Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    What part of this is a debate? It looks like a command to me posted in the debate section to prevent closure.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Well that one thread you linked earlier in another thread, I believe it kind of died.
    And maybe if you make your threads more easier to read, you might get some people that can reply to it cause you know.. IQ 'n stuff ^_^.

/moved to debates, but keep in mind we can still close it cause this thread is kind of dumb.
    Besides the "trying to control too much", if we do not step in.. this place would've been horrible.. trust me, the way it is moderated and ruled is way better as 2 years ago.
    The thread I linked aside, I don't see how preventing shit from starting isn't better versus stopping it when it happens. Forums can thrive games forward or they can make things worse with drama. Stopping discussions alltogether by closing threads is not a good solution. Discussions when they spontaneuosly happen, can result with amazing conclusions. I know of better ways to moderate forums, only to better the community, the game, and such.
    This whole time I have not been talking about or thinking of my threads as the source for where i see issues and possible improvements. A forum where discussions happen is better, a forum where players' opinions aren't silenced because of small things is better. And If staff don't agree with at least the first part, then mentioning any suggestions about this is useless. n thanks for moving this thread.

Zachary!'s Avatar Food > Friends :3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What part of this is a debate? It looks like a command to me posted in the debate section to prevent closure.
    Why not read the very first comment?

Staff members closing threads merely because they don't agree or because discussions are "hard to handle". If a staff memeber doesn't agree with me, then you don't agree, but to close a thread because you have a different view? Really? I've see other forum mods in other games not agree with players as well but to close a thread of an opinion that hasn't bee off topic, de railing, or spam? Really?

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Zachary! for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-29-2014), Lspasus (05-04-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Although I agree you guys have to step in, this place is still horrible.
    A lot of people here are assh**es toward other players but befriendend some staff, seems like they get away with a lot more than others do.

Swearing or insulting a lot, then reporting someone else for swearing or insulting etc.

Not saying the staff is at fault here, just wish people who enjoy the same game would be on the some page about how to treat eachother.

That being said, please, remove Miko's racist reply. That's no way to reply to someone.

Oh, and DDaggerD, seeing how you started this thread I was hoping on an essay. Disappointed man :p
    Well I see people as equals and I try to punish them as one.
    Whether you are donator or Ex-staff or even staff, if I really need to punish people I will do that.
    Sadly some people cannot live by rules we set up to send people onto a direction that can be lived up to without problems, these rules are the main guidance how to behave/act on our forums, they are not rules to shut people out and tell them they cannot say anything.
    In fact over the years, our players are more involved into the game/forum as before (example, more voting polls on game content).

It is just funny that Dagger comes back and insta-complains again, like... he is the only person that seeks attention for idk what reason, at least it feels like he needs to be an attention whore, maybe that is just my opinion.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Finx (04-29-2014), Mike (04-29-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    Whether you are donator or Ex-staff or even staff, if I really need to punish people I will do that.
    Sadly some people cannot live by rules we set up to send people onto a direction that can be lived up to without problems, these rules are the main guidance how to behave/act on our forums, they are not rules to shut people out and tell them they cannot say anything.
    In fact over the years, our players are more involved into the game/forum as before (example, more voting polls on game content).

It is just funny that Dagger comes back and insta-complains again, like... he is the only person that seeks attention for idk what reason, at least it feels like he needs to be an attention whore, maybe that is just my opinion.
    i barely read this post but i noticed something.

i felt the exact same way that DDaggerDD does when i got back here , but i just gave up on the ideas because i knew i would be banned.

there is too many active non helpful/ backwards people in a position to give opinion.

already this whole thing is blown out of hand, it should be getting handled by an admin, not forum mods seeing as they are now also involved in this.
    Last edited by KoVuMASA; 04-29-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Zachary!'s Avatar Food > Friends :3

Thanks
    As a staff member, I don't see why you should be insulting regular players... Usually, if someone was to call a staff member an "attention whore" they could get muted or reproted for insulting.. seen it before. And second off, a lot of the players kiss-ass the staff members, so your point is somewhat invalid.

9. The following 5 users say thank you to Zachary! for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-29-2014), Calvin (05-10-2014), DDaggerDD (04-29-2014), Izzat (05-28-2014), Lspasus (05-04-2014)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks

I guess that's your opinion, yes.
    In my expierence DDaggerDD has been one of the only people on this forum to try and change stuff, with actual solid points.
    Sadly most people don't read everything he writes down, cause yes, it's often way to long.

At least his arguments are more developed than people saying ''[r] needs removed cuz its for newgens im oldgen I smack''.
    It's something I appreciate, he might complain a lot, but at this point in time theres still a lot to complain about.

You guys are doing good though, progress is being made, I couldn't do it any better.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

11. The following 5 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-29-2014), DDaggerDD (04-29-2014), Izzat (05-28-2014), KoVuMASA (04-29-2014), Lspasus (05-04-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    So far, all the staff members' replies in this thread do not host opinions that disagree with my main claim in this thread.

13. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Dante (04-29-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary! View Post
    Why not read the very first comment?

Staff members closing threads merely because they don't agree or because discussions are "hard to handle". If a staff memeber doesn't agree with me, then you don't agree, but to close a thread because you have a different view? Really? I've see other forum mods in other games not agree with players as well but to close a thread of an opinion that hasn't bee off topic, de railing, or spam? Really?
    Some staff members didn't agree with the roomtags removal , did they close the thread ? No , instead of doing that they discussed it with their statements and thoughts about it and the main reason dagger his threads get closed is because annoyin shits like me post random stuff and oh well some of his 'suggestions' are actually stupid.

Originally Posted by Zachary! View Post
    As a staff member, I don't see why you should be insulting regular players... Usually, if someone was to call a staff member an "attention whore" they could get muted or reproted for insulting.. seen it before. And second off, a lot of the players kiss-ass the staff members, so your point is somewhat invalid.
    Come on , insulting ? U guys take all this way too ****ing serious , for real. Staff members are getting insulted all the time and they handle it proffesionally and now because he said attention whore he suddenly flamed xd ? Not a secret I dont like stephan at all but every single day he has to handle crap threads like yesterday and litte shits spamming and trolling and he is doing this for idk how long but he is doing it damn ****ing well, and I thank him for that.
    Last edited by Mike; 04-29-2014 at 02:21 AM.

15. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Eddie (04-30-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    This is dedicated to DDaggerDD
    Since every staff member here apparently abuses power Oo
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UF6C0Q6r3g8

17. The following 3 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Eddie (04-30-2014), Finx (04-29-2014), Mike (04-29-2014)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information