Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    I've had this opinion for a while now and it is also one of the reasons I went in active on this thread for a while. Staff members closing threads merely because they don't agree or because discussions are "hard to handle". If a staff memeber doesn't agree with me, then you don't agree, but to close a thread because you have a different view? Really? I've see other forum mods in other games not agree with players as well but to close a thread of an opinion that hasn't bee off topic, de railing, or spam? Really?

I've seen comments get removed where people say something simple like " i agree man" and then get removed for "unnecessary comment" because the comment didnt directly reply to a thread's actual topic? Guys, you must have seen stuff like that as well. Seriously staff, let people talk, stop trying to control so much. Ill call power abuse for my previous thread just now because in no way has t broken any rules and it was closed only on one terms of agreement, that forum mods can close a thread if feel it should be without telling why.

Threads with heated discussions can lead to positive outcomes that you could not get anywhere else. I know of forums that try to control discussions rathe than close them and end up with amazing results towards there game. If you dont agree with me, fine, but why close my thread? Why close or delete peoples opnions that had not broken any rules and is only justified by the terms of agreement that a mod doesnt have to explain themselves and can close something regardless of not breaking a rule.

I've seen forums that have such good monitoring to the point where the forum users are induced to not troll, not go off topic in a "Discussions" not just a thread. Forums where players just dont purposely go off topc and start an argument with specific players in a thread because they know gow well threads are monitored and their simple corner fights with another user would just get deleted. If I were a forum mod, I would aim to have a forum like that instead of just silencin players' opinions.

Let them talk.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-28-2014 at 11:29 PM.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-29-2014), Alpha (05-08-2014), Calvin (05-10-2014), Dante (04-28-2014), DjGame (05-07-2014), RAK (05-28-2014), Saam (04-29-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Disregarding the racism above, i've seen forums that you can get banned for de railing players' threads and these forums have consistently end up with very good discusions and the players there get things done. I don't agree with mods closing threads and deleting comments in a certain manner to stop everything all together. You stop possible arguments that are really spam, but so much more is stopped... it ain't right
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-28-2014 at 11:21 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Dante (04-28-2014)

King of Sniper / Dinosaur

Thanks
    the last time i said this, i was banned for a year. this isnt a democracy
    IGN: ^3TONYSAURUS^1 / ^5PENIS^2 / Cookie

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Closing; spammed, death, random, over-ego'd threads is easier as keep removing posts over and over again.
    I am not going to keep removing posts when I can simple close a thread in order to keep the spam crap away .

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Mike (04-28-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Closing; spammed, death, random, over-ego'd threads is easier as keep removing posts over and over again.
    I am not going to keep removing posts when I can simple close a thread in order to keep the spam crap away .
    Its not a good system like ive said, you stop so much more. Its horrid seeing a legit discussion be shot down like that. Theres forums like I've said where anplayer can get banned for de railing and systems like this stop players from going off topic in the first place and these forums end up wth very good discussions. The way this forum is being handled isn't right. You silence everyone by closing a thread because of two people.

Why move my thread to offtopic. Move it to discussion/debates please.

9. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Dante (04-28-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    Its not a good system like ive said, you stop so much more. Its horrid seeing a legit discussion be shot down like that. Theres forums like I've said where anplayer can get banned for de railing and systems like this stop players from going off topic in the first place and these forums end up wth very good discussions. The way this forum is being handled isn't right. You silence everyone by closing a thread because of two people.

Dude its freaking fgunz and everyone has hell a lot fun so stop crying like a lil bitch , its not gonna be the way u want it.

11. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Oink (04-29-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Dude its freaking fgunz and everyone has hell a lot fun so stop crying like a lil bitch , its not gonna be the way u want it.
    your comments on my opinions are invalid to me because you developed an offensive side towards me in any part of this forum- ignored.

13. The following 7 users say thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-29-2014), Again (04-29-2014), Calvin (05-10-2014), Dante (04-29-2014), Lspasus (05-04-2014), RAK (05-28-2014), Saam (04-29-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    your comments on my opinions are invalid to me because you developed an offensive side towards me in any part of this forum- ignored.
    Like i would give one single **** xd , look @ livestepfreak bein a 'dj' lol . You can be what ever the **** you want here and apperently you are some one that cant handle the fact that his 'suggestions' get denied.

15. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Oink (04-29-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Well that one thread you linked earlier in another thread, I believe it kind of died.
    And maybe if you make your threads more easier to read, you might get some people that can reply to it cause you know.. IQ 'n stuff ^_^.

/moved to debates, but keep in mind we can still close it cause this thread is kind of dumb.
    Besides the "trying to control too much", if we do not step in.. this place would've been horrible.. trust me, the way it is moderated and ruled is way better as 2 years ago.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Well that one thread you linked earlier in another thread, I believe it kind of died.
    And maybe if you make your threads more easier to read, you might get some people that can reply to it cause you know.. IQ 'n stuff ^_^.

/moved to debates, but keep in mind we can still close it cause this thread is kind of dumb.
    Besides the "trying to control too much", if we do not step in.. this place would've been horrible.. trust me, the way it is moderated and ruled is way better as 2 years ago.
    Although I agree you guys have to step in, this place is still horrible.
    A lot of people here are assh**es toward other players but befriendend some staff, seems like they get away with a lot more than others do.

Swearing or insulting a lot, then reporting someone else for swearing or insulting etc.

Not saying the staff is at fault here, just wish people who enjoy the same game would be on the some page about how to treat eachother.

That being said, please, remove Miko's racist reply. That's no way to reply to someone.

Oh, and DDaggerD, seeing how you started this thread I was hoping on an essay. Disappointed man :p
    Last edited by Again; 04-29-2014 at 12:49 AM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

18. The following 3 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

Katsuro (05-19-2014), Lspasus (05-04-2014), Zachary! (04-29-2014)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information