Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Reporting Xazen
    Reason: for kicking me twice from training room 004 in my both characters ^2Ve^9rily^2 and ^BS^9cava^E (Without Vote) Because I shot him9 and I'm allowed to , If he don't like he can make room with password , or vote kick me.
    And he was wearing rings that makes him 100k HP I think and there wasn't [Admin abuse] in the title, and I always shot Zonestyle ,Shino , Cobra (When he was GM) and they were just killing us when we attack them and they never kicked someone without vote [As I know] .
    Proof : I recorded the room but I can't play the file and when I open it for first time I can't find it anymore because it didn't completed .(Because Xazen kicked me)
    As I can and other players can attack me and kill me in training room I can attack him .

Notice : He killed me too before kicking me because I attacked him.

In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    You're starting to get really annoying.
    Do you even know why I kicked you twice?
    First, to start off with that I was trying to do Task #1 from the Golden Member Event;
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Task: Do a 360 kill while being in the air, you can do this with any weapon
    Requirement: Must be in a
    public game with at least 10 players
    Reward: 150 coins, 200 coins with revolvers/pistols, 250 coins with a sniper

Secondly, I asked you nicely more than 4 times to stop and yet you would care and keep harassing me by slashing/shooting me and what not just and only to annoy me just because both of your previous reports were declined by Dave.
    However, I decided to take actions and permanently kick you with that character as you didn't even respond to my request (stop shooting me).
    And no, I couldn't make a new room simply because "Must be in a public game with at least 10 players" is specified in the task.
    Despite that I kicked you, you decided to go on alt character and continue harassing me by constantly shooting/slashing me preventing me from attempting to do the task.
    I however asked you nicely again to stop annoying me but yet you did not stop that's why I decided to permanently kick you again.
    Not long after that I gave up and left the room because I failed to do the task due to low mouse sensitivity.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    How should I know you trying to do it , and you don't have the right to kick me because no rule says 'if you kill staff you'll be kicked [from training room]'

Can we chat and fix this fight together?in forums or game , when you want and we do it you can close this thread

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I don't want to argue with immature people.
    ~Leaving this to Dave since staff report.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    'Immature' , I'm mature as you're , Being GM doesn't make you so mature believe me.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    There's not much I can say about this, there's no evidence whatsoever so I have to believe both of your words.
    You guys will either have to figure this out in private or avoid each other.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information