Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    Like I said, get your ass on GunZ. You're just a coward like Ekelon who waits for his prey to take huge breaks from GunZ, then pedal them hoping they're still rusty.
    You're just gonna hide whenever I'm on or put me on /ignore like Olamili, sumai and Ekelon did until I get on an alt and troll you. Cowards like you and these three all share the same fate: 1. Wait for people to take breaks to ego them. 2. Pedal like mofos. 3. Hide when they get that one win no matter how they won. 4. Suck people off when they put you back in the garage. 5. Ego them again once they quit. (and 6. I end up putting them down a few inches)And the cycle goes on. That's how you ego'd cyph, that's how you ego'd Wali and that's how you ego'd adrian(all people who shit on you of course). You egoing yet one more person means nothing lol. Amg he's EU, amg he's gutter tir, amg I beat him but it talk. Do you know how funny it'll be when you end up losing another 1v1 and then you'll probably say you're not in your prime? In January you were when you ate that so called 'fake score' and you can lie all you want, but in your back mind it pisses you off that doubt that you're really gonna get dunked in again. That's mainly the reason why you dodge. Keep on preying on rusty gladiators with a name, because you're no better than Ekelon and Sumai LOL. The joke is that you'll asskiss people like wali for a short while longer until they quit then go back into "OMG I could so beat him in my prime he's washed up". You're a sycophant with no skills at all except relying on lucky spams and run and you know that won't work on me with these puny three days I spent sparring, so like I said, get your ass on GunZ, and you'll get on GunZ during the day.

[4-4-2014 8:07:52] ®Wali: before the 1vs1
    [4-4-2014 8:07:53] ®Wali: he was like
    [4-4-2014 8:07:54] ®Wali: "PRIMES RNT REAL"
    [4-4-2014 8:07:57] ®Wali: JUST AN EXCUSE
    [4-4-2014 8:07:59] ®Wali: THEN AFTER HE GETS SLAPPED
    [4-4-2014 8:08:01] ®Wali: HES LIKE
    [4-4-2014 8:08:02] ®Wali: OH NVM
    [4-4-2014 8:08:04] ®Wali: PRIMES EXIST
    [4-4-2014 8:08:07] ®Wali: URE LUCKY
    [4-4-2014 8:08:09] ®Wali: NOT IN PRIME
    [4-4-2014 8:08:10] ®Wali: lold

You're pathetically the way Adrian was before I put him down a few inches on Aeria. Changing reality to fit your theories for maximum comfort. Ofc you'd overlook your cowardice, and ofc you'll start dodging. You're nothing but a sycophant.

PS: In the 1v1 you got cocky, your heart was pumping with adrenaline over fighting someone who can barely click buttons and rushed at you. You can over-exaggerate about beating someone rusty, then let's see you if he put the effort to unrust a bit.
    you should take it up with my ass cuz thats the only thing that gives a shit

Thanks
    Oh comeon, fight again. I want to see.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    The joke is that you'll asskiss people like wali for a short while longer until they quit then go back into "OMG I could so beat him in my prime he's washed up".
    ^Very true, Tom is notorious for this...

BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS, CAN HE BACK THAT EGO WITH A REMATCH??? TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z TO FIND OUT WHETHER TOM WILL ACCEPT THE UNRUSTED YINSTYLE'S REMATCH REQUEST FOR A BATTLE THAT WILL DETERMINE THE FUTURE OF GLADIATOR!!111

4. The following user said thank you to LuoHan for this useful post:

YinStyle (04-22-2014)

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    the thing is, yinstyle never had a prime. he came around in 2012 after glad was pretty much dead, tried to be relevant and never was. he's not good and cares too much about the game.

Thanks
    Don't make me come online and drop all of you

7. The following user said thank you to kingofswords for this useful post:

YinStyle (04-22-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    games should be played for fun times... "not good", but if a game is played so you can have an awesome time, people saying your not good should not matter. (obviously does when your playing a game thats not LoL that had no auto matching feature and you're almost always playing with anyone regardless of their skill caliber). read someone here say Yin doesn't have the right to fight them, lol. Screw you guys, I'm going heeome.

P.S. w/e, do ur own thing

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LuoHan View Post
    ^Very true, Tom is notorious for this...

BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS, CAN HE BACK THAT EGO WITH A REMATCH??? TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z TO FIND OUT WHETHER TOM WILL ACCEPT THE UNRUSTED YINSTYLE'S REMATCH REQUEST FOR A BATTLE THAT WILL DETERMINE THE FUTURE OF GLADIATOR!!111 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyCAZkz4uVg
    woh what a babe, I like how my e-cock grows into abnormal proportions once I unrust on GunZ

I'm like the Yuri Boyka of gladiator geez, get a broken knee and once I train I can bash it right into every retard's face.

YinStyle Chornye chomnya russia, fjirst degrjee ego.

1:16 Tom get back down to the ground and play dead geez

1:50 me beating multiple Toms up

And remember kids, I'm the most compjete feghter in the wjorld.
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-22-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks
    ROFL`d Yinstyle get owned as usual... This why nobody in the entire EU take him sereus. Look at him cry LoL'd

11. The following 2 users say thank you to usario for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-22-2014), Jianyu (04-22-2014)

Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Butthurt glad threads always bring a smile to my face, always awesome to see autists fighting over the internet.

Thanks
    to anyone that might dig up this thread later on and think.. MAYBE yinstyle won the rematch after talking so much shit..

nope, still lost hard.. (despite having to pedal, a LOT this time)

JUST in case anyone had any doubts. sorry to disappoint anyone who actually thought yinstyle would win.

anyways i promised him discretion about the details of the 1v1 on contingency of not talking shit when he isn't good, and he agreed. so i will not post screenshots of the things he said or the score.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information