Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    when u have limit

when we have same sgs, nuff said qt :^)
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    lol im not gona bother arguing with a guy who was something id see on an emo kids tumblr on his profile
    o.O do u njoy anime MadameDeath-chan we r very weeaboo like anime ^-^ kawaii-ne neckbeard o.O!!! r u a brony as well? xd! *tips le fedora*

i will also post kawaii anime pikture xD

it is inuyasha-san getting his neko (thats CAT for you GAIJIN) ears petted nyah xD!~~~~~

*purrs like a neko and makes a face like this *
    Last edited by Jianyu; 04-22-2014 at 04:37 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    ur bad

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    o.O do u njoy anime MadameDeath-chan we r very weeaboo like anime ^-^ kawaii-ne neckbeard o.O!!! r u a brony as well? xd! *tips le fedora*

i will also post kawaii anime pikture xD

http://media0.giphy.com/media/UQ4ZYtqML9s7S/giphy.gif

it is inuyasha-san getting his neko (thats CAT for you GAIJIN) ears petted nyah xD!~~~~~

*purrs like a neko and makes a face like this *
    10/10 effort

1-800-kids-help < call it, remember, nothing gets better after suicide. I'm sure they'll stop bullying you anytime now, hang in there, they dont know the real you, right ??

I'm not gona bother replying to you emo ass anymore, i don't wanna be liable for you inevitable suicide.

poor fella

Thanks
    10/10 effort

1-800-kids-help < call it, remember, nothing gets better after suicide. I'm sure they'll stop bullying you anytime now, hang in there, they dont know the real you, right ??

I'm not gona bother replying to you emo ass anymore, i don't wanna be liable for you inevitable suicide.

poor fella
    destroyed rook, not only is this proof that gunners are weak as ****, but this probably isn't ur kind of section. try general discussion if u can't be witty or tough enough 2 fire off anything more than "uh uh uh i got destroyed, uh, STOP REPLYING!"

oi Blake

Thanks
    destroyed rook, not only is this proof that gunners are weak as ****, but this probably isn't ur kind of section. try general discussion if u can't be witty or tough enough 2 fire off anything more than "uh uh uh i got destroyed, uh, STOP REPLYING!"
    u posted a gif and tried calling me a weaabo, your shit was weak af, especially since I could post the same shit about your avatar

you play a dead game > you are one of few ppl who take it seriously > you play a subsection of this deadgame > you and your neckbeard friends sit at home sweating trying to glad each other

I know your irl life sucks and im sure yout get bullied, hence the emo tumblr avatar

your shit is weak son, baseless and poorly written, hop off my ****

Banned

Thanks
    glad is for pussies, cant even ****ing cw, which is the only thing people play if theyre remotely good

Thanks
    u posted a gif and tried calling me a weaabo, your shit was weak af, especially since I could post the same shit about your avatar

you play a dead game > you are one of few ppl who take it seriously > you play a subsection of this deadgame > you and your neckbeard friends sit at home sweating trying to glad each other

I know your irl life sucks and im sure yout get bullied, hence the emo tumblr avatar

your shit is weak son, baseless and poorly written, hop off my ****
    1,051 posts

starts a thread about 1v1 ss's

anime gif

takes time to type in yellow

says I take the game seriously
    something isn't right here.

Originally Posted by AaLian View Post
    glad is for pussies, cant even ****ing cw, which is the only thing people play if theyre remotely good

sure does look like our glad clan was #1 on ijji for some time. gunners just can't keep up. It's okay, really, it's like comparing Sc2 to CoD.

Gladiator is a skill showcase, where you take advantage of opponents mistakes in real time, create mindgames and have to micromanage massive usage and angles. Gunning has another skillset; being spastic on the keyboard and spamming shotguns. They're two different things, i mean one can argue that gladiator is clearly for the mentally superior and gunning is for people with tiny brains; but that'd be rude.
    Last edited by Jianyu; 04-22-2014 at 06:14 AM.

oi Blake

Thanks
    something isn't right here.

http://i54.tinypic.com/5dtc1s.png

sure does look like our glad clan was #1 on ijji for some time. gunners just can't keep up. It's okay, really, it's like comparing Sc2 to CoD.

Gladiator is a skill showcase, where you take advantage of opponents mistakes in real time. Gunning has another skillset; being spastic on the keyboard and spamming shotguns. they're two different things, i mean one can argue that gladiator is clearly for the mentally superior and gunning is for people with tiny brains; but that'd be rude.
    lol every post you make is so high effort (doesnt work out tho), I dont think you realize how little people care.
    again, baseless and poorly made posts, come back with a bit more thought put into it.

Thanks
    lol every post you make is so high effort (doesnt work out tho), I dont think you realize how little people care.
    again, baseless and poorly made posts, come back with a bit more thought put into it.
    you take the time to write in yellow on a forum, and you think i put in too much effort? i mean, if people didn't care, they wouldn't respond. which, i mean by the way you're responding after saying you're "done responding", it clearly shows you don't care about what i say.

right?

(typical low IQ gunner logic xD)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information