Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    Well in my opinion ive seen the forum worse and much greater, but since we grew so big, more people came and that means all kind of people (they who seek attention, want to mess things up and so on....) but I think the staff is doing one hell of great thing here to keep all in order but DDaggerDD also has a point in closing threads for nothing because of the lame reactions or some disagree with the whole thread and close it. How the staff deals with some threads because they see a lot of spam or off topic replies is sometimes so wrong (not always). But how did we get here? because this has driffted way past it's point for not handeling the people who always do this. Now someone already mentioned that it are always the same people who do this and he is damn right. From a point of view I get it, they want to have fun but randomly go to threads and **** things up that's just not right.

about the respect from oldgens, I don't know why you bring this up but there is one good explanation for it. The community wasn't that big in the beginning so everyone knew each other and there wasn't this kind of thing of being the (best) or who has to most posts, WE JUST HAD FUN, if you join a game now doesn't matter where, all you hear is dropped, ego, come 1v1, can you tell me where the fun is? This has all escalated from time to time there is nothing you can do about it and I don't care about it so.. this is how lives goes take it or leave it and don't make unnecessary complaints about it.
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

2. The following user said thank you to Chevy for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-08-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AaLian View Post
    lol how were people more respectful back then?
    anyone remotely oldgen is banned on forums lmao
    That is not really true, there are still plenty of the oldgen that are still hanging around here.
    Those that are banned made their mistakes and got punished for it.

*****, ur not oldgen, part of being oldgen is that youre good
    Wrong, a generation is not based on their skill at all.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    this isn't an open discussion forum. It's a forum where we discuss fgunz + some other specified things. if you want to go troll and starts discussions and arguements then go to a forum that is made for that reason. lols and giggles are allowed here just dont go over the line that the mods point out.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    lol how were people more respectful back then?
    anyone remotely oldgen is banned on forums lmao
    I don't know, my joining date would suggest otherwise (I started years before that, but it's just a heads up )

But yes they were more respectful. You would not get non-bowers, peoples were actually having fun or training in training rooms, not trying to show off by re-creating a deadmatch in a training room.
    After every fight, peoples would call "Good Fight (or gf)", and much more.

There is multiple reasons why peoples aren't as respectful as before. BR's is one, the way this game has became with low delay high powered shotgun is another one.
    People compete against each other instead of helping each other out also.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    I don't know, my joining date would suggest otherwise (I started years before that, but it's just a heads up )

But yes they were more respectful. You would not get non-bowers, peoples were actually having fun or training in training rooms, not trying to show off by re-creating a deadmatch in a training room.

There is multiple reasons why peoples aren't as respectful as before. BR's is one, the way this game has became with low delay high powered shotgun is another one.
    If I may, I believe a lot of us are ignoring the fact that back then, you would get a more constant flow of totally new players to the game gunz the duel and the less we get new players and just stick with the ones we have, these long lasting players go through a lot of erosion from the game itself, the ego from other players, and developing their skill and after being here so long, just unconsciously developing a sense of "I have a right" to certain things. Obvly if we kept getting new players then lol, u wouldn't be saying that now, dun know, right. If there were like 100 new gens in something like free channel 1 all tumbling and spraying in a death match right now as we type- then yea, dun know? And these players would slowly grow n grow in level and skill and their egos would grow and the staff would have an opportunity to kinda forcefully direct how they grow. but yea.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post

Although I know what you mean going around and saying that Gunz 8+ years ago was all flowers and peaches is very much untrue. Don't forget the dark periods, where UC/OC, hacks, and all that went unpunished. Aimbot was more than common and there have always been flamers!

But indeed bowing was a common thing.

Blaming it on BR's is rather narrow minded and a rather hasty conclusion.
    But indeed it's become way more competitive, leaning towards a "I kill you I win" instead of a "I killed you pretty nicely, good fight" sort of thinking..

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by o0Flame0o View Post
    Although I know what you mean going around and saying that Gunz 8+ years ago was all flowers and peaches is very much untrue. Don't forget the dark periods, where UC/OC, hacks, and all that went unpunished. Aimbot was more than common and there have always been flamers!

But indeed bowing was a common thing.

Blaming it on BR's is rather narrow minded and a rather hasty conclusion.
    But indeed it's become way more competitive, leaning towards a "I kill you I win" instead of a "I killed you pretty nicely, good fight" sort of thinking..
    im telling you guys, its cause we flow of new players versus the flow of previous players staying and growing is totally unbalanced.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    im telling you guys, its cause we flow of new players versus the flow of previous players staying and growing is totally unbalanced.
    If the new players would kinda boastful, previous players I think wouldn't be too. vice versa.
    then if a new player would be like 'stfu oldgen but noob/newb' that's where the balance falls. If people would only learn something. this should be balanced

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    If the new players would kinda boastful, previous players I think wouldn't be too. vice versa.
    then if a new player would be like 'stfu oldgen but noob/newb' that's where the balance falls. If people would only learn something. this should be balanced
    new players wouldn't be using phrases that don't apply to them cuz they just started this game, I don't get where your coming from. new players wouldn't be even talking like yo scrub newgen u cant even rs. when they don't even know what rs is or can barely do it themselves. new players would balance this issue that frame0o replied to.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    new players wouldn't be using phrases that don't apply to them cuz they just started this game, I don't get where your coming from. new players wouldn't be even talking like yo scrub newgen u cant even rs. when they don't even know what rs is or can barely do it themselves. new players would balance this issue that frame0o replied to.
    meh. what am I tryin' to say is this:
    don't be so rough to anyone if you dont want them to be rough at you.
    newgens vs newgens? lmao that would hurt my tummy from laughing. like
    Newgen 1: you can't even rs f****r
    Newgen 2: do you know rs?
    then newgen 1 is tryin to show what rs mean then le oldgen came up. new gen 1 you dont/cant even rs too. so stop ego.

I think i'm blabbering lmao
    i'm trying to get what my mind really want to say but. it wont came out since i might offend someone/something etc.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information