove them completely, or even consider the channel option (this idea conflicts with some future development we are working on).

Do I think we need to change how Roomtags are used? Most definitely, but removal cannot be an option at this current time. This is not me giving into pressure, but simply reassessing my opinion after learning new information.

We are still working on a solution; we understand there is a problem, but there simply is too much between the parties to bridge the gap with any of the methods presented prior.

We cannot remove the roomtags, we cannot make a channel/ server specific type. We need another way to keep competitive gameplay without losing what makes Freestyle, Freestyle.
    Last edited by Google; 04-17-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Read 8 pages of this and all I saw was roomtags, lmao.

Wanna know why most servers are so "known" nowadays? its cause they actually got like 500+ people just CWING and then they would tell their friends "oh this server has a lot of good cwers" and so they make their friends join and so on. If you log on and visit the clanwar channel, you'd see a max of 10 people cwing mostly at any time unless it's the start of the month.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Cute Nymph for this useful post:

KoreanAim (04-18-2014), Steff (04-18-2014)

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information