Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Sadly I must announce this... Yinstyle (known by his friends and relatives as "Costco") passed away today. Sources confirm Yinstyle was brutally raped, beaten and mutilated at the hand of one Tom Littlemotel. Video of the incident has surfaced, but let's first go over what led up to this merciless crime...

Here is a good starting point, we can clearly see Yinstyle talking real big, insulting Tom. One might even say he was baiting him (no homo) This senseless bullying even led Yinstyle to drop Tom's IP. As you can see, he wrote an essay saying why Tom is bad at the video game known as GunZ: The Duel.

One day, Tom had enough. He had listened to Yin talk shit, he had seen Yin talk big on the forums, he was done. Yinstyle answered the challenge, but wouldn't even let Tom warm-up (one source confirms Yinstyle was in a room prior to the crime, talking shit as he has been known to do)

Video can be found here:

As you can see from the video, Yinstyle was talking a lot of shit, blaming every one of his defeats on, what some would consider, bullshit reasons. He HAS been known to do this in the past. Interestingly, it's been noted that Tom was using a brand new mouse.

Yinstyle, a broken shell of his former self, leaves. 18-8 the score.

(he left cuz mad)

If you have any stories you'd like to tell about Yinstyle, post them here. It will be his memorial. Please, NO TROLLS OR INSULTING COMMENTS! Although Yinstyle wasn't very good, that doesn't mean we don't have memories of him being an idiot.

"Who did I beat? I don't remember anyone" - Yinstyle, 2014

EDIT: New video has come to light, an alternate angle of the confrontation has surfaced

NSFW CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO NSFW
    Last edited by Jianyu; 04-18-2014 at 09:17 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Jianyu for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-18-2014)

Thread Information