Aurora's Avatar Bad ass

Thanks
    IGN of reported player:Abasena

Reason:He said that im AE, but Seniria my friend/clanmate said that im not. He kicked my twice, i missed the last event i badly need points.

Proof/Evidence:sdfsfdsad_20140423_183328.jpgsdfsfdsad_20140423_183320.jpg

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    I don't randomly kick players for no good reason. You were spiking at first and then randomly became AE to me. I clearly said in the rules: 'Users over 300 ping will be kicked'. On the other hand, you're not the only player that is desperate for event points. There are another 300+ players that want to win too. I'll let my replay provide the evidence to back up my statement:

Code:
    http://speedy.sh/PrjBv/TTR-001-EAbasena-9-2014-04-23-19-57-17.gzr
    Tomorrow comes today

Aurora's Avatar Bad ass

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scava View Post
    For Staff , Players can give their opinion but keep respecting this thread. [Serious thread]
    Hello there,
    After this update players spike to each other then they be AE to each other , But the AE guy isn't AE to everyone , just to some people or even one person . I don't know if that happened before update but it happens to me so much after this update and that happens to me in C.W.
    Yesterday I was with Hypnosis in duel and he was perfectly good and had green ping , we went to the C.W and his ping started to jump to red ping then he got AE to me . The same happened with me and Clare.
    Please fix this shit please. I can't play with this and I go C.W to 2v2 not 2v1 .
    Take a look at this.
    Last edited by Aurora; 04-23-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Take a look at this.
    Players have also went AE even before the update
    Also, there is this one player who kept getting AE to me and the rest of the hosts (8-mile) and a few others too, the problem may be caused by your router in which you need to port forward to avoid this problem

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    It should be said that the only ping that is important is to the event host.
    NO OTHER PING MATTERS, your friends ping to you? doesnt matter, the ping you have to the event host? matters.
    If you are ae to/with the host, you rejoin to try to solve the ae or you will end up getting kicked out.

Aurora's Avatar Bad ass

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Players have also went AE even before the update
    Also, there is this one player who kept getting AE to me and the rest of the hosts (8-mile) and a few others too, the problem may be caused by your router in which you need to port forward to avoid this problem
    How do you solve this problem?

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    How do you solve this problem?
    You obviously quoted that you joined TWICE. First time on your main: Aurora - Still AE. Second time: dsadds whatever that alt character was. Still AE. Hence I kicked you 'Twice'.
    Tomorrow comes today

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    This probly sounds corny but some solutions are, a new router, portforward, upgrade net at your ISP or change your ISP.

Aurora's Avatar Bad ass

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    This probly sounds corny but some solutions are, a new router, portforward, upgrade net at your ISP or change your ISP.
    Thanks, i like you straight to the point. Ill buy a new router as soon as possible.

/close thread please

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks, i like you straight to the point. Ill buy a new router as soon as possible.

/close thread please
    ok

/Closed and moved.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thread Information