Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    something isn't right here.

http://i54.tinypic.com/5dtc1s.png

sure does look like our glad clan was #1 on ijji for some time. gunners just can't keep up. It's okay, really, it's like comparing Sc2 to CoD.

Gladiator is a skill showcase, where you take advantage of opponents mistakes in real time, create mindgames and have to micromanage massive usage and angles. Gunning has another skillset; being spastic on the keyboard and spamming shotguns. They're two different things, i mean one can argue that gladiator is clearly for the mentally superior and gunning is for people with tiny brains; but that'd be rude.
    lol, im so done, i swear to god every post a glad kid like you makes, makes me laugh xDDDDDDDD
    jesus christ, your pathetic.
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    you're*

you have a gif of an anime character and you're saying anyone else is pathetic. you gun and you call people pathetic. I mean, you should feel lucky someone as mentally apt as I is even giving you an inkling of attention. without gladiator, you think gunz would be around?

but no, go ahead and keep posting your screenshots of beating people then saying other people care too much about the game. it really is a tragedy that a gladiator like DOLPHINRIDER can switch to gunning for a month and become the best, bahaha.

rly should be called SwordZ.

(although you say you're done, i have a feeling you're going to respond 1 minute after this post)

oi Blake

Thanks
    something isn't right here.

http://i54.tinypic.com/5dtc1s.png

sure does look like our glad clan was #1 on ijji for some time. gunners just can't keep up. It's okay, really, it's like comparing Sc2 to CoD.

Gladiator is a skill showcase, where you take advantage of opponents mistakes in real time, create mindgames and have to micromanage massive usage and angles. Gunning has another skillset; being spastic on the keyboard and spamming shotguns. They're two different things, i mean one can argue that gladiator is clearly for the mentally superior and gunning is for people with tiny brains; but that'd be rude.
    L O L
    this kid starts threads about glad 1v1s (as if anyone besides he other neckbeard glad brethren care) and then talks about me starting 1v1 threads xDD
    and the yellow typing is a 1 time setting switch, rofl kid acts as if I go through the time to set it up for every post
    Last edited by MadameDeath; 04-22-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks
    (although you say you're done, i have a feeling you're going to respond 1 minute after this post)
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    L O L
    this kid starts threads about glad 1v1s (as if anyone besides he other neckbeard glad brethren care) and then talks about me starting 1v1 threads xDD
    and the yellow typing is a 1 time setting switch, rofl kid acts as if I go through the time to set it up for every post
    i was right O.o

for people not caring, it's weird how it has more views and more replies.

huh

oi Blake

Thanks
    i was right O.o

for people not caring, it's weird how it has more views and more replies.

huh
    you've been getting bodied this whole time, even though you live and thrive off of internet arguments, you still manage to lose them. I'm gona just put you on ignore and be happy knowing your squirming and sweating in your seat thinking up a response, cya neckbeard xD.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    you've been getting bodied this whole time, even though you live and thrive off of internet arguments, you still manage to lose them. I'm gona just put you on ignore and be happy knowing your squirming and sweating in your seat thinking up a response, cya neckbeard xD.
    y'know, whenever i win an internet argument i make sure to ignore the person because i beat them so bad after i said i'd stop replying to them via my own free will (but i keep replying anyway)

the really sad thing, is that literally every gunner is THIS stupid.

oi Blake

Thanks
    http://gyazo.com/c20faf487a0852bba276e4a132c136c9

lalalalala squirm neckbeard, squirm.

Thanks
    hi
    1v1 for accounts?

9. The following user said thank you to joshuawn for this useful post:

Jianyu (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by joshuawn View Post
    hi
    1v1 for accounts?
    y dont u get on skype anymore

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member