Country
    Thanks

3. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Again (04-28-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    hey man dont listen to the haters, your a beast ! Your 3 shots are legendary and you never get out dmged in a cw, hold you chin up high, your a best !

cough your a randy cough
    you're, bitch

Shank's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Aalian is so ****ing bad so is camelboymoh....im on your side guys

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    If you really took this thread as a serious ego thread then please kill yourself PLEASE.... Or let me strap a bomb around your chest and make it easier for you. And I was famous indeed and I still am famous sorry to say... you were a br back then and you're still a br now. Can't win a clan war? What clan wars? ***** to win a clan war first you need a server with clan wars rofl.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I뭠l have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I뭭e been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I뭢 the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You뭨e ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that뭩 just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 밹lever?comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn뭪, you didn뭪, and now you뭨e paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You뭨e ****ing dead, kiddo.

Originally Posted by AaLian View Post
    are you all just gonna keep running your mouths or is anyone actually gonna put up a challenge, look out for oldgens starting next month.
    oh man we all so scared, dont do it to us please !

Linda's Avatar Bulma c;

Thanks
    Miko should be banned just like him speaking foreign langauges in chatbox all the time

8. The following user said thank you to Linda for this useful post:

Cammy (04-28-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    im basically running this server at this point, just give me admin

Linda's Avatar Bulma c;

Thanks
    Too big.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I뭠l have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I뭭e been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I뭢 the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You뭨e ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that뭩 just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little 밹lever?comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn뭪, you didn뭪, and now you뭨e paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You뭨e ****ing dead, kiddo.

you're a jew , you wont even make it to his sandcastle without getting gassed

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yakaki24 View Post

hello i am make page longer by quote

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information